Emperor Of Ocean Park: Discussion Thread!

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just finished episode 3....

I like the cast, the murder mystery aspect, the fact that they're profiling a successful black family that happens to be conservative, the eye candy, the fact that we get to hear some 90's hip hop......Nas Illmatic and "Mind playing tricks on me" playing during the credits of the last episode was a nice touch.

I never wanted to slap a dude more than I've wanted to slap Talcott's sorry symp ass face. WTF is wrong with you bruh?

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Just finished episode 3....

I like the cast, the murder mystery aspect, the fact that they're profiling a successful black family that happens to be conservative, the eye candy, the fact that we get to hear some 90's hip hop......Nas Illmatic and "Mind playing tricks on me" playing during the credits of the last episode was a nice touch.

I never wanted to slap a dude more than I've wanted to slap Talcott's symp ass. WTF is wrong with you bruh?
talllcottt
there some fine woman on there tho fine sisters

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I just caught up to ep 8. A lot is explained about family history and relationships in this one hour. The judge's youngest child was killed in a hit and run. The judge, and more importantly his wife, wanted revenge and got it , with one of the perps being the son of a very prominent family, who kind of looked like he was expecting it. This could be the beginning of some real shit. Season 2 should add some more to the digging into why/how the judge died.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I just caught up to ep 8. A lot is explained about family history and relationships in this one hour. The judge's youngest child was killed in a hit and run. The judge, and more importantly his wife, wanted revenge and got it , with one of the perps being the son of a very prominent family, who kind of looked like he was expecting it. This could be the beginning of some real shit. Season 2 should add some more to the digging into why/how the judge died.
So,you like the show?

keone

International Member
if im not mistaking he didnt do what ziegler asked him to do

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Kimmer knew that college student was following her husband and that's the guy she cheated on him with.

Talcott and mariah are finally getting closer to getting those arraignments until talcott got shot in the cemetery but at least maxine came for the rescue killing jack.

The deceives and that old white man with the hat on the deathbed was talking about Lisa but she's dead which had people thinking she was alive

Hopefully that key is for that secret box to get that flash drive oliver had stored being the arraignments.

keone

International Member
Kimmer knew that college student was following her husband and that's the guy she cheated on him with.

Talcott and mariah are finally getting closer to getting those arraignments until talcott got shot in the cemetery but at least maxine came for the rescue killing jack.

The deceives and that old white man with the hat on the deathbed was talking about Lisa but she's dead which had people thinking she was alive

Hopefully that key is for that secret box to get that flash drive oliver had stored being the arraignments.
isnt the key fake key what they planted.
story is getting wild tho
i dont know were its going to go
cause kiegler is dying so i dont think he the big bad man
i feel like something is up unc mal is up to something
or maybe the judge faked his death