Easy_b, I got a challenge for you….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Since you know me so well, you present the evidences that I luv Putin, I hate Biden, I’m a republican, I’m a maga whiteboy along with a couple other names I’ve been called me….
Like Sand cracker lover

Display your case to the board.
@HNIC & the mods can analyze the claim. If there’s agreement, they can instantly ban me…..

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since you know me so well, you present the evidences that I luv Putin, I hate Biden, I’m a republican, I’m a maga whiteboy along with a couple other names I’ve been called me….
Like Sand cracker lover

@HNIC & the mods can analyze the claim. If there’s agreement, they can instantly ban me…..
:popcorn:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@Duece this right here

I’m need the mods to judge the material. If the presented material is enough for a conviction, y’all ban my address…

Last edited:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From your threads I wouldn’t say you’re Anti Biden but you clearly aren’t Pro Biden…I would say you’re an Independent who leans to the Right in my opinion :dunno:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
@Mask be like......

this-is-where-i-draw-the-line-mark-phillips.gif

200w.gif

line-in-the-sand.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He know more about me than me, so I’m trying to get educated

I was gonna tell him he can’t fuck with my posting and challenge him to post off, with y’all selecting the material we need to post…(material had to be new, kinda new or rarely seen) but I said fuck that play play shit…

I know why buddy follows me around like he does but it’s all good :lol:

You noticed I didn’t even say nothing about a ban for him.
I’m see if he’s 100 and present that option himself

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm a left-leaning independent but if you say anything against that weekend at Bernie's candidate, they swear you are Ben Carson or a white boy around this piece.
People only give a shit around the time candidates hit the campaign trails.
"Progressives" have ruined the democratic party. The republicans are not an option.
So many votes are left on the table because neither party can reign in their crazies.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
From your threads I wouldn’t say you’re Anti Biden but you clearly aren’t Pro Biden…I would say you’re an Independent who leans to the Right in my opinion :dunno:

I don’t know what’s going on here but……..at this point I don’t think that Jill is pro Biden.

Most of us just don’t want Cheetos and his Oceans 11 criminal consortium back in power.

That’s all

Carry on……

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I've always been a liberal, certain issues I may be conservative on but for the most part I'm a leftist. I wholeheartedly believe Biden should drop out and if you disagree with that then fine but to be calling people coons because you don't agree with them.... :smh: I know what I am, I tell these Trump loving cacs here in Ohio all the time I will never vote for Trump.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Easy_b is a moron......./end thread
Oh, I’m here. I have woken up early and seen this thread and by the way, @mcguyver your mama is a moron, asshole…. Your mom when she say her alphabets get stuck at D. @Mask Give me a few minutes this time I’m going to do proofreading with my reply to issue. Standby.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh, I’m here. I have woken up early and seen this thread and by the way, @mcguyver your mama is a moron, asshole…. Your mom when she say her alphabets get stuck at D. @Mask Give me a few minutes this time I’m going to do proofreading with my reply to issue. Standby.

Your mom's got an Onlyfans account

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Like Sand cracker lover

Sir, I follow your Threads for a long time and I noticed when anything Russian comes up, you be kissing up to Putin ass. I really got the gist of your personality when you post international threads because you seem like you cheerleading borderline dictators.

You never say nothing good about Biden and you also never say nothing bad about Trump. You try to be undercover, but at the same time you give yourself away with some of the things you say and some of the stories you post. Thread where trump got convicted on 34 counts, you didn’t say a fucking word but the thread that’s talking about Biden old age you put your two cents in. You try to play coy with your political beliefs but you give it away with your words and your posts. I could go pull up threads right now to prove my point further to you, but I don’t feel like doing that as some people say on this board sometimes I am lazy and today…..I am lazy. As you see this thread, I’m not the only one has this view about you so it’s not just me. What’s preventing me from blocking you is some your mega threads even though I am very suspect about you…..I respect most of the other users who use those mega threads so that’s that.

In conclusion, you just need to be upfront on who you are don’t try to hide it because it makes it worse for you. I am a Democrat for life or until something better else better come along and I am proud of it. Also proud to be a black man who is a Democrat in Atlanta, Georgia (ATL Shorty).

I’ll be waiting for your retort!!!!

Easy_b
Sincerely.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Why you never asked your mom why she always have band-aids on the corners of her mouth?
Your mom was born with her titties, turned upside down. She is a freak show. She had to breast-feed you on a handstand.

1621476931615_GAL39C6OD.1-2.JPG

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Your mom's pussy was on the cover of traveller's digest as the most visited destination.....

...... in the world.
Your mom vagina is the reason why they invented the garbage pail kids.

By the way, this is my last reply to you in this thread because you are changing the flow and main subject of this thread. this particular thread is not about you. It’s about mask.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Your mom's pussy is the reason they invented air fresheners.
By the way, this is my last reply to you in this thread because you are changing the flow and main subject of this thread. this particular thread is not about you. It’s about mask.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Your mom said she apologize for trying to abort you 3 times.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Regardless of what Mask believes, he doesn't come across as trolling ever. So I don't have any issue with him. You're not supposed to agree with everyone all the time, Let that man have his opinions.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

The blueprint for the titanic was based off your mom's pussy.