Everybody gotta past, good or bad, if she's a good women, it shouldn't matter what she did in her past

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Susceptible to repeat past actions. If you did it once you're more likely to do it again as opposed to someone who never have never will. I ain't never smoked crack and never will but someone who has in their past smoked crack will probably be willing to take four dicks at a time like dude in the video's ol gal. Or not.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Exactly, also if a women turned down a dude of what he did in his past they would be hurt. But most women accept dudes who have done some crazy shit in their past.

I get what both of you are saying. However, if she told me some of the crazy shit she did while we were having a one-to-one convo, cool. But to find she's been choo chooed in a group conversation is crazy. Think about it. If your woman blurts out that she's had all 3 holes filled by 3 white dudes in a group setting, and that's also your first time hearing about it, you're going to feel some kind of way.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Susceptible to repeat past actions. If you did it once you're more likely to do it again as opposed to someone who never have never will. I ain't never smoked crack and never will but someone who has in their past smoked crack will probably be willing to take four dicks at a time like dude in the video's ol gal. Or not.
We can say that about everyone whether it's a man or women, so, it goes both ways because men have done some crazy fucked up shit too. Let's, be clear here, I'm not just talking about sex.

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
Registered
I get what both of you are saying. However, if she told me some of the crazy shit she did while we were having a one-to-one convo, cool. But to find she's been choo chooed in a group conversation is crazy. Think about it. If your woman blurts out that she's had all 3 holes filled by 3 white dudes in a group setting, and that's also your first time hearing about it, you're going to feel some kind of way.
oh im definitely out, but if she had a hot girl summer in her 20s and didnt have a boyfriend...I aint too much tripping.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah bruh... I did some wild ass shit when I was younger....... Them 20's was a muthafugha...

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
He's a dumb hoe, and she's a dumb hoe, they deserve each other. Stupid is as stupid does and his bitch assness and her dumbitchassness are a match made in hell.

If you can't take the past don't fuck with a bish who is not honest and candid about their past, if you can't talk to your man honestly without being insensitive or blurting shit out without thinking how it would sound to you if he said it, then welcome to relationship hell...enjoy it.

jmo

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That game is not for the weak, especially if you're playing with a significant other, I leave her past in the past don't bring it up to me and I won't ask but he shouldve asked before he entered into a relationship with her and avoided this bs, and for the life of me why do every fucking personal situation is for the masses to witness.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
People walking around with bodycams now. If this is real he won't leave her - he is asking too many questions
If the roles were reversed I'm sure she would feel some kind of way about him as well talking about his past. But that shouldn't stop you from wanting to make out with a person.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly, also if a women turned down a dude of what he did in his past they would be hurt. But most women accept dudes who have done some crazy shit in their past.
Females love Men with experience that’s wanted by many, dudes like women with low mileage but who has skillset or willing to learn

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody would let a babysitter who was once a pedo take care of their kid, nobody would let a person with a history of being a klepto be around their money or values, no one would trust a con artist around their credit cards or personal info.. people with a history don’t tend to be forgive for their past actions cause of fear of those old behaviors coming back due to temptation, well the same could be said by females with hoe behavior.. a lil temptation can have them return like they never left.. nobody feels sorry when people deny others with history chances same should be said about hoish behavior

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
You was the only one who didn’t know

Everyone knew

They knew you didn’t know

This is what makes it worse

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Females love Men with experience that’s wanted by many, dudes like women with low mileage but who has skillset or willing to learn
That's fine but women don't like telling everything about their past.

People can make up any number about body count.

I've seen women lie about having low mileage when they have high mileage.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's fine but women don't like telling everything about their past.

People can make up any number about body count.

I've seen women lie about having low mileage when they have high mileage.
They could and if your past comes to haunt you don’t be mad if that person you cared about dip.. you lied your resume don’t be mad if you get fired when you caught

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They could and if your past comes to haunt you don’t be mad if that person you cared about dip.. you lied your resume don’t be mad if you get fired when you caught
Some leave and some don't.

Dudes can say he got 10 bodies and women would throw the pussy at him.

Women can say she fucked 50 niggas, a simp would marry her.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Had to be explained to you since you act like you don't know shit.
Actually you the simpleton that keep moving the goal.. it was about people being mad at someone past.. the obvious is some people will react in a negative way towards it.. than you tried to justify lying and thinking that’s a good trait.. than you said the most obvious shit that some hoes get wifed up.. so you weren’t planning on learning anything just stating opinions that you like..

titty suck queen there might be hope for you in the future

no im lying see I can do what some hoes do to