Everybody post ONE pic..............................................

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
JoXobq.jpg

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tech CEO says people will enjoy paying a monthly fee to use a mouse. ‘You’re going to really love that.’​

The CEO, Hanneke Faber, told the Verge’s Decoder podcast that the immortal mouse is still just a concept, but that one day Logitech could create a mouse that, like a nice watch, is useful in perpetuity—with the help of software updates.

“I’m not planning to throw that watch away ever,” Faber said. “So why would I be throwing my mouse or my keyboard away if it’s a fantastic quality, well designed, software enabled mouse.”

Faber noted that Logitech was not “necessarily super far away” from making the forever mouse a reality, but added that the high price of its extreme durability may require the company to add a subscription model to help make it profitable.

The average price of a mouse or a keyboard is about $26, Faber said, and Logitech has the opportunity to create a higher priced, premium product that delivers more quality. While Faber acknowledged that consumers may be shocked by the concept of a subscription mouse, she said the quality is worth it.