Drink Champs Podcast: N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN ft. 50 Cent

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
that was a fast hour...gonna watch part 2 later...but ya...them drinking and smoking help create a relaxed interview that don't come across as forced or just the same generic talking points/responses...shit was really them just hanging out and keeping it 100...fun interview and I'm not even one to really spend an hour listening to these shits

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol: me too! 50 spilling it all about that wedding, how 2 niggas at the wedding that hit the bride?! :eek:

I ain't get to that part yet...he talking about some shit w/ asap rocky now and still tryna cop pleas he not petty :lol:

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
I ain't get to that part yet...he talking about some shit w/ asap rocky now and still tryna cop pleas he not petty :lol:

Son... fif spilling it, this was a good show. Listen to the Fat Joe joint, that was another GREAT one. You might as well just get the podcast son

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I'm @ the part where he talking about how puff offered to take him shopping and pay for it :roflmao3:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
respect to nore i been a fan of his when he said he wasn't the best rapper at a time when everyone claimed to be the best. stayed in his lane and im glad he's having a great 2nd act
he did entertaining interviews on the breakfast club and then said why do i need to do that for them when i could do it for myself?
props

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20 minutes in...pretty good so far...nore an entertaining dude
Yes it's a great show and idea but Nore has to kill the background noise and talking over each other after posing someone a question.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yes it's a great show and idea but Nore has to kill the background noise and talking over each other after posing someone a question.

ya he does talk a lot but it made it entertaining...more like dudes just chopping it up than a formal interview...it could hurt tho if a guest kinda shut down instead of "fight back" and talk over him

Reactions: kuu

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
ok I see why dude tries not to drink...explains a lot :lol: nigga got wild af w/ the stories and shit :lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
damn this dude has a lot of venom in him...alcohol fueled this interview...made me see a lil why he is the way he is...type of dude where it starts off all love but then he could take something the wrong way and it could get ugly real quick...like nore said #teampetty #pettywop :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Akinyele saved Puff. Puff needs to send his spots some free Ciroc.

He was like yo chill Fif, you wilin :lol: Nore normally interrupts, but he was probably sitting over there confused.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Akinyele saved Puff. Puff needs to send his spots some free Ciroc.

He was like yo chill Fif, you wilin :lol: Nore normally interrupts, but he was probably sitting over there confused.

ya man nore stepped in tho when he was about to shit on his son and his baby mom...this the most "human" I seen 50...dude carrying a lot of anger around

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
ya man nore stepped in tho when he was about to shit on his son and his baby mom...this the most "human" I seen 50...dude carrying a lot of anger around

Son :smh:

I've been known that. The shit with his son. Even some of the comments he's said to him online. He doesn't accept any blame in anything, his money and fame won't let him.

And as far as his three year old. Of course he's going to love you, kids love everybody. They aren't free thinking or self sufficient. Let's see their relationship in ten or fifteen years. Saying you only have one son? One day he's going to have to look in the mirror at his flaws and what he might have done. Doing the tough guy shit with your son :smh:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

ahahaha
turnt up
mcing in the live room
I'm @ the part where he talking about how puff offered to take him shopping and pay for it :roflmao3:
Somebody should have said that's what it looked like with Mase in that video

I believe it cuz he was slurring and had to gather his thoughts a few times after just 4 shots...that's kinda lightweight esp. given his size...I think he even knocked over a bottle or 2 lol
nah only 3 shots of his own shit (because of how its made, some quality Absolut type shit) & one of that Columbian spirit.
he said he throws it back here & there...

Mid to late 90s assed niggas
Respect

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Son :smh:

I've been known that. The shit with his son. Even some of the comments he's said to him online. He doesn't accept any blame in anything, his money and fame won't let him.

And as far as his three year old. Of course he's going to love you, kids love everybody. They aren't free thinking or self sufficient. Let's see their relationship in ten or fifteen years. Saying you only have one son? One day he's going to have to look in the mirror at his flaws and what he might have done. Doing the tough guy shit with your son :smh:

Ehhhhh. I kinda don't agree... but that's normal for me and you outside of the sneaker thread :lol:

What I saw was a nigga hurting, misses his kid (still calls him lil 50) but at this point his son is a man and he feels like as a man he should approach him :dunno: That's why he said "He'll probably want to have a conversation when the checks stop, but maybe I won't want to have a conversation then" It seems, TO ME, that son is carrying around the pain of whatever that kid might have said to him 5 years ago and it cut him but now he's expecting him to either be a man or leave it as is because that's how he feels. I'm not running down no grown man to try to salvage or make a relationship with, my kid or not :dunno: at some point you just gotta say fuck it. When he SHOULD have been running the kid down was when he was a kid, but who knows (and I won't speculate) what kind of defense the mom was running on that

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Ehhhhh. I kinda don't agree... but that's normal for me and you outside of the sneaker thread :lol:

What I saw was a nigga hurting, misses his kid (still calls him lil 50) but at this point his son is a man and he feels like as a man he should approach him :dunno: That's why he said "He'll probably want to have a conversation when the checks stop, but maybe I won't want to have a conversation then" It seems, TO ME, that son is carrying around the pain of whatever that kid might have said to him 5 years ago and it cut him but now he's expecting him to either be a man or leave it as is because that's how he feels. I'm not running down no grown man to try to salvage or make a relationship with, my kid or not :dunno: at some point you just gotta say fuck it. When he SHOULD have been running the kid down was when he was a kid, but who knows (and I won't speculate) what kind of defense the mom was running on that

not even when you're 41 and he's 18 lol smh?