FEMORAL ARTERY BLEED OUT: Life Gone Just Like That....SMH

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
sir, its never the style.

its the fighter.
This is a baseless claim, obviously athleticism has something to do with it but styles matter. Like I said there's no successful king fu fighters in any professional fighting. Sambo works, wrestling works, muy thai works, boxing and kick boxing works. King fu does not, life isn't a movie.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kung fu is great to stay healthy, a beautiful art form, and I respect it's history and love the movies since I was a kid.
As an actual martial art the only things more useless is no touch ko's and aikido lol
There's entire YouTube channels dedicated to showing king fu masters and practitioners getting abused by amateur kickboxers/boxers/MMA users.
If kung fu is so effective then why have no king fu fighter become millionaire MMA fighters or boxers?

real Kung FU masters do not seek fame or fortune, they also tend to not

take drugs to enhance their strength.... cant say the same for boxing and mma fighters...

discovering the new undetectable drug, is big fuckin business in both sports...

but not in the world of Kung Fu!!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Kung fu is great to stay healthy, a beautiful art form, and I respect it's history and love the movies since I was a kid.
As an actual martial art the only things more useless is no touch ko's and aikido lol
There's entire YouTube channels dedicated to showing king fu masters and practitioners getting abused by amateur kickboxers/boxers/MMA users.
If kung fu is so effective then why have no king fu fighter become millionaire MMA fighters or boxers?
Those "so called masters are charlstans and frauds who practice that mystikal bs that was passed down through generations. They have no exercise or strength training regimen no conditioning no full contact sparring and that why they get their asses whooped by a chubby mma fighter. Those Shaolin monks on the other hand have all the above in their regimen.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
Cool ass dude Ty-Ty, a barber from around my way, died the same way. Got shot in his thigh at a dice game. Bled out right there. Before that my young ass didn't know anything about that artery. Thought if you got shot in the leg you automatically lived like in the movies. Sad shit.
my nukka was breaking up a fight ..... :dunno:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So you ain't heard of Kevin Holland, Peter Davis, Sami Berik, Pat Barry, Kevin Holland, Dan Hardy, or Cung motherfucking Lee?

all of them were Kung fu based.
Lmao Kevin Holland is a terrible MMA fighter and nothing he does in the cage is kung fun based, pay berry is primarily a kick boxer and trained in MMA before becoming a good fighter, dan hardy also practices the MMA system in his fights, and cung lee practices sanda which is basically Chinese kickboxing, trained in wrestling and other useful martial arts and he's obviously learned proper kickboxing in his time fighting. None of what they do is "Kung fu" based. But obviously I'm talking to someone who's still in love with the mystical arts so you win lol carry on shifu :cheers:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Those "so called masters are charlstans and frauds who practice that mystikal bs that was passed down through generations. They have no exercise or strength training regimen no conditioning no full contact sparring and that why they get their asses whooped by a chubby mma fighter. Those Shaolin monks on the other hand have all the above in their regimen.
Shaolin monks are disciplined and I respect that for sure, they're healthy which is great and would get their asses kicked by nearly any decent grappler or mma practitioner.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
real Kung FU masters do not seek fame or fortune, they also tend to not

take drugs to enhance their strength.... cant say the same for boxing and mma fighters...

discovering the new undetectable drug, is big fuckin business in both sports...

but not in the world of Kung Fu!!
And also they couldn't use their dim mak or it would kill the fighter three days later, right? Lmao y'all and your kung fu movie knowledge lmao

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Lmao Kevin Holland is a terrible MMA fighter and nothing he does in the cage is kung fun based, pay berry is primarily a kick boxer and trained in MMA before becoming a good fighter, dan hardy also practices the MMA system in his fights, and cung lee practices sanda which is basically Chinese kickboxing, trained in wrestling and other useful martial arts and he's obviously learned proper kickboxing in his time fighting. None of what they do is "Kung fu" based. But obviously I'm talking to someone who's still in love with the mystical arts so you win lol carry on shifu :cheers:
You're the only person on earth who says the people I mentioned aren't Kung fu based.

Nobody in MMA only practices one discipline, but they all started with one.

So again I say, it ain't the style. Its the fighter.

Anyone who argues with this statement cannot comprehend what it means.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Shaolin monks are disciplined and I respect that for sure, they're healthy which is great and would get their asses kicked by nearly any decent grappler or mma practitioner.
They have a shiw that puts martial arts styles to the test check it out