Eva Longoria upskirt pussy, no panties?

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Slam did someone hack your account.

To the no pussy niggas..that is a tampon hanging from her shit..
To Truth..we didn't get along but now I know you are hitting pussy by the discharge comment. :yes:
:smh: BGOL is filled with no pussy getting niggas and on some real shit SLAM i think you are poser now.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
He got caught straight up sexting with his teammates wife :lol:

:eek::eek::eek:

i bet it was tim duncan's wife... and the reason they got divorced.

Slam did someone hack your account.

To the no pussy niggas..that is a tampon hanging from her shit..
To Truth..we didn't get along but now I know you are hitting pussy by the discharge comment. :yes:
:smh: BGOL is filled with no pussy getting niggas and on some real shit SLAM i think you are poser now.

if it is a tampon, she's a brave woman for being on her period and NOT wearing any panties... unless she's wearing it to keep her wet pussy juices under control.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
:lol:

naw... i thought so too...but it looks like the gap between her leg & thats the cream part of the fabric of the dress...:cool:

the tumblr i got the pic from said that too in the caption....:lol:

Nice try. Lol.

Yes. It keeps the pussy from leaving wet spots on the back of their pants or dresses. Few chicks have told me this.

:hmm:

Yo, it's actually good hygiene. Sometimes broads don't wanna wear drawls. Some broads stay wet or get horny at the drop of a dime. Wet spots ain't cute.

:hmm: :hmm:

:lol2: :roflmao2:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...fitting-LBD-arrives-LA-Kings-hockey-game.html

article-2658112-1EC51DAD00000578-556_634x847.jpg
article-2658112-1EC5230E00000578-858_634x864.jpg
article-2658112-1EC51EDC00000578-758_634x850.jpg
article-2658112-1EC51F1700000578-392_634x867.jpg

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
:lol:

naw... i thought so too...but it looks like the gap between her leg & thats the cream part of the fabric of the dress...:cool:

the tumblr i got the pic from said that too in the caption....:lol:

Naaa dawg..thats a fucking tampon string!

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
She's sexy dressed up, in the bikini shots.... Not so much........ I'd still knock her down tho!