end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Not only that it's also that the individuals who do have the ability to rival him seem to always prefer to engage in and post ignorant shit with the perfect examples being the Art of Dialogue channel, My Expert Opinion podcast and Joe Buddens podcast/network.

The Art of Dialogue seems to be only interested in continually rehashing Tupacs life while on Death Row and those beefs but most of the content is only from the perspective that Pac was 100% right no matter what.

Joe chose to focus on content primarily focused on him with co-hosts added that discuss current trending topics and IMO leans heavily on click baiting people as opposed to focusing on the quality of the work and also they don't do a significant amount of interviews.

We've already been discussing Math and his podcast so no need to rehash.

One brother who seems to have promise in this area is a dude named Big Court who does interviews via his Holding Court Podcast that doesn't seem to fall into all of the bullshit.

Yea that's one of my favs, he interviews alot of Rappers that wasn't really big stars which is what i like.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Math such a mess he need bigga to sweep his soul clean

Now that you say that if anyone one of the former hosts would be into spiritual/vudu shit he'd be the most likely since he spoke about his spirituality regularly.

With that being said, was it Bigga that left the vudu chicken bones on front of the barbershop as either a curse or cleansing for Math :eek2:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Math such a mess he need bigga to sweep his soul clean

Now that you say that if anyone one of the former hosts would be into spiritual/vudu shit he'd be the most likely since he spoke about his spirituality regularly.

With that being said, was it Bigga that left the vudu chicken bones on front of the barbershop as either a curse or cleansing for Math :eek2:

:hithead:
dont they know the difference between race and ethnicity??

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
:hithead:
dont they know the difference between race and ethnicity??

He obviously still didn't comprehend the difference by the end of the video and wasn't even listening to them as they attempted to explain it.

I'm calling it now. Whenever this pod money slows up and viewers/money dwindles Math is going to go the Candice Owen/Jesse Lee Peterson route except he'll do so from a more Hip-Hop street perspective.

I think this will happen in the next three years and definitely before the 2028 presidential election.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
He obviously still didn't comprehend the difference by the end of the video and wasn't even listening to them as they attempted to explain it.

I'm calling it now. Whenever this pod money slows up and viewers/money dwindles Math is going to go the Candice Owen/Jesse Lee Peterson route except he'll do so from a more Hip-Hop street perspective.

I think this will happen in the next three years and definitely before the 2028 presidential election.
i believe it that van lathan interview was coonish

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bookmarked

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not only that it's also that the individuals who do have the ability to rival him seem to always prefer to engage in and post ignorant shit with the perfect examples being the Art of Dialogue channel, My Expert Opinion podcast and Joe Buddens podcast/network.

The Art of Dialogue seems to be only interested in continually rehashing Tupacs life while on Death Row and those beefs but most of the content is only from the perspective that Pac was 100% right no matter what.

Joe chose to focus on content primarily focused on him with co-hosts added that discuss current trending topics and IMO leans heavily on click baiting people as opposed to focusing on the quality of the work and also they don't do a significant amount of interviews.

We've already been discussing Math and his podcast so no need to rehash.

One brother who seems to have promise in this area is a dude named Big Court who does interviews via his Holding Court Podcast that doesn't seem to fall into all of the bullshit.

Art of dialog ladies and gentlemen