FAMOUS PEOPLE hangin' OUT~~~Unique Pairings

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered
thumb-RichSidneyetc_01.jpg

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered
wow...that was wild, they talked about Jame Dean how they talk about Tupac today: ask who Tupac was to those who knew him personally & you would get totally different answers, just like Jimmy.

excellent piece

yeah i remember hearing the Tupac/ Dean comparison years ago, maybe shortly after Pac died & that made me check out Dean's work. he only made 3 movies, 'East of Eden', 'Rebel Without A Cause' & 'Giant' which he was nominated for an Oscar for but died before winning it. Dean seemed to be real cool & down to earth & was absolutely a rare talent. not to turn this into a James Dean thread but this was a really cool but eerie interview....listen to his last line.

Willyum

Support BGOL
Registered
Wow, really nice thread... There's quite a few of these I would love to have full size.

Esoteric1

Potential Star
Registered
tumblr_ll5miwD0971qbfoleo1_1280.jpg

She looks high as fuck. You know she got fucked that night.

Co-sign!

Check it out: Look at Michelle's Phillips body language...particularly her left leg. Her leg is keeps turning all the way up in Jimi's direction.

I think she whispered to Cass, "I'm going to fuck Jimi tonight, so don't wait up for me!" :lol:

Last edited:

Real1

Rising Star
Registered
Is it me or are alot of these pairings not to surprising or unique?

James Dean with Earth Kitt in a dance class was odd, but many of the others not so much.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it me or are alot of these pairings not to surprising or unique?

James Dean with Earth Kitt in a dance class was odd, but many of the others not so much.

It's just a thread of photographs with some historical content, that's all. If I titled the thread "Old celebrity pictures", what kind of response would I get? Hey, sometimes the theme is directly spot on & sometimes it wavers, fudging the edges. & yes, every photo isn't unique & different, & it's not supposed to be....

Last edited:

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered
This is a fake picture, the original pic has guitarist Wayne Gabriel on the right side instead of Che, good photoshop though......

here it is:

7378662146_02d0d14a4c_b.jpg

damn, my fault chill. looking at it compared to the original it's clearly a fake. lol

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn, my fault chill. looking at it compared to the original it's clearly a fake. lol

no prob, fam. hell, I wanted the pic to be true, however I know it couldn't be. On other sites the pic of che & lennon was said to have been taken in 1966, however that couldn't be. Why? 'cause Che went underground to The Congo in 1965 & from there hid out in Europe, then moved on to Bolivia where he was murdered in 1967. So during '65 on, Che didn't make an official public appearance.

Last edited:

mankind

Star
Registered
Good post.

Fidel Castro is a dead ringer for Liam Neeson.

And I never realized how little Sammy Davis jr. was. Muhammad Ali looks like a giant stand next to him.