Feds well-positioned to provide slavery reparations, Harvard study finds

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Fuck outta here! Yvette spoke the goddamned truth! Black immigrants were NOT a significant segment of the Black population until fairly recently and they ARE NOT of the same lineage people affected by American chattel slavery and Jim Crow. This immigrants need to stay the fuck out of the conversation and stop distorting shit and they can't seem to do this.

If a Black American couple went to South Africa and claimed that they could assert a claim to apartheid reparations, or even if they had a child in South Africa and tried to do this, they would be laughed out of the country. Rightfully so. But we're supposed to allow such bullshit here? :smh:

RE_2022.01.20_Black-Immigrants_0-01.png

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Da FUCK are you talkin bout??

what da fuck do Africans have do to

WITH THE WAY WE WERE TREATED HERE???

fact is, we treated them italians an irish like family..

and they fuckin became kkkops and agents....

to keep us contained...

THEY OWE US MORE THAN ANY FUCKIN BODY......

THEY LITERALLY SOLD US THE FUCK OUT, even went as far

as to give us the ultimate fuck you..

and BURN DOWN ONE OF OUR ORPHANAGES as if to say.. WE aint never

being down with yall ever again..

then they became this delusional shit called "white" with their pale asses!!!

they GOT SOME HEAVY KARMA COMING.......

THE MEMORY IS STARTING TO COME BACK!!!

but aint no fuckin African... Enforced Jim Crow or started the KKK

to TERRORIZE US OFF OUR LAND!!!

Africans have nothing to do with

CHATTEL ENSLAVEMENT thats a PURE

HYBRID EURO THING!!

you dont know REAL HISTORY ENOUGH, to discuss this with

Me..

Ya gotta get yo weight UP SON!!!
When did we treat Irish and Italians like family? We often didn’t get along. I grew up in Brooklyn during the time when that dude got killed on the highway while being chased by Italians. The Irish often did their best to keep us out of the police department. Da fuck you talking about? What the Africans did is chattel slavery. Period. I probably forgot more history than you know. Screaming in caps is a bitch move by the way. Stop it. Show me where I’m wrong.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did we treat Irish and Italians like family? We often didn’t get along. I grew up in Brooklyn during the time when that dude got killed on the highway while being chased by Italians. The Irish often did their best to keep us out of the police department. Da fuck you talking about? What the Africans did is chattel slavery. Period. I probably forgot more history than you know. Screaming in caps is a bitch move by the way. Stop it. Show me where I’m wrong.

bruh IM talkin before the irish and italian became this fictional thing called white...

and it aint screamin son... when I do it, its to place EMPHASIS.... nothing bout me bitch made

son... you can get it twisted.. but you'd be SADLY mistaken....

when did Africans practice chattel slavery??? You sadly mistaken shit again!!!

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
bruh IM talkin before the irish and italian became this fictional thing called white...

and it aint screamin son... when I do it, its to place EMPHASIS.... nothing bout me bitch made

son... you can get it twisted.. but you'd be SADLY mistaken....

when did Africans practice chattel slavery??? You sadly mistaken shit again!!!
My man, they’re doing it now! What’s your definition of chattel slavery? Son, you need to read a dictionary and not propaganda.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My man, they’re doing it now! What’s your definition of chattel slavery? Son, you need to read a dictionary and not propaganda.

big difference in historical slavery and chattel enslavement.... historical slavery many times the slave actually married

into the family or became part of the enslaving tribe.. are you comparing that to chattel enslavement...that was practiced

in our stolen land..

YOU WANT THIS HISTORY LESSON SON... nah you know what, go read my many postings its all there...

I bet you aint even know kniggas are the original Americans....

man if true, you got a lot of catching up on reality to do,..

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
big difference in historical slavery and chattel enslavement.... historical slavery many times the slave actually married

into the family or became part of the enslaving tribe.. are you comparing that to chattel enslavement...that was practiced

in our stolen land..

YOU WANT THIS HISTORY LESSON SON... nah you know what, go read my many postings its all there...

I bet you aint even know kniggas are the original Americans....

man if true, you got a lot of catching up on reality to do,..
And some slave masters here loved their slaves. They couldn’t marry by law. Did it make it less worse here? Then how was it less worse there? Look son, you just emotional because you’re being challenged. It’s okay. That’s how we learn. The land is as stolen as it was when the indigenous stole it from the previous inhabitants. They slaughtered each other with impunity for the most part. Sioux for example, meant enemy. They call themselves Lakota. Cherokee owned slaves. Shit, the Choctaw fought the Confederacy. Full stop. Under the promise that they could keep their slaves. The indigenous were likely the third batch of humans on the American landmass. You don’t know shit about the history of slavery or America. The foolishness that blacks were the original inhabitants is baseless and comes from black supremacy folks. But I’m not surprised you spout nonsense like that here. This is Stormfront in a black skin suit.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And some slave masters here loved their slaves. They couldn’t marry by law. Did it make it less worse here? Then how was it less worse there? Look son, you just emotional because you’re being challenged. It’s okay. That’s how we learn. The land is as stolen as it was when the indigenous stole it from the previous inhabitants. They slaughtered each other with impunity for the most part. Sioux for example, meant enemy. They call themselves Lakota. Cherokee owned slaves. Shit, the Choctaw fought the Confederacy. Full stop. Under the promise that they could keep their slaves. The indigenous were likely the third batch of humans on the American landmass. You don’t know shit about the history of slavery or America. The foolishness that blacks were the original inhabitants is baseless and comes from black supremacy folks. But I’m not surprised you spout nonsense like that here. This is Stormfront in a black skin suit.

Your first sentence was sure a weird way of saying, chattel slavery was not practiced in Africa thus saying Im right...

The Chocotaw, Cherokee, were all so called "negros"

Indian and Negro were synonymous...

We the Real Kniggas of America

ARE THE

TRUE AMERICANS...

FACTS!!

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Your first sentence was sure a weird way of saying, chattel slavery was not practiced in Africa thus saying Im right...

The Chocotaw, Cherokee, were all so called "negros"

Indian and Negro were synonymous...

We the Real Kniggas of America

ARE THE

TRUE AMERICANS...

FACTS!!
Not at all. People are just that, and find relationships in all sorts of ways. That’s what adults who are functioning do. So, you are saying that it was ok for slavery if you believe that the slave owners were black as well? That means you are ok with it, as long as you’re the group doing it? That’s bizarre. But what else do I expect from Stormfront in a black skin suit. And once again, yelling something doesn’t make you right, it’s just you throwing a tantrum because you got checked. Do better, if possible.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not at all. People are just that, and find relationships in all sorts of ways. That’s what adults who are functioning do. So, you are saying that it was ok for slavery if you believe that the slave owners were black as well? That means you are ok with it, as long as you’re the group doing it? That’s bizarre. But what else do I expect from Stormfront in a black skin suit. And once again, yelling something doesn’t make you right, it’s just you throwing a tantrum because you got checked. Do better, if possible.

you do know that the original slaves were cacs riight.. and we were the Original land owners, before we allowed

desolate hybrid europeans to set up PENAL colonys, which we helped them to survive in...

Oh YEA THE TRUTH IS OUT NOW MY FRIEND!!!

cant cover that shit back up no matter how much they tried...

You really want this history lesson dont ya???

Ill see if Im feelin charitable today!!

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
you do know that the original slaves were cacs riight.. and we were the Original land owners, before we allowed

desolate hybrid europeans to set up PENAL colonys, which we helped them to survive in...

Oh YEA THE TRUTH IS OUT NOW MY FRIEND!!!

cant cover that shit back up no matter how much they tried...

You really want this history lesson dont ya???

I’ll see if Im feelin charitable today!!
If we were so good, why did we let a whole bunch of lessers take our shit? You sound mad goofy. Put up or shut up. Don’t just keep saying shit, prove it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we were so good, why did we let a whole bunch of lessers take our shit? You sound mad goofy. Put up or shut up. Don’t just keep saying shit, prove it.

They turned on us and became this fake thing called white race.. they NEVER defeated us, their only hope was to flood us with more

cacs, we just got tired of killing them.. and all they could do is contain us.. IN INNER CITIES THE REAL RESERVATIONS...

lol goofy.. NAH GOOFY IS BELIEVING SOME OTHER WEAK FAGGOT TELLING and CONVINCINY YOU WHO YOU ARE..

cacs aint run over nothing.. sheeeet its the fuckin paper bag mafia that we still foolishly consider

one of US that continues to sell us out..

but you aint ready for truth... you make it obvious

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They turned on us and became this fake thing called white race.. they NEVER defeated us, their only hope was to flood us with more

cacs, we just got tired of killing them.. and all they could do is contain us.. IN INNER CITIES THE REAL RESERVATIONS...

lol goofy.. NAH GOOFY IS BELIEVING SOME OTHER WEAK FAGGOT TELLING and CONVINCINY YOU WHO YOU ARE..

cacs aint run over nothing.. sheeeet its the fuckin paper bag mafia that we still foolishly consider

one of US that continues to sell us out..

but you aint ready for truth... you make it obvious
Then why are you begging for money from them? How can they keep selling you out if they’re not in charge? You haven’t proven anything! You sound like the fat middle aged single mother with multiple baby daddies who thinks they can just say shit and it be true. You’re not a poor righteous teacher, but a loudmouth do nothing. I’m done. Black stormfront can get bent.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then why are you begging for money from them? How can they keep selling you out if they’re not in charge? You haven’t proven anything! You sound like the fat middle aged single mother with multiple baby daddies who thinks they can just say shit and it be true. You’re not a poor righteous teacher, but a loudmouth do nothing. I’m done. Black stormfront can get bent.

begging, HA.... you have no idea what you talkin about, you have no idea whats going down..

you think this about "black" and "whyte" you have no idea this is about exposing

ALL THE FAKE KNIGGAS.. its all coming out.. Real Kniggas bout to become an

EXCLUSIVE CLUB....

only a spiritual retard would think this is about money.... I know you aint

GETTING A MEMBERSHIP.... and YOU KNOW IT TOO....

And knowing what I know..

THAT FUCKIN SUCKS!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What you are saying is afro-postivism that I can respect, but it simply isnt rooted in reality. The European came to Africa, and DID win. Its the only way the society in which we live today exists. We all live with the ideals of the enlightenment. We talk to each other through science. We ended chattel slavery(in our world) through ideals about reasoning and equality. We speak a European language.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What you are saying is afro-postivism that I can respect, but it simply isnt rooted in reality. The European came to Africa, and DID win. Its the only way the society in which we live today exists. We all live with the ideals of the enlightenment. We talk to each other through science. We ended chattel slavery(in our world) through ideals about reasoning and equality. We speak a European language.

Wait you THINK we were STOLEN from Africa???? bruh the MAJORITY of us were already here bruh..

PALE FACE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING bruh.. EVERY FUCKIN THING!!

The Real Slave Trade WAS WHYTE WOMEN bruh STILL GOING ON TODAY.. they just call it

Human trafikking... but the PALE FACE SLAVE TRADE NEVER ENDED!!!

Man when you find out just a TENTH of REAL history,

YOU GONNA BE LIKE

WHAAA DA FUCK????

bruh there were some African that came to these shores occupied by the corporation U.S.A...

but most went to south america and the West Indes...

the rabbit hole goes deep as fuck... and just understand

Most Kniggas were Land Owners and most pale faces were

THE INDENTURED SERVENTS... and pale face aint do NO damage..

it was Nature... fuckin war of 1812 HA...

it was a fuckin EARTHQUAKE bruh..google New Madrid Earthquake..

hey you know whats funny.. I be droppin shit HERE and like weeks later..

I see tons of youtube videos, saying the same shit

I WRITE HERE!!! annnnnnnnnnd

You saying we speak a EUROPEAN LANGUANGE HARDY HAR FUCKIN HAR HAR....

NEWSFLASH

WHO DA FUCK YOU THINK TAUGHT THEM THOSE EUROPEAN LANGUAGES,

WHO DO YOU THINK THE FIRST EUROPEANS WERE??

EVERYTHING YOU BEEN TAUGHT IS A MUTHAFUCKIN LIE!!!!!

pssst

paleface aint come out them fuckin caves speaking anything but fuckin

OOGA BOOGAESE bruh!!!!

KNIGGAS TAUGHT THEM EVERYTHING THEY KNOW!!!!

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
No, it isn’t. Stop acting like media. It’s a small part of a response to show that the point made by somebody else isn’t valid. Disengenuous at best.

You’re not making any “points.” You’re expressing your OPINIONS as objective facts, all while expressing ad hominem attacks and trying to invalidate the opinions of others.

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You’re not making any “points.” You’re expressing your OPINIONS as objective facts, all while expressing ad hominem attacks and trying to invalidate the opinions of others.
Because the opinions of the person I responded to is demonstrably false. There’s several examples of what I said being true. Some slave owners did love some of their slaves. Didn’t make slavery right. That’s what I said. But you clipped it, just like CNN did with Trump and his “very fine people on both sides “ quote. I called it out. Where am I wrong?

Fuckallyall

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
begging, HA.... you have no idea what you talkin about, you have no idea whats going down..

you think this about "black" and "whyte" you have no idea this is about exposing

ALL THE FAKE KNIGGAS.. its all coming out.. Real Kniggas bout to become an

EXCLUSIVE CLUB....

only a spiritual retard would think this is about money.... I know you aint

GETTING A MEMBERSHIP.... and YOU KNOW IT TOO....

And knowing what I know..

THAT FUCKIN SUCKS!!
Then you’re against reparations then?