Exclusive footage of the Las Vegas shootings

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
80469b665b1e8b73b128678c0a84746d.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So again I don't give a damn so y'all can boohoo for them so called white people all y'all want too
No sympathy here!
If that would have been a rap concert in Chicago and some crazy gunman shooting at the audience the news would have been like a mass shootings at a rap concert and now to the weather!

So we should emulate the behaviors of cacs who are breaded to be savages from birth? Who have a history of hatred? Fuck what they do. It's a country concert.....all types of people like that shit.

I'm all for a good joke but shit was corny.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man DELETE THIS SHIT..... No HUMOR MAKING LIGHT OF SO MANY INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS LOSING THERE LIVES OVER BULLSHIT !!!
Even tho all the victims were white.. still no reason to make fun of it with your dumbass senseless gifs and videos!!! WTF :dunno::dunno::curse::curse::angry::angry: GTFOH with that bullshit

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man DELETE THIS SHIT..... No HUMOR MAKING LIGHT OF SO MANY INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS LOSING THERE LIVES OVER BULLSHIT !!!
Even tho all the victims were white.. still no reason to make fun of it with your dumbass senseless gifs and videos!!! WTF :dunno::dunno::curse::curse::angry::angry: GTFOH with that bullshit
Ray Lewis are you mad because I don't give a damn about so-called white people?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
People are retarded and will provoke a person into this. I am surprised it does not happen more.

I have seen white people drive by and honk their horn 10 to 20 times and think nothing is wrong. Luckily the person went through the courts. Eventually somebody fights back.

My own experience, they will come at you 10 to 20 times a day doing bizarre retarded shit.

Last edited:

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
If that would have been a rap concert in Chicago and some crazy gunman shooting at the audience the news would have been like a mass shootings at a rap concert and now to the weather!

Breh that happens in the neighborhoods sadly. Its been coverage , panels etc on it.