Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
He fucked the hell outta them investors.
Twitter stock went from $50+ a share down to $35 a share after he rescinded his offer.....
So many people lost money......I know they pissed.....
And this is why all hell is going to break loose on him. One rule that people forget especially some arrogant billionaires is you don’t fuck with the people money who has a little power.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

one-fisherman-recognizes-another-from-afar.jpg

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t tell if all the focused negative press is Musk tweets and verbal gaffes being picked up by the U.S. media, or the Chinese propaganda bots roundabout getting at Tesla and SpaceX image, or the Russians propaganda bots getting doing the same to SpaceX.

So hard to know when the target has successful businesses that are of global importance. And so many online fuckers you never heard of with “breaking news.”

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I can’t tell if all the focused negative press is Musk tweets and verbal gaffes being picked up by the U.S. media, or the Chinese propaganda bots roundabout getting at Tesla and SpaceX image, or the Russians propaganda bots getting doing the same to SpaceX.

So hard to know when the target has successful businesses that are of global importance. And so many online fuckers you never heard of with “breaking news.”

None.

Elon opened his mouth and showed himself to be an asshole.

Any negative publicity he received was generated and orchestrated by him.

Elon is an intelligent lame with a lot of money but still a lame which is fine until he let the money/fame/praise get to his head and he started feeling himself and believing his own hype.

It reminds me of the old saying "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

60638481-11043893-image-a-119_1658681954322.jpg

60642009-0-image-m-55_1658692609205.jpg