ff4c9ef4a014fb56d982efbf72ffa175.jpg

Some of the BGOL members are like this :smh:

While others are like this

tumblr_mjpl8wzaFm1qjxncjo1_400.gif

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm not for or against the OP.

All I know is, our struggle, pain and suffering are at worst a joke, and at best insignificant ... to white people.

You all clown black people who talk about forgiveness when white people do shit to us, not realizing they're drawing from the same place that make you all feel this is 'classless'. Just 'cause that shit is expressed differently don't mean it ain't coming from the same place.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah BGOL is wrong for this shit...

Same Kat’s co-signing this post will be the same Kat’s coming to the board asking for ehugs if something tragic happens to them.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Yeah BGOL is wrong for this shit...

Same Kat’s co-signing this post will be the same Kat’s coming to the board asking for ehugs if something tragic happens to them.

So, you're going to deal with karma for not having sympathy for those who don't have sympathy for you?

Amazing how, after centuries, karma ain't dealt with white people and all of their evil yet.

Let me guess - its on the way, tho .. huh? Yep. Just like Jesus been stuck in that heavenly traffic for damn near 2000s years, on his way back to scoop up his followers.

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It never fails when white people get killed by their own people black people are quick to show compassion damn shame:smh:
Im quick to show compassion when any human life is taken!!! I dont give a fuc if its E.T. so GTFOH with that bull shit your a damn shame!!

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Im quick to show compassion when any human life is taken!!! I dont give a fuc if its E.T. so GTFOH with that bull shit your a damn shame!!

If one of your children, or loved ones was killed by a guy, and five years later he was killed in a terrorist attack - would you feel compassion for him?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Khalid Abdul Muhammad wouldn't have made this thread. And I love listening to that brother.

But there's a difference. I'll just leave it at that.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
I don't believe you...you are too sympathetic to people who wouldn't care if your mother was killed in an unjust way. Keep it real..how many white friends do you have?

Ironically, I have the white girlfriend.

They don't, and they're the ones with the bleeding hearts for whitey.

Maybe that speaks to the complex, often contradictory nature of the human psyche ...

....or, just maybe, we're all just genuinely full of shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe you...you are too sympathetic to people who wouldn't care if your mother was killed in an unjust way. Keep it real..how many white friends do you have?

I have no reason to lie, now yourself. You might be a white agent or plant to spew bullshit on this message board.

I have no white friends and I'm proud to say that:cheers:

I’m equally as proud

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An African-American boy, George Stinney Jr., who was executed at age 14 in the killing of two young white girls has been exonerated in South Carolina, 70 years after he became the youngest person executed in the U.S. in the 1900s. A judge ruled he was denied due process.Dec 18, 2014
38b5e076468984c64bc951fafe0950fb.png

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An African-American boy, George Stinney Jr., who was executed at age 14 in the killing of two young white girls has been exonerated in South Carolina, 70 years after he became the youngest person executed in the U.S. in the 1900s. A judge ruled he was denied due process.Dec 18, 2014
38b5e076468984c64bc951fafe0950fb.png
more than the tragedy of Lil George Stinney Jr died at the hands of the white man.... But I still care ...it could have easily been Blacks that where killed at a rap concert... SO AM I TO GO AROUND HATING WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
more than the tragedy of Lil George Stinney Jr died at the hands of the white man.... But I still care ...it could have easily been Blacks that where killed at a rap concert... SO AM I TO GO AROUND HATING WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
Who hates white people? I don't waste my time hating anyone...I just do not care about them or what happens to them.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
and Id bet you work for the white man!!!
Incorrect again Toby, I work for myself....but I'll play...Crackers own everything due to this thing that you and your friends think doesn't exist called WHITE SUPREMACY..soooooo technically EVERYONE works for the white man. Try again Toby.

Last edited:

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you not only sound like a disgruntled redneck but u acting like one too!! wassa matter... defensive ass white boy!!!