euphoria-fez.gif

screen-shot-2022-01-10-at-12-17-27-pm-1641835086.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn..RIP to him!!..He was a good actor on that show!!...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also from his wikipedia page -

Cloud revealed in an interview with Variety in August 2022 that he suffered "minor brain damage" from a serious fall when he was a teenager. The injury resulted in a scar on the right side of his head.[9]
Oh shit well now I feel bad....I guess it had some life long effects because he came across like someone with brain damage.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Oh shit well now I feel bad....I guess it had some life long effects because he came across like someone with brain damage.

One of my best friends is in his late-60s. I've known him for 15 years. He suffered brain damage from carbon monoxide poisoning over 30 years ago. In 2016 he experienced a stroke and was hospitalized for 2 months and needed plenty of speech therapy before returning home. Had to relearn the basics like "Hello" and "How are you?" ... it was definitely an eye-opener with that setback in 2016 as I wasn't sure how his health would be impacted moving forward. He was already behind the 8-ball with the effects of the poisoning in the '80s or early-90s.

Really thankful to be able to report he's back at about 90% of where he was at previously.

Just a genuinely good person. The kind of friend who calls you up just to check in and see if you're good.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of my best friends is in his late-60s. I've known him for 15 years. He suffered brain damage from carbon monoxide poisoning over 30 years ago. In 2016 he experienced a stroke and was hospitalized for 2 months and needed plenty of speech therapy before returning home. Had to relearn the basics like "Hello" and "How are you?" ... it was definitely an eye-opener with that setback in 2016 as I wasn't sure how his health would be impacted moving forward. He was already behind the 8-ball with the effects of the poisoning in the '80s or early-90s.

Really thankful to be able to report he's back at about 90% of where he was at previously.

Just a genuinely good person. The kind of friend who calls you up just to check in and see if you're good.
Wow he’s blessed man carbon monoxide poison can result in death in most cases.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wow he’s blessed man carbon monoxide poison can result in death in most cases.

Agreed. From what I gather him and a coworker were found in rough shape at his dad’s autobody shop. Didn’t have proper ventilation and his recollection wasn’t the best from decades prior.

I’m just glad my friend’s made a solid recovery. It was really unsettling seeing him have that major setback. I really value spending time visiting as you
never know in this unpredictable life. It really is precious.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. From what I gather him and a coworker were found in rough shape at his dad’s autobody shop. Didn’t have proper ventilation and his recollection wasn’t the best from decades prior.

I’m just glad my friend’s made a solid recovery. It was really unsettling seeing him have that major setback. I really value spending time visiting as you
never know in this unpredictable life. It really is precious.
Man you not lying….made it back 90 percent too…I got some people I know you thankful they made it alive but they in rough shape and a shell of themselves. These some 20 and 30 year olds……

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man you not lying….made it back 90 percent too…I got some people I know you thankful they made it alive but they in rough shape and a shell of themselves. These some 20 and 30 year olds……

Co-sign.

Had some younger coworkers and older clients get messed up from health complications here too.

Hell, my grandma had a stroke babysitting us as kids and went semi-blind in one eye. Then another stroke years later at my college graduation. I was driving her and realized something wasn’t right and got her to the ER. She was out of sorts and quite confused.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That’s a shame. RIP to dude. He seemed cool from interviews but you can tell he was struggling with some shit

Agreed. Listened to some interviews of his a year or two back. Really seemed chill and playing a character that felt authentic to what he was actually like off-camera.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more I hear about Angus Cloud's death, the more it sounds like a suicide rather than an accidental OD. Apparently, his father died recently, like within the past few weeks and he's been grieving hard. That being said, it might be time to wrap up Euphoria. The last season was cool, but it had its share of issues. With the SAG and WGA strikes, they likely won't start filming until 2024 and won't air until 2025. Zendaya's got better shit to do, Sydney Sweeney's career is blowing up, fan favorite Angus' character Fezco will die along with him, and Sam Levinson is coming off of a mountain of shitty reviews from The Idol.

Production delays, spotty writing, and ongoing cast issues, the buzz on this show has cooled and I'm really not interested in seeing them try to revitalize things with more of the trans kid (who's universally accepted & desired) storyline. Unless Storm Reid is planning on her nude debut, just call this shit a wrap, Zendaya already got her flowers & awards, so let's all just move on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Regarding his late father ...

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember somebody saying he looked like Mac Miller and having to remind that person that Mac Miller is dead.

How he's dead.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The more I hear about Angus Cloud's death, the more it sounds like a suicide rather than an accidental OD. Apparently, his father died recently, like within the past few weeks and he's been grieving hard. That being said, it might be time to wrap up Euphoria. The last season was cool, but it had its share of issues. With the SAG and WGA strikes, they likely won't start filming until 2024 and won't air until 2025. Zendaya's got better shit to do, Sydney Sweeney's career is blowing up, fan favorite Angus' character Fezco will die along with him, and Sam Levinson is coming off of a mountain of shitty reviews from The Idol.

Production delays, spotty writing, and ongoing cast issues, the buzz on this show has cooled and I'm really not interested in seeing them try to revitalize things with more of the trans kid (who's universally accepted & desired) storyline. Unless Storm Reid is planning on her nude debut, just call this shit a wrap, Zendaya already got her flowers & awards, so let's all just move on.

Ouch!

But your right!