end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
You my bro

But fck you for giving that dip sh*t sn idea like this

@keone

Don't blame me when Sack Petro drops this Fall

Followed by a podcast taking Biggas The Bigga Picture name and calling it the Bigga Portrait :lol:

kinblood-math-hoffa.gif
yall joking but it was working for champ lol
my honest opinion
till that shit came out about him

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
YouTube changed their pay outs, so instead of adjusting his life....he takes it out on the employees.

No wonder he likes Trump.

He wanted to force the shit onto his employees and then blame YouTube.

He actually said, what if you have a contract and can't pay them :smh:

He's too stupid to realize he basically supported what Esso and Bigga have been saying how he didn't pay or was sometimey. Did he ever find that lost wallet :rolleyes:

Math Hoffa wallet is the Bermuda triangle of hip hop legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NOW he has issues with flip when flip was holding him down in the interview
then he says flip didnt hold him down
this man is lunatic
he also says he wanted to call hassan about the interview but because hassan went in on gillie he didnt wtf?

He gonna drive you insane bro.

Because his delusion have an audience so there are no real repercussions. These weirdos actually still believe his bullsh*t

If the comments shift to attack him you will see.

Stop watching unsubscribe and you will see if more people do that?

All of sudden he will be pouring chicken blood on his head slapping himself screaming forgive me on a live stream

keone

International Member

Because his delusion have an audience so there are no real repercussions. These weirdos actually still believe his bullsh*t

All of sudden he will be pouring chicken blood on his head slapping himself screaming forgive me on a live stream
Big bro what I tell u they have issues
Now he confirms it.

Im just posting cause he will lie his ass out of it.

But this is entertaining to me
I dont take it that seriously but at same time people are not fools. I can do the same thing to joe budden.

keone

International Member

His own crew was grilling him they brain dead fans if that the case

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Big bro what I tell u they have issues
Now he confirms it.

Im just posting cause he will lie his ass out of it.

But this is entertaining to me
I dont take it that seriously but at same time people are not fools. I can do the same thing to joe budden.

Hold on now...

You gonna have to do a breakdown

Yeah Joe is narcissistic hypocritical asshole manipulative opportunistic gas light king

But despite all that?

I trust him more than math

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He has a million excuses. He contradicts himself. He expects other people to do stuff he doesn't.

^^^^ perfectly said.

That is the part that is so frustrating

Joe KNOWS he gas lighting and a hypocrite - not defending it, but I think that's different from Math who BELIEVES his own bullsh*t.

Math isn't PLAYING dumb

He IS dumb

And the worst kind of dumb because he SWEARS he is actualy smarter than everyone else

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc

Sidebar...

Do you personally believe in karma?

Especially in business?

Do bad people really get their punishment in some way shape or form eventually for being shady?

Isn't your history reputation track record MATTER in business?

Wouldn't someone like Math an admitted thief extortionist violent individual be someone people would NOT want to work with?

These former hosts keep saying the know the REAL Math? @keone but the Math himself was a troublemaker bully thief...

And if Chump is a thief... Math is too right? Since Math used to rob plus he don't pay for services rendered.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc

Sidebar...

Do you personally believe in karma?

Especially in business?

Do bad people really get their punishment in some way shape or form eventually for being shady?

Isn't your history reputation track record MATTER in business?

Wouldn't someone like Math an admitted thief extortionist violent individual be someone people would NOT want to work with?

These former hosts keep saying the know the REAL Math? @keone but the Math himself was a troublemaker bully thief...

And if Chump is a thief... Math is too right? Since Math used to rob plus he don't pay for services rendered.
lol there’s many people that say you should never ask me if I believe in karma cause they would say that’s my bitch.. oh I definitely believe in her and she loves to show out when individuals or people do me wrong. To the point some individuals be kinda scared to rub me the wrong way. That lovely bitch has stopped me many times from having to use violence against people cause she’ll step right in and take care of my problems. 1 of my best friends was going through lot of negatI’ve situations this past yr where he wanted to put violence on people I said don’t worry do you want me to sick my bitch on them. Well let’s just say he calls me multiple times a week laughing cause my bitch been on a war path towards people that did him wrong. He be laughing and even has tossed me bread cause as I always tell him be patient and just let karma kick in. Energy is real.

keone

International Member
^^^^ perfectly said.

That is the part that is so frustrating

Joe KNOWS he gas lighting and a hypocrite - not defending it, but I think that's different from Math who BELIEVES his own bullsh*t.

Math isn't PLAYING dumb

He IS dumb

And the worst kind of dumb because he SWEARS he is actualy smarter than everyone else
u are correct

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol there’s many people that say you should never ask me if I believe in karma cause they would say that’s my bitch.. oh I definitely believe in her and she loves to show out when individuals or people do me wrong. To the point some individuals be kinda scared to rub me the wrong way. That lovely bitch has stopped me many times from having to use violence against people cause she’ll step right in and take care of my problems. 1 of my best friends was going through lot of negatI’ve situations this past yr where he wanted to put violence on people I said don’t worry do you want me to sick my bitch on them. Well let’s just say he calls me multiple times a week laughing cause my bitch been on a war path towards people that did him wrong. He be laughing and even has tossed me bread cause as I always tell him be patient and just let karma kick in. Energy is real.

Well damn.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Math looking karma proof though Black Vision

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Math looking karma proof though Black Vision
like I said patience is virtue.. Karma dosent have to kick in right away.. sometimes you wait weeks, months, a yr, maybe a lil longer and than start watching people deteriorate.. I have a few friends that I stopped from unleashing serious violence on people that deserved it and told them just wait in due time watch the self destruction happen.. I literally know dudes that thank me for telling them to fall back as they watch their human road block completely plunge.. as they would say they laugh on how watching individuals collapse can be refreshing and how my line of naw I don’t want that person to die I want them to live forever with this chaos

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
like I said patience is virtue.. Karma dosent have to kick in right away.. sometimes you wait weeks, months, a yr, maybe a lil longer and than start watching people deteriorate.. I have a few friends that I stopped from unleashing serious violence on people that deserved it and told them just wait in due time watch the self destruction happen.. I literally know dudes that thank me for telling them to fall back as they watch their human road block completely plunge.. as they would say they laugh on how watching individuals collapse can be refreshing and how my line of naw I don’t want that person to die I want them to live forever with this chaos

Respect pure and simple.