Eboni K. Williams got knocked up

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I will neither confirm nor deny if I'd shove a nun down a flight of stairs to get next to this woman.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

03Mc3Q.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmmm I wonder if the papi/donor is black hmmmmm

Boy You Know Damn Well She Asked For the Whitest White Boy Sperm They Had......If She Could She Would Have Requested Sperm From This Mutha Fucka......
ti105510.jpg

She hand picked the genes

Green eyes

2c hair

Lighter skin than her
According to her, the donor is Black. But I guess we'll know once the baby arrives :rolleyes:
"As very proud and conscious Black woman, it was very important to pursue a sperm donor who shared my cultural and racial identity," the Equal Justice with Judge Eboni K. Williams star says, noting that a shortage of Black sperm anonymous donation in America made that no easy feat. "And I was very, very, very, very blessed and fortune to have found a fantastic donor."

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The super liberal, so-called black women will be promoting virgin births by the time Gen Alpha comes of age if trash females like Eboni K. Williams continues to have influence.
Ummm...
You DO know, Eboni could probably be described as being more conservative than liberal.
After all, she did work for FOX News for a time as an on air personality & commentator.
Just sayin'... :dunno:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm...
You DO know, Eboni could probably be described as being more conservative than liberal.
After all, she did work for FOX News for a time as an on air personality & commentator.
I’m not talking about politics but sociology ideology. Nothing conservative about IVF.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL, I went to college with this chick.
Classic broad who only chased after the athletes and frat boys on campus and then the 'ballas' after that while only focusing on her career.
Now she's 40+ and having babies from some random sperm donor :smh:
Comes across a "tad" bitter.
Kinda like someone who tried to beat, but was unsuccessful.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comes across a "tad" bitter.
Kinda like someone who tried to beat, but was unsuccessful.
Not in the least bit, but hey think whatever you want.
I'm happy with my life, not sure she can say the same.
If anything, she's the one that comes off a "tad" bitter.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
what movie is that samurai gif from doc? I may need to check that out.