Fat Joe's daughter Azzy Milano

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'd make her ass Lean Forward....

"Lean Forward" is a song by American hip hop artist World B Free. It was released as the second single from his second studio album, True Story, on June 1, 2004. An uptempo hip hop song built for the club environment, it contains vocal performances from group members Skinny Joe and Remy and production from Scott Storch. It topped the US BGOL Hot 100 for three weeks, starting on August 21, 2004, and topped the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart for seven weeks. Worldwide, the song reached the top 20 in several other countries, including Denmark, where it peaked at number five.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
In some Angles I see her dad. Which is horrible. Whoever fucking her probably can’t look her in the eyes without the lean back beat playing in his head.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I was attracted to her for a couple of pictures but the moment I saw the strong Fat Joe resemblance it went away and my dick was forced to Lean Back :smh:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Lean Forward" is a song by American hip hop artist World B Free. It was released as the second single from his second studio album, True Story, on June 1, 2004. An uptempo hip hop song built for the club environment, it contains vocal performances from group members Skinny Joe and Remy and production from Scott Storch. It topped the US BGOL Hot 100 for three weeks, starting on August 21, 2004, and topped the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart for seven weeks. Worldwide, the song reached the top 20 in several other countries, including Denmark, where it peaked at number five.
:lol:

I hope this isn't TMi, but "Lean Forward" is doggy style......., of course a play off of "Lean Back".

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
ole Melania Trump head ass bih.....

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Much better looking than Pun's daughter but she looks too much like her pops for me to say RAW.