CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Not impressed with her body.

naw-mike-epps.gif

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah she had a problem with it. She was just being as someone would call it industry as far as type keeping it cool and letting others handle the situation. as people would say let security handle the situation. So she fake laughed it off than immediately went to security personnel and they commenced to whipping ole boy ass
Thanks because I don't know what other posters in this thread are talking. The look she gave him was the look of you about to get fucked up (even if it was poorly done)

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Stunna Girl was a known prostitute in Sacramento since a child. She had at least 3 other pimps, got ran out of Sacramento, and dated "Lonnie Bands" until she landing with her current pimp who was the first dude off the stage.

Dude seemed to be healthy, mobile and energetic for being ambushed by security and "stomped" out like that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah she had a problem with it. She was just being as someone would call it industry as far as type keeping it cool and letting others handle the situation. as people would say let security handle the situation. So she fake laughed it off than immediately went to security personnel and they commenced to whipping ole boy ass

Bars of knowledge wisdom and understanding women

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ass wasn't worth smacking in the first place :dunno:
Come on now man that ass was phat..lol
Dude needs to remember; "Every place ain't the strip club" ...:dunno:
I was gonna say this earlier, even in the stripclub if you smack a hoe on the ass and she looks back there and don't see a dollar some will get mad and flip out. I've seen strippers go get security and dudes get jacked up and kicked out over not tipping a dollar when they smacked a strippers ass..lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Could be considered Good Samaritan law.. she was sexually assaulted and they came to her defense
On the other hand there was no immediate threat at the time of confronting the assaliant. They should have esscorted him out. Depending on the State it could ba a problem.

id8mdP.jpg

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Niggas in here making excuses for a dude touching another woman is typical of a bunch of yall borderline incels.

She immediately had a problem with what happened but she was gonna keep it professional on stage. The fact that she IMMEDIATLY went and let her people know what happened tells you what she really thought.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i put her over pac and biggie all day
lyrical monster

she worried about that terrible plastic booty being touched,

she need to worry about running out of words, so far she got

three, dat, ass and shake..

How you coming out lookin like a ho? Rapping ho songs??

Dancing like a ho???

Then get mad when someone treats you like ONE..

ho got HO STAMPS and ERETHANG!!!