Female Officer Deletes Social Media After Footage of cheating on her husband with a inmate

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i know a female turn key at the huron womens lockup here in michigan..bitch was just in trouble last year again being accused of
sexually abusing the inmates...then when i ask her how long she think she was going to keep that shit up she say as long she
stays working there...these turn key hoe's are sick and not to be trusted ....
Bitches wilin'.

xkGCwH.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

prison-warden-linda-de-sousa-913452412_070171.jpg

MCP

International
International Member
Damn UK bedbuck went out sad. Those dudes look like what Prince Harry would call "Our little Paki Friend" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The UK is like bizarro world in many respects. South Asian dudes have some pull there, but in the US they get NO ass.
giphy.gif
@Chiyo

Please explain this comment.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i know a female turn key at the huron womens lockup here in michigan..bitch was just in trouble last year again being accused of
sexually abusing the inmates...then when i ask her how long she think she was going to keep that shit up she say as long she
That's fucking rape dude. Using a position of power to take someone's sex? That's bad.