Drake "Views From The 6" who the hell he's talking about with this "they" shit!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Drake's "Views From The 6" Cover Inspired Some Incredible Memes
1461600973_584d8c1f223a877c327469abcf546af6.jpg

Meek Mill, Kendrick Lamar, and Crying Jordan get incorporated into the latest wave of Drake memes.

Drake finally shared his Views From The 6 album cover yesterday, and as usual, it contained all the ingredients of a Drake visual, questionable sincerity, lack of subtlety, and of course, maximum meme-ability. The image, which pictured the young 6 God watching over Toronto from the top of its highest building, the CN Tower, capturing the imaginations of casual photoshop artists everywhere. Within minutes, we already had a selection of new versions of the image, with Crying Jordan interpretations being pumped out instantly, as well as plenty of meme interplay with the likes of Sad Keanu, the shade crew, Young Thug, Meek Mill, and plenty of Toronto references.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these memes are lame and are not funny. People need to come up with something new cause these Michael Jordan crying memes are getting old.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats lame as you in here like a cheerleaders bitch weirdo still trying to pretend you related to this cat. Stop already you sick fucking fag.
its funny how your trolling ass come talkin this bs right when I get it from a long day of promoting for my cuz at the record store. His album was selling like hot cakes today where I was at.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
its funny how your trolling ass come talkin this bs right when I get it from a long day of promoting for my cuz at the record store. His album was selling like hot cakes today where I was at.
Noah don't know you. Nobody knows you. Fucking fraud. Liar troll with 8 different aliases.