Ex-’Good Times’ star Jimmie ‘JJ’ Walker slams Obama on ‘O’Reilly Factor’

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
98535636.jpg

Jimmie ‘JJ’ Walker, best known for his catch-phrase ‘Dy-no-mite’ on Good Times, told Bill O’Reilly in a Fox News interview that he did not think Obama should be president. According to Mediaite, Walker argues that just because Obama is black and people like him doesn’t mean that he should be re-elected.

70s sitcom star Jimmie ‘JJ’ Walker sat down with Bill O’Reilly in an interview today that mostly hit on Walker’s dissatisfaction with President Obama. Walker described Obama as someone who makes you feel good, but the economy is still in bad shape and it’s not enough for African-Americans to keep supporting him simply because they like him.

Walker made it clear he also likes the president, but “he’s not a good guy for the job we have to do.” O’Reilly said to Walker that when he says things like that, he must get lots of pushback from the African-American community. Walker explained why Obama’s race simply isn’t enough for him to get black support.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He's right although whites won't vote for him for the exact same reason.

There lies the dilemma.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
OG Investor
Jimmy Walker has been a Republican for DECADES. Why is this news and when was the last time anybody gave a fuck about what he thinks? Did FOX look for him to give an opinion about any WHITE candidates over the past 20 years? :confused:

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor
Jimmie Walker is right that President Obama shouldn't be re-elected simply because he's black, but I'd venture that most African Americans are voting for the President because they agree with the direction of his policies.

The very fact that Fox insists on making this a racial issue shows that they marginalize and summarily dismiss the thought process of the black electorate.

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Everybody is a fucking critic. That's fine, but now is not the time to act like the choices are endless.

There are 2... Mitt romney and Barack Obama.

Who are you voting?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Okay what in this kneegro's background even qualifies him to judge President Obama's credentials in dealing with "the job we have to do?"

This shit is laughable so I'll just laugh

:lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
These dumb ass house niggas and crackas forget that Blacks vote 90%+ democratic anyways. Not to mention Clinton got what? 92% of the Black Vote? I guess we all voted for him because of his Blackness too right? Fuck this fire marshall bill lookin ass nigga.

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
He's right although whites won't vote for him for the exact same reason.

There lies the dilemma.

u think that he's right that president obama isn't 'the man for the job'?

i think he's totally wrong. name three guys who were running in 2008 that you would've preferred to be in the WH other than pres. obama.

i've heard several people say that about the president, but when you ask them if they would've rather mccain won, or if they would prefer romney in november, they just go :dunno:

there is no magical super candidate that will snap a finger and whisk away the problems of the nation overnight. in lieu of all the problems he stepped into on his first day in office, i'd say the president has done a dayum good job

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUCK HIM THATS WHY HE HAD A FUCKED UP ACTING CAREER AFTER "GOOD TIMES " IT WAS ALL DOWN HIM FOR HIS DUMB COON ASS
The-Phrenologist-Coon-sheet-music3.jpg

image_thumb%5B2%5D.png

Stand-up-comedian-Jimmie-Walker-says-life-continues-to-be-Dyn-o-mite-2.jpg

Last edited:

king_101

Banned
I'm tired of black coons. Most political candidates suck dick, but you have to select the lesser of 2 evils. Romney is a complete creep and asswipe. THis country will be the next India if that nigga got elected president. Maybe Obama isn't F.D.R., but he's a whole lot better than any other candidate thats been in the race.

Black coons love to slam Obama to get patted on the head by white people...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
u think that he's right that president obama isn't 'the man for the job'?

i think he's totally wrong. name three guys who were running in 2008 that you would've preferred to be in the WH other than pres. obama.

i've heard several people say that about the president, but when you ask them if they would've rather mccain won, or if they would prefer romney in november, they just go :dunno:

there is no magical super candidate that will snap a finger and whisk away the problems of the nation overnight. in lieu of all the problems he stepped into on his first day in office, i'd say the president has done a dayum good job

He was right about voting for
him just because he's black but Bill-O is full of shit because whites will vote against him for the exact same reason.

BTW, Obama ain't do shit that Edwards or Hill wouldn't have done. Dude ain't special by a long shot.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
He was right about voting for
him just because he's black but Bill-O is full of shit because whites will vote against him for the exact same reason.

BTW, Obama ain't do shit that Edwards or Hill wouldn't have done. Dude ain't special by a long shot.
I don't know about all that but I agree that the Democratic candidates all would have followed similar but not nearly identical paths in office in contrast to what your post would have us believe.