Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I'm convinced he intentionally wants to destroy the app before the elections.
I was just listening to CNBC describe the Elon interview and the potential demise of X, but they also mentioned one important disclaimer: since he owns all of the content from X, building his own ChatGPT would be simple and wouldn't require paying for any content.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was just listening to CNBC describe the Elon interview and the potential demise of X, but they also mentioned one important disclaimer: since he owns all of the content from X, building his own ChatGPT would be simple and wouldn't require paying for any content.
CacGPT will be too right wing to be useful compared to what OpenAI and Google are producing. Even Meta's AI is trained on FB and IG which are multiple times larger than Twitter and have more content. I feel like it will be an also-ran in the way gab, truth social, and rumble are in social media. There is absolutely no reason to believe he will a produce a superior product. Ben Shapiro, MKBHD, and the Elon stans will love it, but the general public/businesses aren't going to adopt it if its going to put out nonsense. Elon has been saying "next year" on self driving since like 2015... hes a master at over promising and under delivering

Twitter is dying, and he killed it. It WAS the best place for news junkies, but now it's a real shithole.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CacGPT will be too right wing to be useful compared to what OpenAI and Google are producing. Even Meta's AI is trained on FB and IG which are multiple times larger than Twitter and have more content. I feel like it will be an also-ran in the way gab, truth social, and rumble are in social media. There is absolutely no reason to believe he will a produce a superior product. Ben Shapiro, MKBHD, and the Elon stans will love it, but the general public/businesses aren't going to adopt it if its going to put out nonsense. Elon has been saying "next year" on self driving since like 2015... hes a master at over promising and under delivering

Twitter is dying, and he killed it. It WAS the best place for news junkies, but now it's a real shithole.
everything u said but ...... MKBHD ? how is he in this ? :roflmao:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He only employs cacs and worships a racist South African cac. He lost all respect I had for his success. He a coon and never talks about the racial gaps amongst Blacks in tech
i give him a pass, i dont really need him to be polical ,shit aint for everybody , so far he's carried himself well & respectably , no scandals, nothing to bring shame to his mama, sometimes i just leave well alone, he's not a coon in the traditional sense yes hes not politically engaged & all but he might just be a political and as much i think thats a bad place for any black person with a platform , that shit still aint for everybody

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
i give him a pass, i dont really need him to be polical ,shit aint for everybody , so far he's carried himself well & respectably , no scandals, nothing to bring shame to his mama, sometimes i just leave well alone, he's not a coon in the traditional sense yes hes not politically engaged & all but he might just be a political and as much i think thats a bad place for any black person with a platform , that shit still aint for everybody
How do you explain not one Black person on his team? You telling me there are no Qualified Black folks he could hire?

xte32nahd5c71.jpg