Drink Champs Podcast: N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN ft. 50 Cent

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
I'm pretty sure he's 18 but fuck it...let's assume he's 25...@ the 41 y/o should still be the bigger man

Lol nigga what were you doing while listening to the podcast? I was cleaning the crib and I heard him clear as day say the nigga is 20.

I feel you, but I know how... aight, in his mind he tried to reach out, do right by them xyz. Only for the mom, and eventually the kid, to spit on his hand. I know that foolish pride and stubbornness, all he wants is the kid to take the first step and give him a call like "Aye, what's good pops you wanted to holla at me?" And they can mend the fence and pick up where they left off, I know because I had them relationships and I sat waiting for that other person to either smarten up, man up or realize how wrong they were.

:dunno: it be like that, I can be all the way stuck in my ways

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
50 Wildin' on this. He looking like he about to Throw up. LMAO nigga taking pauses and shit about to Yak. Son ain't used to drinkin.

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
50 Wildin' on this. He looking like he about to Throw up. LMAO nigga taking pauses and shit about to Yak. Son ain't used to drinkin.

ya I seen he had to catch his breath a couple times...either them 4 lil ass shots had him lit or he a damn good as actor

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
surprised to see him on there. he always talked about not smoking or drinking

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:"She (Vivica A. Fox) thinks I'm gay cuz I let her lick my ass.":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You know this had to be good. they got 50 Cent on for 2+ hours!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% You a stand up dude right there.
Your kids gonna have a good father.
Salute.

I'm pretty sure he's 18 but fuck it...let's assume he's 25...the 41 y/o should still be the bigger man

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
respect to nore i been a fan of his when he said he wasn't the best rapper at a time when everyone claimed to be the best. stayed in his lane and im glad he's having a great 2nd act
he did entertaining interviews on the breakfast club and then said why do i need to do that for them when i could do it for myself?
props
I can't believe I fucked up and made wack ass album. My excuse is I didn't want to make music. My pop just died.

I believe reunion was the last album I purchased.

Tuco

Rising Star
Registered
So funny how Puff came in wit da quickness & got in on a partnership with Drink Champs so he can shut shit down after 50 aired him out :lol:

[the announcement is in the first few minutes of his interview]

love da show, hope it can keep its edge :yes:

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
So funny how Puff came in wit da quickness & got in on a partnership with Drink Champs so he can shut shit down after 50 aired him out :lol:

[the announcement is in the first few minutes of his interview]

love da show, hope it can keep its edge :yes:

this was dope man...48 minutes is the sweet spot...that shit went by like nothing...shit is that entertaining...nice drop

*edit*

puff was wilding w/ that concoction @ the end tho :roflmao2: *tears*

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Finally listen to the whole 50 Cent episode, man I damn near died at work today :lol:

Gotta check a few more of these out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
After successfully suing his lawyers for misrepresenting him and awarded little under 14million, he already paid 8million and therefore is financially off the hook.He also filed another lawsuit at attorneys again lol. Dude playing chess minimizing his costs....

http://www.vibe.com/2017/02/50-cent-settles-22-million-bankruptcy-case/

50 Cent is out of the red. The music mogul has cleared his bankruptcy case by paying more than $22 million, the Associated Press confirmed on Thursday (Feb. 2).

Bankruptcy Judge Ann Nevins discharged the case in Hartford, Connecticut. Nevins reportedly set up a plan for Jackson to pay $23 million out of his $36 million debt in July 2016 after he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in 2015. ThePower producer’s lawyers told reporters 50 paid the plan early with $8.7 million of his money and $13.65 million he was awarded in a legal malpractice lawsuit against other attorneys.

While the case wasn’t mentioned by name, it was reported in 2015 that Jackson filed a $75 million lawsuit against the firm Garvey Schubert Barer for inadequate representation over the failure of his past business venture into the world of luxury headphones.

Currently, 50 is enjoying the success of his Effen Vodka brand and prepping for the upcoming crime thriller Den of Thieves starring Gerard Butler and O’Shea Jackson Jr.

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/50-cent-cleared-of-debt.934753/

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor

This "Big Face Gary" fella the only dude I seen on this show neutralize N.OR.E.
Biggs had hella stories in him, N.O.R.E. wouldnt let the nigga talk

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The podcast has fallen off. Hell, I don't think they had a show for a month.

Joe's pod is my go to right now that I look forward to