Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I just tried to log on to Tweetdeck and it is gone now. I really hate this motherfucker.

Elon Musk’s X is throttling traffic to websites he dislikes​

The site formerly known as Twitter added a five-second delay when a user clicked on a shortened link to the New York Times, Facebook and other sites Musk commonly attacks, a Washington Post analysis found

I hope he has a fatal heart attack ASAP. :smh:

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fdjezxcocgib1.png

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I'm going to Mastadon shortly...
I hope that most of the folks I followed on Twitter (Fuck X) will follow. I ought just leave these sites alone altogether but I'm still connected to distant family through some sites like IG. I fuckin hate these douche bags.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
In the past month or so I've had about 20 accounts follow me. They are new accounts since February, the majority joined in May. Some of them may have one comment, usually something stupid that doesn't make sense as a stand alone comment. I've just been adding them to a list. I figure I'm going to need to come in and block all of them sooner or later. It's weird though. Like a coordinated effort. I'm expecting fuckery as the election nears.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
In the past month or so I've had about 20 accounts follow me. They are new accounts since February, the majority joined in May. Some of them may have one comment, usually something stupid that doesn't make sense as a stand alone comment. I've just been adding them to a list. I figure I'm going to need to come in and block all of them sooner or later. It's weird though. Like a coordinated effort. I'm expecting fuckery as the election nears.
How often do you tweet?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

Same. I don't know where all these motherfuckers came from. And I don't know any of them or why they'd follow me. The fuckery is definitely afoot.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I used to be very active, but the site has gone to shit since Elon took over so I'm not as active. I check out trending topics and I retweet mostly or listen to spaces.
Same. I don't know where all these motherfuckers came from. And I don't know any of them or why they'd follow me. The fuckery is definitely afoot.

Weird. I was asking because I've never been "very active," might tweet every couple of weeks and throw up a handful of retweets but I've had no rando followers as of late-- actually probably less than last year.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Weird. I was asking because I've never been "very active," might tweet every couple of weeks and throw up a handful of retweets but I've had no rando followers as of late-- actually probably less than last year.

I never tweet or retweet. Couldn't care less. I followed less than 10 people. Had to go on to sign in because I changed my HD or something; I forget why.
Anyway, I'm following over 900 people suddenly.

To make it worse, I can't figure out how to batch unfollow these motherfuckers, if there is even a way.

It's time for the kid to 86 this whole twitter, X whatever business.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I'm going to Mastadon shortly...
I hope that most of the folks I followed on Twitter (Fuck X) will follow. I ought just leave these sites alone altogether but I'm still connected to distant family through some sites like IG. I fuckin hate these douche bags.

The problem is everyone who leaves is going to 10 different places.

I thought Threads might be a viable alternative but it tanked. Mastodon, Bluesky... There's nothing attractive about signing up for a website that is at best 1/10th of what Twitter used to be.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I never tweet or retweet. Couldn't care less. I followed less than 10 people. Had to go on to sign in because I changed my HD or something; I forget why.
Anyway, I'm following over 900 people suddenly.

To make it worse, I can't figure out how to batch unfollow these motherfuckers, if there is even a way.

It's time for the kid to 86 this whole twitter, X whatever business.

Sounds like you got hacked-- I don't think that is a common problem.

You should be able to easily unfollow by clicking profile, then "following" after the 900 number and then clicking "following" next to the names you don't want, which will give you the option to unfollow.