Fight at the MGM - bruh KO’d two uncs

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I would have had to replace the whole crew. 4 of ya'll and can't na'yr one of ya'll fight. That's not a balanced crew. If the niggas can't fight the bitches gotta be ready to hit a nigga upside the head with a bottle or something.

Them bitches laying on the one nigga like a human shield lol. That shit was embarrassing damn near elder abuse. LOL Neither one of them got any pussy that night.

I be trying to tell you old nigga's sit your ass down somewhere or get your old asses in shape lol. Think you still got it but got zero endurance.
Man them niggas trying to figure out what planet they're on, they ain't got no time to be worried about pussy. lol

Retarded_1

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:beatyourass:Damn! Dude is a menace

We're getting old.. I'll be 50 in a couple years.. for some reason in my head, I feel like I can still go toe to toe with anyone, but I bet them ol heads thought the same..
Its been a while. Maybe I need to go spar or some shit to see where I'm at, before I embarrass myself one day.
:lol:
I haven't had a fight in 20 years..
If a fight happened today and I can't connect and put him down quick..
I might have a problem

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have had to replace the whole crew. 4 of ya'll and can't na'yr one of ya'll fight. That's not a balanced crew. If the niggas can't fight the bitches gotta be ready to hit a nigga upside the head with a bottle or something.

Them bitches laying on the one nigga like a human shield lol. That shit was embarrassing damn near elder abuse. LOL Neither one of them got any pussy that night.

I be trying to tell you old nigga's sit your ass down somewhere or get your old asses in shape lol. Think you still got it but got zero endurance.
Even "muscle heads" and "fit" people dont have fight endurance. Trust me I'm a retired amateur and adrenaline zaps energy. And big untrained ninjas gas out quickly

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He kept saying he got witnesses. What the fuck happened?

aD71J5.jpg

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Jawlines and Jokes. Old Niggas got that Olde Suge Knight in Vegas energy.

That looks like a Olde Spice commercial with them feminine ass niggas getting they body wash stolen.

Somebody needs to add old Olde Spice whistle to the video to make it right.

"Olde Spice can fight stank 24/7 but it can't teach you who to fight"

Olde Spice Whistle sounds!!!!

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! Dude is a menace

We're getting old.. I'll be 50 in a couple years.. for some reason in my head, I feel like I can still go toe to toe with anyone, but I bet them ol heads thought the same..
Its been a while. Maybe I need to go spar or some shit to see where I'm at, before I embarrass myself one day.

Yup, age catches up with everyone. After awhile you have to realize your body Is not gonna do what you think It can do. Your not as resilient at 56 as you were at 25. :dunno: Don't know the back story but homie will probably be enjoying a fried Halal bologna sandwich on a green tray for some time.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I always tell the chick I’m with “If we are out and I’m getting into it with someone, don’t jump in. Cause if he hits you then it becomes a ‘l’ll be right back’ situation”

Now granted, I’m sure it’s hard to see your man catch an ass whippin like that and not feel the need to jump in.

Bro has the punching power of Captain Falcon from Smash Bros.

Also you know you won if you wearing a crisp white tee and it stays white throughout the fight

I’m too old to be fighting lol

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Not Vegas. Vegas has levels of security. Soon as voices are raised the blazers will be there.

Still, that shit was ridiculous. What is there to fight over? Looks like the desk. They fighting over check-in time?

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it only takes 5-10 pounds of pressure to knockout someone...

it's more about placement & accuracy...than power...

While that maybe true, having power is great when you aren't able to have perfect placement/accuracy at that time..lol

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always tell the chick I’m with “If we are out and I’m getting into it with someone, don’t jump in. Cause if he hits you then it becomes a ‘l’ll be right back’ situation”

Word up. It depends though if the chick Im with got squabbles. Some of the women I deal with can handle themselves they done had abusive dads or husbands they know how to turn it up. If I'm with a chick I know is gonna go wild monkey style on a nigga then we can get down but if she just gonna be like nooooo stoppppp lol and lay on me to take some punches now we both look like suckas lol. I'll tell a pretty bitch go ahead to the car baby. LOL If she got to come back to retrieve me it didn't go as planned.

But I'm too old to be fighting too. Fuck that shit. Some of ya'll let your egos get you into dumb situations. I'm quick to play semi-retarded. I don't know who he talking too but it ain't me lol.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! Dude is a menace

I'm afraid to hit a mf.
I might take a jaw smoove off.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Damn! Dude is a menace

Well what about the old man strength or is that just a myth.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yup, age catches up with everyone. After awhile you have to realize your body Is not gonna do what you think It can do. Your not as resilient at 56 as you were at 25. :dunno: Don't know the back story but homie will probably be enjoying a fried Halal bologna sandwich on a green tray for some time.

It doesn't help that these dudes probably haven't been in shape in 30 years