First the FatBoys break up now AngelinaJolie & BradPitt

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
what the hell gonna happen to all those colorful benetton advert looking children? :dunno:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-to-divorce/

Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt 'for the health of the family'
Angelina-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are to divorce
20 September 2016 • 3:49pm
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are to divorce after two years of marriage.

TMZ, the US showbusiness website, claimed Jolie has filed papers citing "irreconcilable differences".

A legal representative for the actress confirmed she has filed papers to dissolve the marriage.

"This decision was made for the health of the family. She will not be commenting, and asks that the family be given its privacy at this time," attorney Robert Offer said in a statement.

16599839-angelina_jolie-brad_pitt-large_trans++zZqOgOJXOqkE_ZaqGDwVPOuj_MA5isrJwFbBmHU6Fwc.jpg

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and children Credit: Rex Features
The couple have been together since 2005, and married in 2012, and have six children: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne.

TMZ claimed Jolie has requested physical custody of the children and that September 15, 2016 was the date of separation. Sources said there was no third party involved, but that issues arose over parenting.

MrMrsSmith-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwddL7IWjJmWKr1O-a85sCjA.jpg

Jolie and Pitt on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith Credit: Rex
Jolie is being represented divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who helped in her divorce from Billy Bob Thornton and is representing Johnny Depp in his divorce from Amber Heard.

This will be the second divorce for Pitt and third for Jolie.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt marry in France Play! 01:17

Just last year, Jolie told the Telegraph the couple would "stick together whatever comes" but admitted: "“Brad and I have our issues".

She added: "To be clear: we have fights and problems like any other couple. We have days when we drive each other absolutely mad and want space."

2157352_Actors_Brad_Pitt_and_Angelina_Jolie2007-large_trans++9PikuTrmQO3f57XLkA28TLBdkHj6Q_kPWZX7b-No8nQ.jpg

The couple in the limelight in 2007
Jolie and Pitt have been one of the most scrutinised celebrity couples of recent years, since rumours the actor left his wife Jennifer Aniston during the filming of Mr and Mrs Smith.

Earlier this month, Jolie was photographed working alone as UNHCR special envoy in a Syrian refugee camp in Azraq in northern Jordan.

The couple were photographed together back in July, celebrating her son's birthday in a West Hollywood restaurant.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Brad probably wants what many men who have been married for a while wants. A younger prettier woman with a better attitude. Oh and tits of course. He's gotta want some real nice tits on a sexy bitch.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Bout time. Surprised it lasted this long. :lol:

But yeah what's gonna have with all those kids?

I knew this was coming but kinda hoped it didn't for all those children.

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's probably asserting more control over the boys as they get older and she doesn't like it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angelina does a lot for refugees and speaks on their behalf. Have she spoken about police brutality or the school system in inner cities or the drinking water in Flint or Misssissippi?
i've said b4 that you could never make people happy..you could donate 10,000 dollars to a bunch of poor kids for their education and somebody will complain and say hey why didn't u donate the money to breast cancer research, battered women shelters, the homeless, foreign aid, etc..somebody will always complain and never be happy so fuck them and as long as u doin something positive for any negative situation ur on the right path... with that being said do you think she should speak on every negative situation in america..how bout the poor, under paid workers, the school system, women rights, homeless vets, afterschool programs, when would she make u completely happy???

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i've said b4 that you could never make people happy..you could donate 10,000 dollars to a bunch of poor kids for their education and somebody will complain and say hey why didn't u donate the money to breast cancer research, battered women shelters, the homeless, foreign aid, etc..somebody will always complain and never be happy so fuck them and as long as u doin something positive for any negative situation ur on the right path... with that being said do you think she should speak on every negative situation in america..how bout the poor, under paid workers, the school system, women rights, homeless vets, afterschool programs, when would she make u completely happy???

the mufucka you responding to will neeeeeeeeevveerrr be happy...straight miserable cunt. hang out on a message board with cats they claim to hate. never be happy. ain't tryin to be. don't wanna be. just mad all the time. think about the mental energy it takes to get up everyday and log onto a board to argue and criticize mufuckas that you claim to dislike.

If every member of this board was castrated and overnight agreed with Lesther and his ilk on EVERYTHING they complain about concerning black men, then this board would no longer interest them. THey would have to find another "spot" to go and be miserable. Wouldn't be "fun" ova here anymore.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cant fuk wit a bitch that dnt have no tiddies......

man you dont know what you missin titays are NIICCE but some of the best head I got was from tight lil honeys with bubble butts and mosquito bites...

I do NOT discriminate if they cute in the face and tight in the waist..

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
cant fuk wit a bitch that dnt have no tiddies......

Insensitive. She removed them for preventive reasons. If the mother of your children had a possibility of dying and leaving your children motherless or removing them and living long enough to see her grandchildren, what would you prefer? You men are clueless to what women go through-fuckin clueless and it's disgusting.

Women are more than tits and ass. Asshole.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
All the best to them. They've always seemed like solid people given all their humanitarian and philanthropic work over the years. Plus, break-ups are always tough on kids and teens ... let alone all the media microscope focus coming their way. Doesn't make things any easier with A-list celeb parents.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
2 years? I thought it was way longer....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie#Relationships_and_marriages

In early 2005, Jolie was involved in a well-publicized Hollywood scandal when she was accused of being the reason for the divorce of actors Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. She and Pitt were alleged to have started an affair during filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005). Jolie stated on several occasions that this was not true, but also said that they "fell in love" on the set;[170] she explained in 2005, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife."[166] Jolie and Pitt did not publicly comment on the nature of their relationship until January 2006, when Jolie confirmed that she was pregnant with Pitt's child.[171] They announced their engagement in April 2012, after seven years together,[172] and married on August 23, 2014, at their estate Château Miraval in Correns, France.[173] Jolie took on Pitt's name following their marriage.[174] As a couple, they are dubbed "Brangelina" by the entertainment media, and are the subject of worldwide media coverage.[175]

On September 19, 2016, Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences.[2] In an statement to this, Pitt stated "I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids, I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time."[176]

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was a pr move for them to get married in the first place.They needed that attention and it helped them both out when their other relationships went south.

White america love to see dreams come true through other's so they wedded,did some movies,adopted and had kids and white america felt like that was the best thing,the american dream.

I never liked brad as an actor no do i care for her weirdo looking ass.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Angelina was an exotic looking chick back in the day..now a days she's looking like a young Jon Voight.

Brad has millions on millions of dollars...unless she was down with having powerful threesomes I dont see why he would stay married to her without cheating all the time.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
time for an upgrade. older wealthy men IMPROVE with age-, older women with drawn out faces, skinny legs and fake tits that will need an upgrade trend downward.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
time for an upgrade. older wealthy men IMPROVE with age-, older women with drawn out faces, skinny legs and fake tits that will need an upgrade trend downward.

Thats why I dont feel bad when some women take men for everything. Its thought processes like yours.