fire movie: THE WITCH: SUBVERSION (2020) update: THE WITCH 2: THE OTHER ONE Official Trailer (2022)

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I liked the movie and am ready to see part two but it could have been about 1/2 hour - 35 mins. shorter. Some scenes just felt long and dragged out for no reason. The third act delivered like a MF, tho!.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I liked the movie and am ready to see part two but it could have been about 1/2 hour - 35 mins. shorter. Some scenes just felt long and dragged out for no reason. The third act delivered like a MF, tho!.
yeah i think it was a budget thing
hopefully now that this is a hit they will get more money for more action

keone

International Member
yeah man cant wait for part 2

two is coming

The Witch: Part 2. The Other One’ Completed Its Shooting On the 19th
by willow3 months ago

Director Park Hoon Jung’s upcoming work, The Witch: Part 2 The Other One, has completed its shooting process. On the 20th, according to an individual in the film industry, the movie began its shooting in late December last year and finished it on the 19th, after four months.
Credit: NEW
The Witch: Part 2 is a sequel to The Witch: Part 1 The Subversion, released in 2018. The film is a mystery action with the story of a high schooler named Ja Yoon (played by Kim Da Mi) as she loses all her memories after escaping from a facility. After running away from a place where many faced deaths with unknown causes, she encounters a mysterious figure. The first of the sequel attracted a total of 3.18 million moviegoers.
Director Park Hoon Jung prepared for this second film earlier but faced a crisis as Warner Brors. Korea decided to pull out its Korean film business. Plans for the movie almost fell through. However, NEW negotiated with Warner Bros. Korea for the license of The Witch: Part 2 and has continued to support the film.
Credit: YouTube / fossula
In this second sequel of the movie, rookie actress Shin Shi Ah will appear as a lead character. She was chosen through an audition amongst 1407 other competitors. Kim Da Mi and Jo Min Soo will be featured in the film continuing from the first. Park Eun Bin will also be joining in. In addition, Lee Jong Suk will make an appearance as he shares a special bond with Park Hoon Jung.
According to NEW’s movie business department, The Witch: Part 2 will be available to viewers within the second half of the year.

keone

International Member
story was kind of confusing but i see hwat they did
action wise the movie was great