Drake "Views From The 6" who the hell he's talking about with this "they" shit!!!

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
They were made we he released the album cover Thursday, folks was just having fun...

Album wasn't heard at the time...
I don't get the memes? And is the album good or no? You didn't answer anything bruh :lol:

smutsmut

Support BGOL
Registered
I listened to the album its not garbage but it definitely did not live up to the hype. To say that this is a great album is crossing the line between fan and obsession. It's average at best. One Dance is arguably the best track of you don't count Hot Line Bring. I give it 6/10.

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Listening to views track is a clear indication Drake need to holla at just Blaze to produce the next album...

This nigga can spit over a beat like that with no problems...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Listening to views track is a clear indication Drake need to holla at just Blaze to produce the next album...

Justin would make a classic. 40 beats are lullaby music sometimes. A classic Drake jawn would be Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, Nottz and Myself.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

CWek88.jpg

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Just Blaze is the truth I've always liked his producing. But 40 is dat guy tho. Boi1da is the truth too. Keeping it in the crew is usually the set up.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The album is ok. Not trash. Not great. Just ok. Happy he's making money off his rabid fan base, but he still lacks that certified classic album.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The album is ok. Not trash. Not great. Just ok. Happy he's making money off his rabid fan base, but he still lacks that certified classic album.

To be honest I haven't heard it yet, but I also didn't think he would bring that heat on this album. I mean dude kinda seem like he's at peace what him self, which result in making music for himself....(Kanye West like to me)

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
album is barely OK imho, about 2 discernable joints ,the rest are midstream, a midtier artist would put out and get no burn but cos its drake people respek it ! like i said about Rihanna's "work", song is decent but if it was a midtier 21yr old jamaican sista dropping it, itd get no love like rihanna's did..now this beyoncés album is an upgrade im impressed with the record

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Not a fan, but I was wondering, he's half black, so that "lets" him use the word "nigga". He's also half Jewish, so does he ever drop the "kike" bomb in his songs, or he does he respect that side of his heritage too much?

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a fan, but I was wondering, he's half black, so that "lets" him use the word "nigga". He's also half Jewish, so does he ever drop the "kike" bomb in his songs, he does he respect that side of his heritage too much?
INTERESTING POINT,! AINT IT?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest I haven't heard it yet, but I also didn't think he would bring that heat on this album. I mean dude kinda seem like he's at peace what him self, which result in making music for himself....(Kanye West like to me)

He's definitely comfortable with his formula. He has a hardcore base that will buy anything he sells. Drake doesn't really have any interest in pushing the art forward. On top of that, his claim as the greatest isn't being checked by any of the elders because they're just trying to star relevant.... Except DMX who hasn't had a fuck to give in his life. Drake is clearly a good writer and dope artist. But he's lazy as fuck right now because no one is challenging him. Too many grown ass male groupies praising everything he does. With that said, I'd love for him to do a hip hop album with some dope ass hip hop producers on board. He can pull this off if he wants. 1 or 2 Timbo beats. A couple Primo beats. A Pete Rock jawn. Some vintage Neptunes style shit. A few Kanye and Just Blaze jawns. And a Manny Fresh beat to make the cypher complete. That's where his classic album is. He's still missing it and can't claim to be a great until he has at least one. The greats have more than that.