Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i didn't hear that response from Gary.. had to go back and listen..

yeah they both when in

but using his wife was a poor attempt at that skit he stole

i really don't think either one is funny...but they are both are comics so anything goes in comedy i guess

your not alone

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
ok finally got around to listening to Gary Owens response
and he stole that shit from this old comedy special...."chocolate sundays"

Gary used to do that joke with Chris Spencer, and Chris Spencer produces Chocolate Sundays.

He did it on the Foxxhole like 2008-09 with Chris:

Blackmayne

Rising Star
Registered
I don't agree with you often, but I will today.
These are 2 comedian, and they are on social media, they probably on the phone right now discussing how to get more views.
Brah Blackson was just on the radio this AM with Big Boy out in LA talking about how they might have a potential show pilot based off that roast session.... crazy

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
FOUL

Gary Owen is about to fall out of favor with his fan base...
:tut::tut::tut:

...that was a bad choice for him and his wife (she's from Oakland; that ain't how the town gets down)

Watching that felt like seeing a plantation owner and his favorite house slave talk down on the field slaves
Lol sheeeyit "that ain't how the town gets down".... Bullshit. Oakland let's everybody say nigga. That's where that white girl came from years ago, and Fab stood up for her. The town is all ok with all that lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't agree with you often, but I will today.
These are 2 comedian, and they are on social media, they probably on the phone right now discussing how to get more views.

Yup

Vid I posted Blacks on said he was just on the phone with Owen...

But I Gurantee...

Fake or not?

They discussed the backlash about his wife was a bad move.

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
Blackson went in!!

82a1f3acd7a4b1903947f99c55912f54.png
I want to go in deep inside of her. :inlove:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I don't know who that Cac is but this shit is staged and Michael Blackson is not funny. AT ALL. Y'all swear he's hillarious. He's almost Mike Epps unfunny. Borderline cooning with his big eyes fake African Accent shit.