Does Lourdes ( Madonna’s daughter ) got next ???

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Old school Madonna came on the radio just the other day, and my first thought was how much I like the song and how little I cared for her vocals on it. They weren't bad, but they definitely weren't great.

But the era was about packaging, and she made for a solid package. Not to say that similar things didn't happen throughout music history, but this was a solid example of it.
Yeah I agree with you to a certain extent about the packaging, but you still need talent to have longevity, relevance and staying power in the ever changing landscape of music over the course of 4 decades. That feat is unprecedented alone by itself.

Very few entertainers in the world are considered icons, so she is in an elite class.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What's with these chicks purposely trying to look like trannies? :smh:
Been happening since the 90s. It happens when these celebs listen too closely to their "style teams" which usually consist largely of gay men. I remember when it was in style for celeb chicks to have short haircuts. Coincidentally, that's when gay men started wearing the same haircuts. :hmm:
If you look at most of the pop chick icons who started out broke, they let their gays talk them into looking androgynous in some way. They are always trying to blur the lines between male and female.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I agree with you to a certain extent about the packaging, but you still need talent to have longevity, relevance and staying power in the ever changing landscape of music over the course of 4 decades. That feat is unprecedented alone by itself.

Very few entertainers in the world are considered icons, so she is in an elite class.
Her one enduring trait has been her ability to reinvent herself. She found new music, new trends, new looks, even new media to takeover. I give her and/or her team credit for that, for sure

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bitch tried to be Debbie Harry. The thing about Debbie Harry is she actually was sexy and didn't do all that extra shit that Madonna does.