Easy_b, I got a challenge for you….

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Sean Penn that shit was a whole nothing burger…

Trust me it’s been crystal clear, that you be following me around. Little newsflash, that shit is very noticeable. You showed your hand once to many. That shit had members confused as hell.
“What the fuck wrong with buddy”
“Cuz be tripping”
“Dawg, just block his azz”

Being a highly educated and knowledgeable inspector, I would’ve expected you to have a deep level of understand. Like Understanding my stances on certain topics. Doing what you do, one could assume you know(since you been following me around).
Then again that won’t fit that narrative.
Mask Pro-this, mask luv posting low grade white women, mask just like scrambled eggs, he don’t like sunny side up, told you he’s anti-something….smh

Fuck all that shit…

Let’s keep it a buck, explain why and when your animosity towards me developed.
Remember I said keep it a buck.
OK, a brief retort…. Sir, I don’t follow you around. You just post a lot of shit. A lot of your post is strange in interesting at the same time. Beyond your world politics views the women you post half of the time all whack, especially when it comes to white girls.

As I said before, when you speak about anything that’s dealing with Democrats or the left you put them down majority of the time. When it comes to Trump and the far right you sort of go soft on them and or give them a wink and a nod on the slight. In the last week or two, we had the British parliament went left, and you only said one thing about it and didn’t really give a commentary to it. A few days ago you had France with a little left and you really said only one thing about that. Now will you have people similar to Putin hold on to power or tape power you want to make multiple post about that sort of gloating about them taking over. Sir, with your political post I can read between the lines easily. I’ve been on this earth nearly 50 years and I’ve been in politics for 25 years so half of my lifetime I’ve been exposed to politics locally and globally.

In my conclusion, you need to come out of the box and just say you are friendly to the right wing of the world. I really don’t understand why you are this friendly towards the white wing (I meant to say right wing, but I’m going to not correct myself), especially with you being a ““ black man.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
OK, a brief retort…. Sir, I don’t follow you around. You just post a lot of shit. A lot of your post is strange in interesting at the same time. Beyond your world politics views the women you post half of the time all whack, especially when it comes to white girls.

As I said before, when you speak about anything that’s dealing with Democrats or the left you put them down majority of the time. When it comes to Trump and the far right you sort of go soft on them and or give them a wink and a nod on the slight. In the last week or two, we had the British parliament went left, and you only said one thing about it and didn’t really give a commentary to it. A few days ago you had France with a little left and you really said only one thing about that. Now will you have people similar to Putin hold on to power or tape power you want to make multiple post about that sort of gloating about them taking over. Sir, with your political post I can read between the lines easily. I’ve been on this earth nearly 50 years and I’ve been in politics for 25 years so half of my lifetime I’ve been exposed to politics locally and globally.

In my conclusion, you need to come out of the box and just say you are friendly to the right wing of the world. I really don’t understand why you are this friendly towards the white wing (I meant to say right wing, but I’m going to not correct myself), especially with you being a ““ black man.

So the same post twice

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol easy b, mad a mask because he talks bad about his

beloved demoncrats..

easy b gotta be a high level democrat or a

fag very much dedicated to the gay agenda thus undying support of the democrats

black woman, preacher or somebody on the payroll of the democratic party at his peoples expense...

Or

just a weirdo who thinks the sky is falling especially if trump wins.....

when trump wins.... BRUH....

this muthafucka easy b,

gonna b in a bathtub with a razor to his wrist....

easy_b

BGOL Investor

beloved demoncrats..

black woman, preacher or somebody on the payroll of the democratic party at his peoples expense...

Or

this muthafucka easy b,

No, I’m not mad at him for that. I’m mad at him for pretending like he’s somebody he’s not. You could talk about Democrats all you want to it’s your choice. It’s your prerogative, but don’t sit up there and act like you are not right wing. As I stated, his worldview of politics is slanted to the right.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

beloved demoncrats..

Or

this muthafucka easy b,

Bruh you’re a special cat

:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Special as in light yo ass up like a thirty eight special,

or special as in, small yellow bus special..

You betta answer correctly muthafucka!!!!
:scared::scared::scared:

Your post style lets us know you never rode the small yellow bus to school

you riding it in the afternoons…is another story

I’m sure that deaf girl would’ve had me riding that bitch toooooooo

Y’all interaction in bgol smiley faces

:flyingkiss:
:sleazy:
:inlove:
:rise:
:hotdamn:
:jackoff:
:blowjob:
:fucking:

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:scared::scared::scared:

Your post style lets us know you never rode the small yellow bus to school

you riding it in the afternoons…is another story

I’m sure that deaf girl would’ve had me riding that bitch toooooooo

Y’all interaction in bgol smiley faces

:flyingkiss:
:sleazy:
:inlove:
:rise:
:hotdamn:
:jackoff:
:blowjob:
:fucking:

yo rode the care bear bus bruh,

why you care so much what chicken little,

aka easy b thinks tho?? You scared he may pull up

one day and smack you up??

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aint nobody declared the lesbian and gay agenda its number one priority in 2020!!

this only happens under democratic leadership..

you may be slightly confused. By the way, the word may in legalese, means MUST!!

No Trumps agenda was rolling back Civil Rights and putting KKK members on the supreme Court. Losing 20 million jobs, killing millions due to his administrations poor handling of the pandemic. Awful Tax laws put in place in 2017 and printing money which caused the inflation we’re paying for today, also not securing the border and protecting child groomers

But hey this administration’s gay agenda…lol fuck out of here

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Trumps agenda was rolling back Civil Rights and putting KKK members on the supreme Court. Losing 20 million jobs, killing millions due to his administrations poor handling of the pandemic. Awful Taxs laws put in place in 2017 and printing money which caused the inflation we’re paying for today, also not securing the border and protecting child groomers

But hey this administration’s gay agenda…lol fuck out of here

you do realize, the only folks that benefited from civil rights was everyone else BUT the people who fought and died for it,

beckys benefitted more from civil rights, so how is that hurting us, if anything its hurting beckys...

wait Not supporting the borders and child groomers??

yea you may be a little confused.. nobody fucked up the border situation like it is NOW, and thats

ALL DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, made all these immigrants jump through hoops to become a citizen,

some had to damn near sell their souls.. only to see, muthafuckas just walk on through, and get all types of resources..

and all they had to do was walk to and across the borders.. made all past immigrants who did it the right way,

feel like suckers....

bruh they ALL VOTING for Trump...

Its insane how delusional muthafuckas are that still support a dysfunctional demonic democratic party....

yall not even politically astute enough to know.. TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT....and moves like one in his presidency!!

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you do realize, the only folks that benefited from civil rights was everyone else BUT the people who fought and died for it,

beckys benefitted more from civil rights, so how is that hurting us, if anything its hurting beckys...

wait Not supporting the borders and child groomers??

yea you may be a little confused.. nobody fucked up the border situation like it is NOW, and thats

ALL DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP, made all these immigrants jump through hoops to become a citizen,

some had to damn near sell their souls.. only to see, muthafuckas just walk on through, and get all types of resources..

and all they had to do was walk to and across the borders.. made all past immigrants who did it the right way,

feel like suckers....

bruh they ALL VOTING for Trump...

Its insane how delusional muthafuckas are that still support a dysfunctional demonic democratic party....

yall not even politically astute enough to know.. TRUMP IS A DEMOCRAT....and moves like one in his presidency!!

All that weed has fucked up your Brain. You sound like them people of the ALT Right sites…crazy

You have a choice between Trump and Biden if you vote for Trump you’re an idiot.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fellows we lost focus, this is about my bgol membership on the line.

Y’all have a deep conversation is kool but damn

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that weed has fucked up your Brain. You sound like them people of the ALT Right sites…crazy

You have a choice between Trump and Biden if you vote for Trump you’re an idiot.

You have a choice between Trump and zombie who lets zionist run wild,

and gives billions to isreal and ukraine, while americans infrastructure goes to shit,

too much pizza, starch sugar in YOUR DIET FEEDING THEM PARASITES IN YOUR BRAIN,

have you saying and doing brain dead shit!!!

cut back on sugar an starch before its too late!!!

Are people still coming across the borders...?? Are they the best or the worst coming from

their country??

What about all the immigrants who came here the RIGHT way? Why should they have to compete with muthafuckas

just walking across the border??

Democratic leadership IS THE FUCKIN WORST!!!!

you just need to calm them crazy red necks down out there in florida, they can get

a little obnoxious with their pick up trucks and flag waving... easy to ignore tho..

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have a choice between Trump and zombie who lets zionist run wild,

and gives billions to isreal and ukraine, while americans infrastructure goes to shit,

too much pizza, starch sugar in YOUR DIET FEEDING THEM PARASITES IN YOUR BRAIN,

have you saying and doing brain dead shit!!!

cut back on sugar an starch before its too late!!!

Are people still coming across the borders...?? Are they the best or the worst coming from

their country??

What about all the immigrants who came here the RIGHT way? Why should they have to compete with muthafuckas

just walking across the border??

Democratic leadership IS THE FUCKIN WORST!!!!

you just need to calm them crazy red necks down out there in florida, they can get

a little obnoxious with their pick up trucks and flag waving... easy to ignore tho..

The Trump administration gave Billions to Israel and Ukraine. And Blocked infrastructure bills….:confused: And after he lost Trump lobbied Republicans to vote against Bidens infrastructure bill :confused: It’s like you’re just saying stuff???????

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Trump administration gave Billions to Israel and Ukraine. And Blocked infrastructure bills….:confused: And after he lost Trump lobbied Republicans to vote against Bidens infrastructure bill :confused: It’s like you’re just saying stuff???????

are you saying folks were just walkin into this country ILLEGALLY when Trump was president???

Lets see who is "JUST SAYIN STUFF"!!!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And he tried to kill Obamacare. I give John McCain a lot of credit going out the door for saving Obama care. is so funny that CACs hated that shit until they used it and now they can’t get rid of it

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Folks have been walking into the Country Illegally for the past 100+ years through multiple administrations….apparently you just discovered Right Wing propaganda a now it’s a talking point for you….carry on
And corporations give them employment so they could underpay them. South Americans, including Mexico or a new age of slavery to American corporations. This is why they are never going to completely closed the border.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And he tried to kill Obamacare. I give John McCain a lot of credit going out the door for saving Obama care. is so funny that CACs hated that shit until they used it and now they can’t get rid of it

If someone doesn’t like Biden or Democrats it’s their prerogative but trying to prop up Republicans and Trump is insane to me.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And corporations give them employment so they could underpay them. South Americans, including Mexico or a new age of slavery to American corporations. This is why they are never going to completely closed the border.

Dude really was trying to say we had no illegals coming over here during the Trump administration I’m in utter shock someone could be so obtuse….and he’s not even trolling he really believes that…..that’s crazy

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks have been walking into the Country Illegally for the past 100+ years through multiple administrations….apparently you just discovered Right Wing propaganda a now it’s a talking point for you….carry on

Yea you are insane, if you are comparing WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, with OPEN borders and folks just WALKING in to FREE

DEBIT CARDS...

apparently you are clueless as to what is currently taking place.....!!

You think the trump administration was giving out debit cards to illegals?? Are we really going to REACH THAT MUCH to prove a non point??

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea you are insane, if you are comparing WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW, with OPEN borders and folks just WALKING in to FREE

DEBIT CARDS...

apparently you are clueless as to what is currently taking place.....!!

You think the trump administration was giving out debit cards to illegals?? Are we really going to REACH THAT MUCH to prove a non point??

I don’t know anything about the Biden administration giving illegals debt cards post a link so I can learn about it

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor