Doja Cat C-thru

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I liked her body when she first came on the scene. Loose booty mulatto broad. This alien head broad with the Sharpe Mexican eyebrows is not the chick I once wanted to embrace Zod's grace. Nice post none the less. These threads chronicle events and appearances we can look back to years later.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
she got everything airbrushed but them fucked up scars .... :puzzled:

So we would think she wasn't involved.
hose-bee-lion-shirt.jpg

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Man in 2000 she would’ve had to suck somebody dick who worked at bet in order to luckily have this vid put on bet uncut.. this shit garbage
In fairness to her this wasn't a real song. She was live streaming with her fans and made the shit in her bedroom. Back then people were making meme songs to go viral and hers just happened to blow up (but she was already signed before the moo song). But it did help her popularity and I believe her 1st album came out like a month later.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In fairness to her this wasn't a real song. She was live streaming with her fans and made the shit in her bedroom. Back then people were making meme songs to go viral and hers just happened to blow up (but she was already signed before the moo song). But it did help her popularity and I believe her 1st album came out like a month later.
Interesting.. I’ve seen the memes with the fries in her nose, the 1 she fake running with the cartoon burger, and a couple other scenes from this vid, but never knew the exact song or what the fuck the background to this whole scenario. at least you explained it

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
n she stay out here in c-thru shit showing them botched ass scars ...

i`m confused ...it`s no way she got that boob job when she had money ..

that shit is terrible ...:smh:

janelle-monae-big-breasts-met-gala-after-party-4.jpg