end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Like why not include them all on the deal. So you got the offer tell them you want to include the rest as well. Why dump everything that made you, YOU? No loyalty at all. Niggas dont know how to negotiate shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like why not include them all on the deal. So you got the offer tell them you want to include the rest as well. Why dump everything that made you, YOU? No loyalty at all. Niggas dont know how to negotiate shit.

He said why, because they weren't reliable or professional.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats his opinion. Id like to hear what they say.

They were reliable enough for him to keep on for multiple episodes. Now all a sudden they aren’t reliable or professional. :smh:

What he means to say is even tho they were providing content for me for free they didnt provide me with enough free content consistently.

It sounds like you don't believe Math! :lol:

I have listened to the others guys explanations because their video was an hour and a half!:lol:

I also don't know what to believe because Math's explanation and tone of what happened changed since his first video with Flip.

Correction: I did listen to Space's explanation last night and he made valid points.

It sounds like it's all about communication and respect and that's what was missing in the end.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
It sounds like you don't believe Math! :lol:

I have listened to the others guys explanations because their video was an hour and a half!:lol:

I also don't know what to believe because Math's explanation and tone of what happened changed since his first video with Flip.

Correction: I did listen to Space's explanation last night and he made valid points.

It sounds like it's all about communication and respect and that's what was missing in the end.
Naw i listened to the interview you right.

I just dont get it sometime.

Motha fuckas always trying to get over instead of contributing to something to build it up so everyone can eat.

Dude was giving them free money and leading them to potentially more but they fumbled.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Motha fuckas always trying to get over instead of contributing to something to build it up so everyone can eat.

Dude was giving them free money and leading them to potentially more but they fumbled.

I agree 100%!

I wish they could've worked it out but it sounds like there was bs coming from both sides.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They all were too shortsighted. Brothers need to learn the benefit comes long term from building it up. You get an abundance of opportunities come your way when you stick together and stay consistent.

rage

International
International Member
Disgraceful ass niggas. Dam near 40 and still can't handle business relationships and issues like professionals.
Exactly! Flip uses people then find a way to get rid of them while paying them as little as he possibly can. Joe was trying to advise him yet he just doesn't seem to understand.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
negro i added u in the thread just cause that lol
u want some cookie :lol:

they claim math didnt pay
math says otherwise
no they all said Math paid
Sp8 said Flip didn't pay
Flip told on himself...

Esso classified getting a couple of grand a month as his weed money

Sp8 and Math aren't agreeing on ownership of the production equipment

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
no they all said Math paid
Sp8 said Flip didn't pay
Flip told on himself...

Esso classified getting a couple of grand a month as his weed money

Sp8 and Math aren't agreeing on ownership of the production equipment
thats true
but sp8 claims his main issue maths trying to cut deals by himself.
and math fired hyn and esso for violiting the contract
and claims they all wanted to sit down after hearing there was a deal on the table

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
thats true
and claims they all wanted to sit down after hearing there was a deal on the table
imo sp8 might have misunderstood the situation due to Esso & Heineken

it also looks like Esso & Heineken broke their contract AND according to Math were redirecting booking inquiries for Expert Opinion to their new pod or to others

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
thats true
imo sp8 might have misunderstood the situation due to Esso & Heineken

it also looks like Esso & Heineken broke their contract AND according to Math were redirecting booking inquiries for Expert Opinion to their new pod or to others

After a week I just had?

Damn right I want all the cookies!

Ok so I saw this coming a mile away.

They couldn't wait and Esso knows better and so does Hy. I understand they been burned before. But that isn't a good way to do future business.

To me it's THAT simple.

So I have no sympathy for those 2 men

I believe Math (overall)

And Sp8 allowed two dudes he just met to f*ck up his longtime partnership

Again to me it's a lack of trust, patience and communication.

And completely avoidable.

Very very sad.

And all this bullsh*t back and forth means there is so reunion possible

The podcast should be fine

They are going to HAVE TO rein in Bigga that is a MUST.

Mecca is a good 2nd.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
After a week I just had?

Damn right I want all the cookies!

Ok so I saw this coming a mile away.

They couldn't wait and Esso knows better and so does Hy. I understand they been burned before. But that isn't a good way to do future business.

To me it's THAT simple.

So I have no sympathy for those 2 men

I believe Math (overall)

And Sp8 allowed two dudes he just met to f*ck up his longtime partnership

Again to me it's a lack of trust, patience and communication.

And completely avoidable.

Very very sad.

And all this bullsh*t back and forth means there is so reunion possible

The podcast should be fine

They are going to HAVE TO rein in Bigga that is a MUST.

Mecca is a good 2nd.
Bigga and hynaken almost found out what southside we outside means after the yayo murda interview

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember Money and Violence did that some years ago but even they didn't understand how to properly grow it and get paid advertising. The cast was always beefing over money and eventually it went away. If they came out now they would really cash in but now it's hundreds of shows doing that. They could of built a podcast talking about the show and they would of made a killing of that.
That’s the name of the show. Dayum, that web series had the opportunity to be big

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
I still have no idea what happened with that.

Please break it down
Yayo had a personal with hynaken. He went into that interview on 10

Bigga talks aggressive and also talks with his hands pointing at you which most take the wrong way

Murda and yayo were with everything a long conversation had to be had after filming because it got real

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yayo had a personal with hynaken. He went into that interview on 10

Bigga talks aggressive and also talks with his hands pointing at you which most take the wrong way

Murda and yayo were with everything a long conversation had to be had after filming because it got real

Wtf Tony had with Hy?

As Haiti Brothers I don't like that

And Hy was on this is 50 from jump.

We need a seperate serious convo with the ENTIRE fam about Bigga, I already mentioned his questionable behavior moving forward.

I had heard Math was not even going to release the Yayo interview initially

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
Wtf Tony had with Hy?

We need a seperate serious convo with the ENTIRE fam about Bigga, I already mentioned his questionable behavior moving forward.

Yayo dissed Hy numerous times, calling him a "industry nigga". Also sonned him by saying "you ain't really built like that" "you a internet nigga".

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
Wtf Tony had with Hy?

Yayo dissed Hy numerous times, calling him a "industry nigga". Also sonned him by saying "you ain't really built like that" "you a internet nigga".
He used Hy convo about Kay Slay to go at him but that shit been brewing since this is 50

and y’all both right it’s the fact that he been talking on the pod like he’s built tough when he’s just “a computer nigga”

someone gonna get Bigga sooner than later. He’s lucky math talked Tek out of it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He used Hy convo about Kay Slay to go at him but that shit been brewing since this is 50

and y’all both right it’s the fact that he been talking on the pod like he’s built tough when he’s just “a computer nigga”

someone gonna get Bigga sooner than later. He’s lucky math talked Tek out of it

@keone @ViCiouS

Yo...

Ok so let's get the Bigga convo out the way.

It's fools like Bigga

that got Kyrie in the sh*t storm he on now.

Bigga got a GOOD HEART.

But man to man black man to black man street to street.

That don't mean sh*t at the end of the day if the count come up short.

He a smart dumb nigga.

I hate hate hate hate hate that

He means well he trying to get his soul clean I get it and we need that voice

But that scared straight Joe Clark sh*t?

To another grown man?

Nope not gonna be able to do.

Don't point at me
don't yell at me
don't interrupt me
don't spout youtube documentary fake facts don't recite the 3 scriptures you happened to memorize and try to twist to fit any and all situations

I KNOW dudes like him

Again he a GOOD BROTHER.

But that don't save you from getting an ass kicking.

Tek was 3 levels above righteous he held his tongue as long as possible praise to Steele too righteous

But as a fellow Brooklyn boy who actually met them all coming up?

Bigga should pray for thanks.

Yayo was clowning Bigga in such a queens way it was hilarious. With a Haitian twist.

Queens>>>>

I say keep Bigga he like Flava Flav at this point but sadly is he in on the joke?

But when he says the WRONG thing to WRONG person?

We will see.

Last edited: