Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
He needs 15million subscribers just to cover his monthly losses. Not happening.
he fucked himself by running off a lot of advertisers.

Yeah unfortunate, but he'll recover those advertisers eventually. And Trump will get back on there in time which will cause an uproar, I'm betting. That cac is probably just waiting for the right time. Since when has Trump ever cared about not breaking the law and fiduciary obligations?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yeah unfortunate, but he'll recover those advertisers eventually. And Trump will get back on there in time which will cause an uproar, I'm betting. That cac is probably just waiting for the right time. Since when has Trump ever cared about not breaking the law and fiduciary obligations?

Trump supposedly has a contract with truth social that keeps him off twitter. I don't know the details or for how long. FB and IG I'm not sure about.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Update on the Twitter API, I got this email this afternoon:

Hello,

We are excited to share some updates regarding the Twitter API so you can keep building and innovating with us. Twitter offers one of the world’s most powerful data sets, and our recent updates will enable you to continue to tap into all its potential.

Basic access
On February 13, we will introduce our new low-cost, basic access that offers a low level of API usage, and full access to Ads API for a $100 monthly fee. This basic access will replace our previous access levels (Essential, Elevated, and Academic Research). We will provide instructions on how to subscribe to the basic access through our website on Monday.

Limited free access
As this is extremely important to the developer ecosystem, we will also introduce a new form of free write access to the Twitter API limited to Tweet creation of up to 1,500 Tweets per month for a single authenticated user token, as well as including free access to Login with Twitter. If you are currently on a free tier and you want to take advantage of the new limited free access, no actions are necessary - you will automatically be switched to the new free access on February 13.

Premium API deprecation
On February 13, we will also deprecate the Premium API access. If you’re subscribed to Premium, you can apply for Enterprise access here to continue using these endpoints.

We truly believe that the developer community can continue to create value with our Twitter API. We hope you are excited about this new chapter of the Twitter Developer Platform as we continue to invest in our ecosystem’s success. Please continue to follow @TwitterDev for the latest updates.

Thank you,
The Twitter Developer Platform team