end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
giphy.gif

il_fullxfull.3172886855_5smy.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im old enough to remember when all these "real niggas" thought the internet and podcasts was cornball shit. Now it seems they all getting podcasts paychecks and backstabbing they friends daily.
You should kno some people hate what they comprehend but if they start understanding it they love it.. they didn’t understand the money-making potential in sitting down and talking but once they started seeing other nigs eat , they Hopped on

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They were just celebrating being 7th best on I forgot which audio program now this… somewhere million dollars worth of game smiling and still rising

parisian

International
International Member
why do people supposed to conduct the interview always feel the need to inject themselves and their situation into whatever their guest is delving into? shit is mad annoying.. shut up and let the guest talk, dude was explaining what happened and dude just start coughing and talking about some bs

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
You should kno some people hate what they comprehend but if they start understanding it they love it.. they didn’t understand the money-making potential in sitting down and talking but once they started seeing other nigs eat , they Hopped on
I don't even think it's a lack of understanding the potential it's just hating on "lames" when they find a lane to get money. Most "niggas" never graduate beyond a middle school mentality and can't get past their "glory days" days in high school when their bullshit still flew.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't even think it's a lack of understanding the potential it's just hating on "lames" when they find a lane to get money. Most "niggas" never graduate beyond a middle school mentality and can't get past their "glory days" days in high school when their bullshit still flew.
Well in my experience I’ve seen a lot of modern day money-making opportunities that people couldn’t comprehend or didn’t understand the ins and outs of get shitted on or ignored until others started profiting on.. hell let’s just say an actor I know, a person in the music industry, a few people in fashion and photography, and various other outlets come up with an idea several yrs ago.. they wanted to combine forces to kinda come up with a documentary style movie/series but wanted to know how to profit off of it and get investors to help with an idea.. I literally gave the blueprint on how they can turn their idea into a YouTube series and how through viewership and other avenues they could make money and get a big demographic without needing financing.. they literally shot it down cause they didn’t know that you could make money off of YouTube and said if people were making money off of YouTube why isn’t everybody on it? this was probably 7-8 yrs ago.. the idea never went anywhere and yrs later a couple people even had to admit I was right about the YouTube angle they just didn’t know about YouTube money back than

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well in my experience I’ve seen a lot of modern day money-making opportunities that people couldn’t comprehend or didn’t understand the ins and outs of get shitted on or ignored until others started profiting on.. hell let’s just say an actor I know, a person in the music industry, a few people in fashion and photography, and various other outlets come up with an idea several yrs ago.. they wanted to combine forces to kinda come up with a documentary style movie/series but wanted to know how to profit off of it and get investors to help with an idea.. I literally gave the blueprint on how they can turn their idea into a YouTube series and how through viewership and other avenues they could make money and get a big demographic without needing financing.. they literally shot it down cause they didn’t know that you could make money off of YouTube and said if people were making money off of YouTube why isn’t everybody on it? this was probably 7-8 yrs ago.. the idea never went anywhere and yrs later a couple people even had to admit I was right about the YouTube angle they just didn’t know about YouTube money back than
I remember Money and Violence did that some years ago but even they didn't understand how to properly grow it and get paid advertising. The cast was always beefing over money and eventually it went away. If they came out now they would really cash in but now it's hundreds of shows doing that. They could of built a podcast talking about the show and they would of made a killing of that.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why do people supposed to conduct the interview always feel the need to inject themselves and their situation into whatever their guest is delving into? shit is mad annoying.. shut up and let the guest talk, dude was explaining what happened and dude just start coughing and talking about some bs
Word dude redirected the conversation with all that coughing talking stupid shit nobody want to hear. This dummy has a podcast saying for success a white man must be involved. ANYONE can have a podcast. Sir cough a lot is an idiot.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This kind of sad when I watched the Math Hoffa podcast I just assumed them guys were more mature and got a long. I hate see people saying shit on social media back and forth. I always feel a sit down is entitled and then people move on, even if you don't like what was said. Sad seeing older brothers still not knowing how to properly communicate with each other.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So Math says he can't take people with him who are unreliable in a situation with millions involved...

And a minute or two later he says he doesn't know where that 2.7 million dollar number came from and that they need to stop lying.

Which one is it Math

200.gif

Also his energy and explanations were way different than that Flip interview.

Bottom line, I don't know what to believe.