BGOL Investor
At least she’s part black unlike @The Untouchable GDFOLKS Asian Beard wife

200w.gif

LYdxQd.jpg

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall always angry at other ppl lives

Telling rich niggas how they should take care of their money, spend their money, or who they should or shouldn't be fuckin

If yall spent more time on your trade maybe yall would be rich yourselves

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
2 baby mommas, and a lot of white in laws is just messy. If I Was 6'10 I would be fucking the finest Black WNBA players on the planet. Not below average, one hit wonder, half white rnb singers :smh:

His family dynamics are gonna be fucked up and international.
I really need to see your chick

And she isn't a one hit wonder

And she's below average?

Nigga just post an ex and cover the face a little...I have to see this shit

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really need to see your chick

And she isn't a one hit wonder

And she's below average?

Nigga just post an ex and cover the face a little...I have to see this shit
Yeah dude buggin shorty pretty ass hell idk wtf he talking about

She touring like crazy getting lovey those WNBA hoes work at Walmart in the off season why would anybody want any of those dykes lol

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Id guess hard drugs
Her husband overdosed and died years ago
And id bet anything he wasn't getting high alone
Her husband is what caused her stress she I don’t think never use drugs, but she went through some things in her early part of her life

alexw

Platinum Member
Her husband is what caused her stress she I don’t think never use drugs, but she went through some things in her early part of her life
I know you don't have much experience with women. It's evident

But you think she was just sitting there watching him get high?

If you ever spent any time with a woman they want to do what you're doing

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I know you don't have much experience with women. It's evident

But you think she was just sitting there watching him get high?

If you ever spent any time with a woman they want to do what you're doing
Excuse me you know I’ve been fucking with women who are older than me ever since high school and I actually sit down and listen to their problems or early age so I understood what some of them are coming from. Yes I got some ass from them, but at the same time I was all ears when they was talking.

alexw

Platinum Member
Excuse me you know I’ve been fucking with women who are older than me ever since high school and I actually sit down and listen to their problems or early age so I understood what some of them are coming from. Yes I got some ass from them, but at the same time I was all ears when they was talking.
Dude I swear it wouldn't surprise me if you're a virgin. Please stop pretending you've ever had a sex life. You know it's bullshit and I know it's bullshit. Once you do get some pussy it's going to change your life. I'm rooting for you champ

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Dude I swear it wouldn't surprise me if you're a virgin. Please stop pretending you've ever had a sex life. You know it's bullshit and I know it's bullshit. Once you do get some pussy it's going to change your life. I'm rooting for you champ
Your mama is a virgin she just had you because of an immaculate conception.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Something a virgin would say smh

Dude went to a 12 year old yo momma joke

Pathetically pathetic
Yeah, because I usually save your mama jokes for the lowest of the lowest of people and you, sir are the lowest. Now I could get more in the gutter if you keep replying to me so play at your own risk

alexw

Platinum Member
Yeah, because I usually save your mama jokes for the lowest of the lowest of people and you, sir are the lowest. Now I could get more in the gutter if you keep replying to me so play at your own risk
Sure virgin. What are you going to do leave your mother's basement for once? Do you even have a job yet virgin boy?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Sure virgin. What are you going to do leave your mother's basement for once? Do you even have a job yet virgin boy?
Yo gay ass daddy go your mom By mistake because he thought she was a dude. He was like “where is it the hole come from” but since he was in it, he just finished the job.

alexw

Platinum Member
Yo gay ass daddy go your mom By mistake because he thought she was a dude. He was like “where is it the hole come from” but since he was in it, he just finished the job.
You went preteen on me again, champ

It makes sense most preteens are virgins and you're like 45 and a virgin.

And don't ignore me...are you still unemployed?

You can't be a virgin and unemployed champ

You need to pick a struggle

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You went preteen on me again, champ

It makes sense most preteens are virgins and you're like 45 and a virgin.

And don't ignore me...are you still unemployed?

You can't be a virgin and unemployed champ

You need to pick a struggle
Your father got rapped by the ice cream man so every time he hears the ice cream truck he bends over.