Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Musk has never been about "free speech". He's been about right wing speech and conspiracy theories. That's why he only gave Matt Taibbi files against the Dems in the Twitter files.

Honestly, I don't think "crazy lefties" are losing their minds as much as you think. They'll use the service for free with an eye on moving something better if/when it comes along.

The better question is, why do you libertarians and conservatives base your entire existences off hating and trolling liberals?
As usual, you just make fucking leaps. Who the fuck you telling what Musk is about? I called him a grifter. Knew he was grifting about free speech. Said it in here. And for some of you cats, anything that isn't what your purplehair friends tell you to think is 'right wing'. But I keep telling you those 'friends' of yours would call you right wing for being on anti-trans BGOL. Yeah, those the type of people you riding with. :lol:

Also, who bases entire existences off hating and trolling leftists(they ain't liberals)? The whack jobs just fun to laugh at. Just like it's fun to laugh at far right weirdos. I laugh at them all. :lol:

Fuck Biden. Fuck Trump. Fuck Leftists. Fuck the far right. Fuck Musk. Fuck Zuck. Fuck Desantis. Fuck Disney. Fuck'em all. And go ahead man, turn that statement into some 'so what you are saying' is shit. That's what ya'll do.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
As usual, you just make fucking leaps. Who the fuck you telling what Musk is about? I called him a grifter. Knew he was grifting about free speech. Said it in here. And for some of you cats, anything that isn't what your purplehair friends tell you to think is 'right wing'. But I keep telling you those 'friends' of yours would call you right wing for being on anti-trans BGOL. Yeah, those the type of people you riding with. :lol:

Also, who bases entire existences off hating and trolling leftists(they ain't liberals)? The whack jobs just fun to laugh at. Just like it's fun to laugh at far right weirdos. I laugh at them all. :lol:

Fuck Biden. Fuck Trump. Fuck Leftists. Fuck the far right. Fuck Musk. Fuck Zuck. Fuck Desantis. Fuck Disney. Fuck'em all. And go ahead man, turn that statement into some 'so what you are saying' is shit. That's what ya'll do.
I don't need purple haired people to tell me that someone saying Republicans need to be elected, platforming and retweeting known white supremacists, and saying the media, the country, and schools are racist against white people is right wing.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I was looking at what GM spends on advertising, if Jack Dorsey owned Twitter, he would need all that advertising revenue to earn a profit.

GM spends like 3 billion a year on advertising x 10 years $30 billion. Ford spends $2 billion. Plus the influence and power over politicans and countries that are now sucking up and giving him government contracts right and left.

This is really an off balance sheet transaction for Tesla. Give the founder a bunch of stock, have them purchase unprofitable companies with some loans that provide significant value to Tesla and their branding. This is why you are seeing him matching the branding of Twitter with his companies.

It is the same thing with buying a sports team, all the media exposure. Buying a sports team is more like a prepaying for your advertising than a profitable business venture.