Everybody gotta past, good or bad, if she's a good women, it shouldn't matter what she did in her past

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is my point. I ain't tripping on your past, but don't spring that shit on me in a group setting.
Them drinking games are the devil. motherfuckas telling all their secrets and shit exposing each other.

Some people don't care and they show their true selves when the liquor hit em.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Them drinking games are the devil. motherfuckas telling all their secrets and shit exposing each other.

Some people don't care and they show their true selves when the liquor hit em.
Fam, we were playing one when I was in the military, when one of my dude's girl admitted that she used to fuck her neighbor before she met her man. Him and that neighbor were cool with each other. After that, not so much. Dude really felt some kinda way about that shit.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fam, we were playing one when I was in the military, when one of my dude's girl admitted that she used to fuck her neighbor before she met her man. Him and that neighbor were cool with each other. After that, not so much. Dude really felt some kinda way about that shit.
Yup, it be like that.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Had absolutely nothing to do with him, but I guess the thought of her having an "In case of emergency, break glass" dick the next building over fucked with his head.
This is why when i tell dudes women have done things a lot of them don't know about.

Women will hide their past to protect themselves from being slut shamed.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
After 2 record deals, numerous tours, a radio gig, and a stint in the military, I'm in NO position to be questioning anyone's sexual history.
Women love men that are admired by other women and who has experience.. it’s actually bragging rights to some chicks to get the dude that other females desire.. to some it’s a confidence booster like my pussy, head, etc must be great cause he keep coming back or not trying to leave.. most females never had a problem with diudes that got a big sexual history.. slutshaming never had anything to do with men sexual past.. now for females past on the other hand lol

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Women love men that are admired by other women and who has experience.. it’s actually bragging rights to some chicks to get the dude that other females desire.. to some it’s a confidence booster like my pussy, head, etc must be great cause he keep coming back or not trying to leave.. most females never had a problem with diudes that got a big sexual history.. slutshaming never had anything to do with men sexual past.. now for females past on the other hand lol
VERY true. Like Chris Rock said, it doesn't matter how many she's had, it's too many for you.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why when i tell dudes women have done things a lot of them don't know about.

Women will hide their past to protect themselves from being slut shamed.
Yea, I tell every young man..."don't ask questions you don't won't to know the answer to"

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I get what both of you are saying. However, if she told me some of the crazy shit she did while we were having a one-to-one convo, cool. But to find she's been choo chooed in a group conversation is crazy. Think about it. If your woman blurts out that she's had all 3 holes filled by 3 white dudes in a group setting, and that's also your first time hearing about it, you're going to feel some kind of way.
True. She should just shut the fuck up.

5woJPw.jpg

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You gone realize that every women is a whore. Some more then others. If your end goal is to get a m9therfucker to pay for your pussy for life then what does that make you? Some call it a wife, for those that been in the game call it a hoe. One day the rest of us men will wake up.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
You gone realize that every women is a whore. Some more then others. If your end goal is to get a m9therfucker to pay for your pussy for life then what does that make you? Some call it a wife, for those that been in the game call it a hoe. One day the rest of us men will wake up.
It's what it is, If they know, they know and if they don't, they don't.....Oh well!

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your past is your past but it's not about the sex but behaviors the help mold your character today as an adult woman.

I know dudes who got with a female and one day she just flipped and decided she didn't want a family anymore and left him with two small children.He was warned, people told him but he didn't listen and now she wants her family back.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if this not a skit dude has a right to be upset. your girl shouldn't be telling random strangers shit like this if she haven't told you. she better make up some boring shit to tell them