Dudes think they're ironman, them muscles aren't bulletproof

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Yet, still got shot 9 times and in the mouth and he's still alive.

snoop.png
Curtis Jackson, is not the original 50¢. Kelvin Martin, is the government name of the notorious thief 50¢.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
snoop.png
Curtis Jackson, is not the original 50¢. Kelvin Martin, is the government name of the notorious thief 50¢.
Damn, I wasn't thinking that.

I hate these dudes who steal shit from others.

Just like people think the real ross is the rapper when he was a correctional officer.

My bad, because I was definitely focusing on Curtis.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's lucky to be alive,next time think about it and don't walk into a trap cause they could of just jumped him and beat him up.

But you just never know,the victim could himself be a shooter who think someone was going to just bow down to him and it went another direction.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Damn, I wasn't thinking that.

I hate these dudes who steal shit from others.

Just like people think the real ross is the rapper when he was a correctional officer.

My bad, because I was definitely focusing on Curtis.

Criminals, don't legally have the right to make a dude pay them for using their name or likeness. Ricky Donnell "Freeway Rick" Ross, found out when he tried to sue William Leonard Roberts II aka Rick Ross. They're criminals. They can go fuck themselves.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He's lucky to be alive,next time think about it and don't walk into a trap cause they could of just jumped him and beat him up.

But you just never know,the victim could himself be a shooter who think someone was going to just bow down to him and it went another direction.
Either way, the shooter going to rikers island which is a worse prison.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Criminals, don't legally have the right to make a dude pay them for using their name or likeness. Ricky Donnell "Freeway Rick" Ross, found out when he tried to sue William Leonard Roberts II aka Rick Ross. They're criminals. They can go fuck themselves.
Yup, but we know the real.

While rick ross the rapper wasn't in no street shit, he sold albums rapping about it becoming a millionaire.

Curtis as 50 cent became a celebrity from his rap because he was about that life at the time.