Fight at the MGM - bruh KO’d two uncs

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You got to give props for ole boy 4 people attacked him and he let out his violence on the 2 dudes and held his composure on the chicks.. lot of people don’t know how to direct their anger properly and he did.. no weapons, no stomps, just pure punching power

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Wonder what lead to this. Dude was trying to kill them.

1oqTWc.jpg

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have had to replace the whole crew. 4 of ya'll and can't na'yr one of ya'll fight. That's not a balanced crew. If the niggas can't fight the bitches gotta be ready to hit a nigga upside the head with a bottle or something.

Them bitches laying on the one nigga like a human shield lol. That shit was embarrassing damn near elder abuse. LOL Neither one of them got any pussy that night.

I be trying to tell you old nigga's sit your ass down somewhere or get your old asses in shape lol. Think you still got it but got zero endurance.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Well goddamn...them niggas got whooped and now it's online forever.
Don't pay to leave the house some days.shit.

I would love to see what lead up to this.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
got dam....them old heads need to reevaluate that whole situation. we need some context on how this went down

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
Damn! Dude is a menace

We're getting old.. I'll be 50 in a couple years.. for some reason in my head, I feel like I can still go toe to toe with anyone, but I bet them ol heads thought the same..
Its been a while. Maybe I need to go spar or some shit to see where I'm at, before I embarrass myself one day.
:lol: