Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The one good thing about that grifter is he goes at the weirdos. :lol: Sick fucks.
One of things I'm astonished at with BGOL is that when they hate you they'll hate everything about you even if it's a truthful statement like the one above.

They're loyal. I'll give them that much

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I don't follow musk on twitter but my feed is consistently showing every musk post or post about him and tesla. Shit is fucking annoying.

My feed is free and clear of most of his and his blue check minions. Only thing I don't like now is that I used to be able to get some real good on the spot reporting but now this muthafucker turned it into a right wing meeting spot. I also use a Pop up blocker so that eliminates all Promoted or Ads on my feed.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My feed is free and clear of most of his and his blue check minions. Only thing I don't like now is that I used to be able to get some real good on the spot reporting but now this muthafucker turned it into a right wing meeting spot. I also use a Pop up blocker so that eliminates all Promoted or Ads on my feed.
Many of the recent protests have been organized on Twitter. Imagine being told to return into slavery and looking for an outlet to talk about it. Twitter was that.

At some point we should wonder if purchasing Twitter was to curry political favor. Maybe proprietary electric car charging ports is the new South African mine.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
so he's putting limits on reading tweets? LOL

I am so happy I killed my Twitter account when he first took over because as I predicted, he is fucking up everything. People this is what happens when you are a being in there, but you do not have a bright light in your head. This country has a few stupid billionaires and millionaires.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
so he's putting limits on reading tweets? LOL

He is such a dumbass. He has to be trying to destroy twitter. This makes no sense. People are not going to dole out 8.00 on principle, and even if you do you still have a limit. How are content creators going to get their content seen if everyone has a limit? This is only going to make me be more selective about the topics I click on.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Twitter won't be worth shit for content creators.

I’m a verified user and I’m tweeting to reach as many people as possible. If you take away most of my audience, what is being verified worth? I hope this is very temporary because you’ve hobbled everybody on this already glitchy as hell app that locks up a couple times a week requiring me to uninstall/reinstall the app. Hire some damn people.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He is such a dumbass. He has to be trying to destroy twitter. This makes no sense. People are not going to dole out 8.00 on principle, and even if you do you still have a limit. How are content creators going to get their content seen if everyone has a limit? This is only going to make me be more selective about the topics I click on.

Twitter value is real time reactions news information
He is effectively eliminating that. If it's not on your pre loaded timeline you don't know what's happening for the rest of the day

It's not even interacting just seeing them
And you can't interact with the hashtags

It won't last long