Female posters: How would you react to the request to sign a Prenup.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Kind of inspired by the Straham and now Toomer situation.

Answer honestly: would you trip out if your man asked you to sign one before you two got married.

And if you answer..yes..you would have a problem with it. Why... if you stay married, you do not have to worry about it. Why would you feel entitled to have money that you absolutely did nothing to earn because you are no longer married to that person...If you say it is about trust.. why should the man not protect himself from a possible situation that could change. As much as we would like to suspend reality, the reality is that many marriages to end for whatever reason. To pretend they dont is just silly. I absolutely do not see the problem in having a contract that says.. hey.. if we should ever break up..the shit i had before I met you remains with me..period. If any woman has a problem with that, i would have to question her mentality.

how can you possibly rationalize marrying some dude with 40 million... you have 5k to your name..the married does not work out..you file for divorce two years later.. and walk about with 20 million dollars. How can this shit be rationalized by anyone who is sane. This is nothing be a legalized fucking robbery. Yall know I am a calm rational dude...but I swear this shit pisses me off...not because of these two simp ass characters Straham and Toomer.. but the mentality that women should have the right to legally rape a man in the courtroom

Divorce and custody laws especially concerning financial support need to be completely reviewed and revamped state to state. Shit is ridiculous.

We are not talking about women who were with these men when they were poor. We are talking about men who were obviously well off before you met them.

For the life of me I can not understand why these athletes keep getting married without razor sharp prenups. If you are obviously financially well off BEFORE you meet a particular woman, and especially if you are an athlete whose damn contract figures are publicly available, it only makes since to make that a provision on the marital contract.

These mofos are world class athletes and world class fucking idiots giving these women lottery tickets to walk off with all their damn money for only a couple of years of marriage.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Well................i Aint One Of The Bgol Females But....
Imma Go Ahead And Crack Outta Turn.

Bottom Line.............
If You Gotta Have A Pre-nup....whay Get Married.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED IF YOU HAVE TO DO THAT.
You Are Getting Married For All The Wrong Reasons.

Just My Two Cents..............

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I used to think that way Tru. I understand your point too. However, if you are undeniably rich when you meet this person.. Even if things turn to true love, what is the harm is having a prenuptial agreement. You may never have to execute it. However, what really is the harm of the individual proposing to keep this material possessions that he acquired BEFORE he met this particular person IF they decide to part ways down the line.

And I do understand that for the most part people get married for the wrong reasons.. but that is a different thread altogether.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
TRUFICTION said:

Bottom Line.............

fuck that. if you got bank and she doesn't, and she agrees to sign a prenup, then ain't shit wrong with that! it's just like buying insurance for your car, home, life. fuck that, you don't want your house to burn down, but you'd be a fool to not be prepared! ;)

glueguy

Support BGOL
Registered
TRUFICTION said:

Bottom Line.............

:smh:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CoTtOnMoUf said:
fuck that. if you got bank and she doesn't, and she agrees to sign a prenup, then ain't shit wrong with that! it's just like buying insurance for your car, home life. fuck that, you don't want your house to burn down, but you'd be a fool to not be prepared! ;)

I agree with this line of thinking.

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
IMO, (so far at least) a Pre-nup aint negotiable. Marriage is a legal arrangement. Love is love. If I ever get married, we both need to sit down and consider what we want to happen if our legal arrangement becomes dissolved. Thats just prudent decision making. Its meant to protect each of us from who the other may become in the future. But marriage aint a given for me anyway... No need for a government sanction nothing unless kids are involved (or planned)...and then that makes a prenup even more important...

No need to catch feelins over being asked to pull your head out the clouds of your relationship for a minute to wrestle with the truth of a possible future...

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
eewwll said:
I used to think that way Tru. I understand your point too. However, if you are undeniably rich when you meet this person.. Even if things turn to true love, what is the harm is having a prenuptial agreement. You may never have to execute it. However, what really is the harm of the individual proposing to keep this material possessions that he acquired BEFORE he met this particular person IF they decide to part ways down the line.

And I do understand that for the most part people get married for the wrong reasons.. but that is a different thread altogether.

CONSIDER THIS.........
WE ALWAYS SIT HERE AND SHAKE OUR HEADS
WHEN WE HEAR OF ANOTHER RICH GUY GETTIN TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS
BY SOME GOLDDIGGIN BITCH.

A GREAT MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE HERE
THAT HOLLER ABOUT A PRE-NUP
ARE BROKE AND DONT HAVE SHIT OR VERY LITTLE TO DIVIDE ANYWAY.

EVEN THOUGH ITS YOUR SHIT AND YOU DONT WANT TO SPLIT IT,
PEOPLE NEED TO CONSIDER THE REAL SHIT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO BE MARRIED. THERE IS WAY MORE TO SHIT THAN THE ECONOMICS OF IT.

CATS GET OUT HERE AND CHEAT AND FUCK SHIT UP THEN HOLLA
ABOUT WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE TO GIVE UP HALF.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO NAME ONE CAT THAT IS RICH AND GOING THROUGH IT THAT DIDNT END UP FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF SOME
DUMB SHIT HE WAS ON.

THE AVERAGE PERSON GETS MARRIED WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GETTING INTO ANYWAY
BECAUSE THEY AHVE WATCHED TOO MUCH T.V.
OUR SOCIETY IS STRONGLY BASED ON THE MEDIA STEREOTYPES
AND LIES THAT TOO MANY PEOPLE TAKE AS TRUTH.

PEOPLE RUN INTO THAT SHIT LIKE A FUCKIN TORNADO WITHOUT
HONESTY
MEANING YOU CANT BE YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN WOMAN.

ALL THE MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT WHAT MARRIAGE IS
IS ALSO WHAT HELPS LEAD TO WOMEN THINKING ITS OK TO TAKE HALF SOMEBODIES SHIT THAT THEY DIDNT WORK FOR.
MEN THINK ITS OK TO MARRY A BITCH THAT THINKS THAT.
SO THEY ASK FOR A PRE NUP
WHICH MEANS YOU ARE DIVIDED BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TOGETHER.

THAT AINT A MARRIAGE.
THATS A FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENT.......NO.....
THATS GAMBLING ....MORE WHAT YOU CALL A SUCKER BET
....AND THE HOUSE
OR IN THIS CASE ...THE HOUSE WIFE
ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TRUFICTION said:
CONSIDER THIS.........

PEOPLE NEED TO CONSIDER THE REAL SHIT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO BE MARRIED. THERE IS WAY MORE TO SHIT THAN THE ECONOMICS OF IT.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO NAME ONE CAT THAT IS RICH AND GOING THROUGH IT THAT DIDNT END UP FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF SOME
DUMB SHIT HE WAS ON.

THE AVERAGE PERSON GETS MARRIED WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE GETTING INTO ANYWAY

HONESTY

IS ALSO WHAT HELPS LEAD TO WOMEN THINKING ITS OK TO TAKE HALF SOMEBODIES SHIT THAT THEY DIDNT WORK FOR.

THAT AINT A MARRIAGE.
....AND THE HOUSE
ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

My dad was married four times and my mom was married three times before they found the people they eventually settled down with. I don't have that fantasy of marriage that a lot of people do. I guess it all depends on what each individual has seen in their life

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
Hand_writes.gif

glueguy

Support BGOL
Registered
CoTtOnMoUf said:
fuck that. if you got bank and she doesn't, and she agrees to sign a prenup, then ain't shit wrong with that! it's just like buying insurance for your car, home, life. fuck that, you don't want your house to burn down, but you'd be a fool to not be prepared! ;)
MARRIAGE IS NOTHING MORE than a legal agreement. why you would not want to prepare contingency plans to protect the party with the greatest amount to lose is asinine to me

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
TRUFICTION said:
CONSIDER THIS.........

DUMB SHIT HE WAS ON.

HONESTY

THAT AINT A MARRIAGE.
....AND THE HOUSE
ALWAYS WINS IN THE END.

TRU,

I agree with all you are saying about the decision making process (or really lack thereof) about taking the steps of getting married.. or even know what a marriage requires of a person and couple in the first place.

However, that imho, is a bit distinct from this particular issue of women walking away with half a mans assets for a couple of years of a bad marriage. Take for instance a case where the man, for the sake of argumentation, did get married for all the right reasons... but did not realize that the woman did not. Now we would all like to believe that any intelligent man would be able to catch the signs, but I have seen enough horror stories to know that people can miss the signs..even if they exist in the first place. Also, in this particular case with the athletes, they already have a lottery ticket attached to their foreheads. I think it would only be wise to consider the repercussions of a failed marriage. The reality is that even people who get married for all the right reasons and right intentions sometimes cant make it work long terms.

My gripe is this: Why should a person be financially rewarded by taking half or more of the assets of another person especially WHEN they did NOTHING to attribute to creating the wealth in the first place.

Now unlike many other people on this board (well I dont know the financial situation of anyone on here).. if I was forced to sell all my assets a woman would mint a pretty penny. So I can personally understand the dilemma.

And also unlike many other people, I have my values and principles in accordance with some very sound reasoning. I already know from your posts that you do as well and already seem to be successfully navigating both marriage and child-raising (I dont even have kids yet, but your posts have already confirmed my thoughts on home0schooling). Like you... I would never walk the aisle for any of the wrong reasons. And even marrying the love of my life.. I absolutely do not see the problems If I were worth tens of millions or more dollars of putting a cap on what she could take with her if we decided at one point to part ways. Shit may NEVER be a problem.. but what is wrong about protecting yourself if things do go wrong for some reason. It only seems like the smart thing to do. I dont mean to be dispassionate and look at any relationship like a financial obligation or arrangement because it is not... However, it only seems wise to address reality.

I just dont see the justice with some dude who has been probably holding a football before he could talk well... endured years of practice, injuries, killing his body.. successfully navigating through highschool, college, and making it to the league..finally getting a contract after proving himself... a lifes work... and then a judge handing half of his life earnings to a woman after a couple of years who probably doesnt even know how many people are on the field during a snap. It just should not happen...shit is robbery IMO. These are simps for marrying what seems to be trifling as women in the first place and they may even have all types of personal hangups.. but it still does not make even remotely justifiable for some woman to walk away with half of what that man has dedicated his entire life for just because the marriage did not work.

Last edited:

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
Damn, I think this who generation of women may be a wash
Decent, level headed ones are few and far bewtween of any race, creed or color, in the states. Why bother when the divorce rate is at an appauling
50% or more

A prenup is just an insurance policy like it is for a car or a house like the other poster said, protect your assests

Divorce declining, but so is marriage
By Sharon Jayson, USA TODAY
Divorce is on the decline in the USA, but a report to be released today suggests that may be due more to an increase in people living together than to more lasting marriages.

Couples who once might have wed and then divorced now are not marrying at all, according to The State of our Unions 2005. The annual report, which analyzes Census and other data, is issued by the National Marriage Project at New Jersey's Rutgers University.

The U.S. divorce rate is 17.7 per 1,000 married women, down from 22.6 in 1980. The marriage rate is also on a steady decline: a 50% drop since 1970 from 76.5 per 1,000 unmarried women to 39.9, says the report, whose calculations are based on an internationally used measurement.

"Cohabitation is here to stay," says David Popenoe, a Rutgers sociology professor and report co-author. "I don't think it's good news, especially for children," he says. "As society shifts from marriage to cohabitation — which is what's happening — you have an increase in family instability."

Cohabiting couples have twice the breakup rate of married couples, the report's authors say. And in the USA, 40% bring kids into these often-shaky live-in relationships.

"It is important now to think beyond the divorce rate to other kinds of couple unions and look at how stable they are," says Barbara Dafoe Whitehead, a social historian and report co-author.

"It's a pretty short period of time for that change (cohabitation) to have occurred and to have taken hold in the way it has," she says.

In the USA, 8.1% of coupled households are made up of unmarried, heterosexual partners. Although many European countries have higher cohabitation rates, divorce rates in those countries are lower, and more children grow up with both biological parents, even though the parents may not be married, Popenoe says.

The USA has the lowest percentage among Western nations of children who grow up with both biological parents, 63%, the report says.

"The United States has the weakest families in the Western world because we have the highest divorce rate and the highest rate of solo parenting," Popenoe says.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
eewwll said:
TRU,

I agree with all you are saying about the decision making process (or really lack thereof) about taking the steps of getting married.. or even know what a marriage requires of a person and couple in the first place.

However, that imho, is a bit distinct from this particular issue of women walking away with half a mans assets for a couple of years of a bad marriage. Take for instance a case where the man, for the sake of argumentation, did get married for all the right reasons... but did not realize that the woman did not. Now we would all like to believe that any intelligent man would be able to catch the signs, but I have seen enough horror stories to know that people can miss the signs..even if they exist in the first place. Also, in this particular case with the athletes, they already have a lottery ticket attached to their foreheads. I think it would only be wise to consider the repercussions of a failed marriage. The reality is that even people who get married for all the right reasons and right intentions sometimes cant make it work long terms.

My gripe is this: Why should a person be financially rewarded by taking half or more of the assets of another person especially WHEN they did NOTHING to attribute to creating the wealth in the first place.

Now unlike many other people on this board (well I dont know the financial situation of anyone on here).. if I was forced to sell all my assets a woman would mint a pretty penny. So I can personally understand the dilemma.

And also unlike many other people, I have my values and principles in accordance with some very sound reasoning. I already know from your posts that you do as well and already seem to be successfully navigating both marriage and child-raising (I dont even have kids yet, but your posts have already confirmed my thoughts on home0schooling). Like you... I would never walk the aisle for any of the wrong reasons. And even marrying the love of my life.. I absolutely do not see the problems If I were worth tens of millions or more dollars of putting a cap on what she could take with her if we decided at one point to part ways. Shit may NEVER be a problem.. but what is wrong about protecting yourself if things do go wrong for some reason. It only seems like the smart thing to do. I dont mean to be dispassionate and look at any relationship like a financial obligation or arrangement because it is not... However, it only seems wise to address reality.

NO ARGUEMENT HERE..........

BUT IF I HAD THAT KIND OF PAPER ON THE FRONT END
AND HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THAT TYPE OF SHIT THEN I PROBABLY WOULDNT GET MARRIED AT ALL.

OR.................................
I WOULD GET A SMALL APT IN THE HOOD AND A HOOPTIE
THEN I WOULD START TO DO SHIT LIKE A BROKE CAT AND TRY MY LUCK FROM TIME TO TIME AND SEE WHAT COMES UP.

FIND A CHICK THA LIKES ME FOR WHO I AM AND THEN LET HER KNOW DOWN THE ROAD AFTER WE MARRY THAT I MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE PAPER.
THAT SOUND LIKE A BIG ASS LIE BUT IT WOULD BE A LOT OF FUN.

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT I SUGGESTED THAT TOO
BUT HE SO BUSY FLEXIN AND BALLIN HE CANT HUMBLE HIMSELF LONG
ENOUGH TO GET A GOOD ONE.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
TRUFICTION said:
OR.................................
I WOULD GET A SMALL APT IN THE HOOD AND A HOOPTIE
THEN I WOULD START TO DO SHIT LIKE A BROKE CAT AND TRY MY LUCK FROM TIME TO TIME AND SEE WHAT COMES UP.

FIND A CHICK THA LIKES ME FOR WHO I AM AND THEN LET HER KNOW DOWN THE ROAD AFTER WE MARRY THAT I MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE PAPER.
THAT SOUND LIKE A BIG ASS LIE BUT IT WOULD BE A LOT OF FUN.

I definitely get your point though.. about having the right mindstate for a real marriage in the first place.. the second part sounds like this classic

B000058E3L.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

DiamondDeuce

Support BGOL
Registered
Well we in America tend to get caught up in the belief (or dream) that MARRIAGE is only about LOVE(or lust). In most other countries LOVE is not the primary concern. People get married as a practical method of combining resources. They marry with the understanding that their LOVE will grow over time for each other, and that the marriage itself is not always going to be "rosey".

My point here being that EVERYONE before you get "engaged" needs to discuss the "terms" of the marriage. Like how many children you want to have, how to raise the kids, and all that stuff. Part of the discussion should naturally be what to do when a partner dies, and how to handle a DIVORCE.

Talking about divorce with your partner SHOULD NOT HINDER YOUR "LOVE".
If a woman says that she shouldn't have sign a legal document to prove her "love". Then say good "Then you don't want to sign a marriage certificate (legal document) either than." :rolleyes:

Failing to plan is planning to FAIL.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
eewwll said:
I definitely get your point though.. about having the right mindstate for a real marriage in the first place.. the second part sounds like this classic

B000058E3L.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT FLICK :lol:
BUT THATS THE IDEA.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
DiamondDeuce said:
If a woman says that she shouldn't have sign a legal document to prove her "love". Then say good "Then you don't want to sign a marriage certificate (legal document) either than." :rolleyes:

All beautifully said but this part quoted in particular... where is that chuuuuuurch photo when you need it :yes: :yes: :yes:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
It's good to have friends and associates that are lawyers.

Word of advice from them.

"I don't care if you don't have a pot to piss in. Get a prenup. Even thought rare, some millionaires become millionaires by accident."

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
eewwll said:
Kind of inspired by the Straham and now Toomer situation.

Answer honestly: would you trip out if your man asked you to sign one before you two got married.

And if you answer..yes..you would have a problem with it. Why... if you stay married, you do not have to worry about it. Why would you feel entitled to have money that you absolutely did nothing to earn because you are no longer married to that person...If you say it is about trust.. why should the man not protect himself from a possible situation that could change. As much as we would like to suspend reality, the reality is that many marriages to end for whatever reason. To pretend they dont is just silly. I absolutely do not see the problem in having a contract that says.. hey.. if we should ever break up..the shit i had before I met you remains with me..period. If any woman has a problem with that, i would have to question her mentality.

how can you possibly rationalize marrying some dude with 40 million... you have 5k to your name..the married does not work out..you file for divorce two years later.. and walk about with 20 million dollars. How can this shit be rationalized by anyone who is sane. This is nothing be a legalized fucking robbery. Yall know I am a calm rational dude...but I swear this shit pisses me off...not because of these two simp ass characters Straham and Toomer.. but the mentality that women should have the right to legally rape a man in the courtroom

Divorce and custody laws especially concerning financial support need to be completely reviewed and revamped state to state. Shit is ridiculous.

We are not talking about women who were with these men when they were poor. We are talking about men who were obviously well off before you met them.

For the life of me I can not understand why these athletes keep getting married without razor sharp prenups. If you are obviously financially well off BEFORE you meet a particular woman, and especially if you are an athlete whose damn contract figures are publicly available, it only makes since to make that a provision on the marital contract.

These mofos are world class athletes and world class fucking idiots giving these women lottery tickets to walk off with all their damn money for only a couple of years of marriage.

I wouldnt have a problem with it at all. As long as I could walk away with what I came in with and with what I made by myself while in the relationship.
I wouldnt give a fuck.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
OnyxFemme said:
I wouldnt have a problem with it at all. As long as I could walk away with what I came in with and with what I made by myself while in the relationship.
I wouldnt give a fuck.

IM GLAD YOU SAID THIS
YOU KNOW IT JUST OCCURED TO ME

WHAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND
HOW MANY MEN WOULD MEET A RICH WOMAN
AND HAVE HER ASK FOR A PRE-NUP OR
A WOMAN MADE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY
WHILE MARRIED TO YOU AND YOU HAVE A PRE-NUP

AND AT THE END YOU GET NOTHING.
UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES
I DONT THINK MANY MEN WOULD GO FOR IT.
MEN ASSUME THEY WILL BE THE ONES TO MAKE ALL THE MONEY:smh:

CHECK THIS OUT
1% OF YOU WILL MAKE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY
10% WILL BE ABOVE AVERAGE
THE 70% WILL DO OK
THE REST WONT HIT A LICK AT A FUCKIN SNAKE.
SOME OF YOU WILL WISH YOU NEVER SIGNED A PRE-NUP
MARRIAGE IS A TWO WAY STREET:lol:

REMEMBER THE TABLES DO TURN

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't have a problem with it but I wouldn't have much faith in him because it would mean he doesn't have much faith in our relationship.

Thick Johnson

Star
Registered
Dont get it twisted just cause a bitch signed a prenumptual agreement.

The judge is not letting you out of there with out giving her something.

That shit aint 100%...they got loop holes for hoes.... trust me I know. :smh:

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
femmenoire said:
I wouldn't have a problem with it but I wouldn't have much faith in him because it would mean he doesn't have much faith in our relationship.
You have to be realistic about it. Some relationships dont last. Even if you think you can be together forever with a person dont mean it will turn out that way. Sometimes things just dont work out. You never know what could happen.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
black-n-tan said:
...then you DO have a problem with it.

I'm someone that has very "old school" values when it comes to marriage. For example, I don't believe in divorce.

But I'm smart enough to know that often old values don't apply with this new age.

So I would sign a pre-nup without hesitation if asked.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
drugzmoneygunz said:
Can't be a player forever

im not saying play the field either. you can be in a commited relationship without the whole marriage thing. i know it's still the social norm for people to get married but lets face it, the numbers don't lie. more people today are staying single and for good reason.

mr_mantel_216

Star
Registered
femmenoire said:

Ive been waiting for your reply cos i know itll make the most sense.

This is how id phrase the senario... say he has faith/trust in you, the relationship and all that good stuff... then things take a turn for the worse and it is obvious the union just cant go on.... its divorce time... will YOU want half of what he worked for and got???

Just a realistic scenario... it happens and ive always wanted the female opinion/

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
mr_mantel_216 said:
Ive been waiting for your reply cos i know itll make the most sense.

This is how id phrase the senario... say he has faith/trust in you, the relationship and all that good stuff... then things take a turn for the worse and it is obvious the union just cant go on.... its divorce time... will YOU want half of what he worked for and got???

Just a realistic scenario... it happens and ive always wanted the female opinion/

I believe in marriage as a union of not just the individuals but of their possessions. When I am involved and in love with someone, what is mine is his. He doesn't even have to ask. I expect the same. If for some reason the union dissolves, then what WE BOTH bring to the table should be divided and it may or may not be 50/50.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
femmenoire said:
I believe in marriage as a union of not just the individuals but of their possessions. When I am involved and in love with someone, what is mine is his. He doesn't even have to ask. I expect the same. If for some reason the union dissolves, then what WE BOTH bring to the table should be divided and it may or may not be 50/50.
I think that works when both people are bringin something equal to the table or they equally build upon something. The problem is that these athletes and celebrities are marrying women that didnt bring nothin to the table and dont put it in anything of value after marriage. Why give somebody 20 of your 40 mil you made playing football when they have done nothing but spend. When the relationship is over, the benefits should be over. Thats why I cant stand when niggas have to make spousal support payments. Why should I pay a woman money every month if we aint together? :smh:

SlyMinx

Potential Star
Registered
I for one don't have a problem with signing a pre-nup, be he suggest or not. I'm not rolling in dollars either, but to me it's a sign of INDEPENDENCE. If for some reason shit don't work out I have something to fall back on. It makes me sick to see, let alone hear a woman say she can't make it w/out a man. Wait...... I don't believe a man or woman's life should revolve completely around them.

EXAMPLE: I have a younger cousin who happen to meet a man who's smart, respectful, and had a good job. (some of the qualities u look for in your dream man, an so on an so forth) Cousin, on the other had no education passed the 11th grade, no job, no motivation to do better...... She happen to snag him up.What caught her eye was the fact he got two cars, a job that allows him to rub more than two nickels together.

Present Day......... (2 or 3 yrs. l8tr, an abortion, an a kid) :smh: :smh:

Still no job, no H.S. diploma. Just finished talking to her, sittin on her ass doin fucking NOTHING :angry: :angry: Her dream come true is to be married get her "L's" , and a RANGE ROVER TRUCK, so she can SHIT on all the HATING ASS BITCH'S on THE LOST BLOCK ! ! :smh: :smh:

with that being said......

I'M ALL FOR IT!! JUST THE SAME IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED. SHOW ME WERE TO SIGN.

That don't mean I love my man/ no less than I did the day before, shit just ain't perfect :rolleyes:

I'm getting a lil :angry: so i'll rest my fingers :rolleyes:

djrobins

Potential Star
Registered
Prenup should always be done by a million dollar man.

I'm even to starting to think people in the 50k-200k range should also do prenups.

Prenup should list all conditions, and also be designed to prevent robbery.

Marriage is looking bad these days...