First the FatBoys break up now AngelinaJolie & BradPitt

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
the mufucka you responding to will neeeeeeeeevveerrr be happy...straight miserable cunt. hang out on a message board with cats they claim to hate. never be happy. ain't tryin to be. don't wanna be. just mad all the time. think about the mental energy it takes to get up everyday and log onto a board to argue and criticize mufuckas that you claim to dislike.

If every member of this board was castrated and overnight agreed with Lesther and his ilk on EVERYTHING they complain about concerning black men, then this board would no longer interest them. THey would have to find another "spot" to go and be miserable. Wouldn't be "fun" ova here anymore.

Boom.

*two cents *

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angelina was an exotic looking chick back in the day..now a days she's looking like a young Jon Voight.

Brad has millions on millions of dollars...unless she was down with having powerful threesomes I dont see why he would stay married to her without cheating all the time.
the best she looked to me was hackers..soup coolers and no bra galore

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
She always looked good to me......

tumblr_my7cmzJdmM1rr6gf1o1_500_zpscdda8c33.gif

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, here's one chick who's HAPPY to hear this:
chelsea-handler-420-1-420x0.jpg

:rolleyes:

Chelsea Handler has hated Angelina Jolie for years since the Pitt/Aniston split.
And she's been VERY vocal about it... :eek2:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
TMZ reported this morning that Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, shocking the world and causing Jennifer Aniston in particular to choke on a refreshing sip of Smartwater. While the news seems to have come out of nowhere, one tabloid predicted the breakup back in June. That tabloid was Us Weekly.

The magazine reported at the time that there was “tension” between Brad and Angie over whether to sell their Chateau Miraval property in the south of France. Angie reportedly wanted to get rid of the estate to focus on her political aspirations, but Brad wanted to keep it. The report curiously never appeared online, but the Daily Mail printed the relevant quotes from Us Weekly’s “source,” who claimed that Angie was “ramping up her efforts in the political world.” The source believed that she was angling to be a candidate for the British House of Lords, and “only tax-paying British citizens are allowed into the House.” So, according to this source, Angie wanted “to sell Chateau Miraval,” but Brad wasn’t going for it.

Celebrity-gossip blogger Lainey Lui wrote at the time that Us Weekly’s report was “worth considering … This is a portrait of a couple with possibly diverging interests – for her a life of politics.” She continued, “Differences over lifestyle don’t make for the sexiest, most intriguing gossip headlines but this might be the difference between this particular story about potential Brange unrest and the others. In my experience, it’s also a teaser. Like a lead-in/warmup, to get us positioned and primed for more.”

Us Weekly and Lui turned out to be right: Angie filed for divorce yesterday citing “irreconcilable differences.” Tabloids will disseminate many theories about the divorce in the coming days — TMZ is already reporting that Angie didn’t like Brad’s parenting style — but look to Us Weekly as an authority on this story. The tabloid clearly got tipped off (by someone in Angie’s camp, perhaps?) months ago.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/only-one-tabloid-saw-the-brangelina-divorce-coming.html

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Angelina Jolie filed for divorce from Brad Pitt yesterday. This is a shocking fact that you are still probably getting used to knowing, but Angie was extremely prepared for you to know it. So far, every tabloid story about the Brangelina divorce has featured some kind of source claiming that Brad’s bad behavior caused it. When taken together, these stories paint an unflattering portrait of Brad Pitt. Angie wants full custody of the couple’s six children, and her PR team is not messing around.

Here are all of the theories about the divorce (so far).

Brad’s “parenting style” upset Angie.
TMZ was the first to report on the divorce, noting that Angie asked the judge for “physical custody of the couple’s 6 children” and that “she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody.” TMZ cited “sources connected with the couple” who say that “Angelina’s decision to file has to do with the way Brad was parenting the children … she was extremely upset with his methods.”

Brad has an “anger problem.”
TMZ also cited sources who claim that Angie believes Brad has“an anger problem,” which has become “dangerous for the children.”

Brad is consuming “weed and possibly alcohol.”
The same TMZ sources note that Angie became “fed up” with Brad’s consumption of “weed and possibly alcohol.” This is a particularly charged accusation because, in 2013, Brad told Esquire he gave up drugs to have a family. “For a long time I thought I did too much damage – drug damage,” he said. “I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing.”

Brad “fooled around” on set with Marion Cotillard.
“Page Six” reported today that Angie hired a private detective to uncover Brad’s alleged affair with his Allied co-star Marion Cotillard. The site’s source claims that Angie “hired a private eye because she felt that [Brad] was fooling around with [Marion] on the set, and it turns out, he was. And that was the final straw.” Marion Cotillard is currently in a relationship with Guillaume Canet. She is also a 9/11 truther, which is neither here nor there. (Though this theory makes Brad look bad, it seems that Angie doesn’t want the public to focus on it: People, Us Weekly, and TMZ have all published sources claiming that Marion had nothing to do with the split.)

Brad got too close to Angie’s estranged father.
Another “Page Six” source claims that Brad has gotten too cozy with Angie’s dad, Jon Voight. “Jon’s a Hollywood guy, and she’s been estranged. Brad hangs out with her father more than she does,” the source told the site.

Brad was involved in some kind of “incident.”

An Us Weekly source claims that Angie made the decision to divorce only one week ago, after something happened. “An incident took place and prompted [Angelina] to act and file,” the source told the tabloid. This incident “affected the entire family.”

Russian hookers?
The “Page Six” source also claims that Brad was hanging out with, erm, Russian hookers: “The atmosphere [off-set during Allied] was full of hard drugs and Russian hookers, and Angie was told Brad got caught up in it. He’s in the throes of some insane midlife crisis, and Angie is fed up.”

So far, neither Brad nor Angie has released a statement about the divorce or any of these claims. Angie’s entertainment lawyer Robert Offertold TMZ that Angie simply filed for divorce “for the health of the family.” He added, “She will not be commenting, and asks that the family be given its privacy at this time.” Laura Wasser (who just represented Johnny Depp) is representing Angie in the divorce.

Update, 1:25 p.m.: Brad Pitt released a statement about the divorce exclusively to People. “I am very saddened by this, but what matters most now is the well-being of our kids,” he said. “I kindly ask the press to give them the space they deserve during this challenging time.”

Update, 2:00 p.m.: People now has a sourcethat’s responding to claims that Brad had an angry parenting style. The source argues, “Brad has always been stricter. He has wanted the kids to have more structure. Brad will get frustrated sometimes and yell at the kids. Angelina always had a more relaxed attitude when it came to the kids. She definitely never yells.” People also published a story that insists Marion Cotillard has“nothing to do” with the divorce. I would stay tuned to People for more of Brad’s side of the story.

Update, 5:20 p.m.: People has published yet another story in defense of Brad. The headline: “Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are ‘Great’ Parents and ‘Care Very Much About Their Kids,’ Says Source.” The “source” in question tells the magazine, “Both Brad and Angelina care very much about their kids. It should be clear that Angelina is a great mother, and Brad is a great father. It is unfortunate if anybody tries to introduce negativity into what is already a very difficult and painful situation.”

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/09/every-theory-about-the-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-divorce.html

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

• Brad Pitt has face blindness, he said in a recent interview.

"So many people hate me because they think I'm disrespecting them," he said. The interview was for the June/July issue of Esquire. "I am going to get it tested," Pitt added.

The technical term for the condition that may be affecting Pitt is prosopagnosia, which stems from the Greek prosopon, for face, and agnosia, for ignorance. The condition apparently causes Pitt a significant amount of social discomfort.

9000.jpg
People with face blindness are often misjudged as lazy or uncaring. For Pitt, his condition has led to staying at home more frequently, he said.Michael Buckner/Getty Images

"I swear to God, I took one year where I just said, This year, I'm just going to cop to it and say to people, 'Okay, where did we meet?' But it just got worse. People were more offended," said the 49-year-old star of the zombie movie World War Z. "Every now and then, someone will give me context, and I'll say, 'Thank you for helping me.' But I piss more people off. You get this thing, like, 'You're being egotistical. You're being conceited.' But it's a mystery to me, man. I can't grasp a face and yet I come from such a design/aesthetic point of view."

Prosopagnosia may be more common than people once thought, according to research performed in 2006. Until a few years ago, only about 100 cases of prosopagnosia had been documented, Ken Nakayama, a professor of psychology at Harvard told Time Magazine. But the 2006 study revealed that about one in 50 Americans is affected by Prosopagnosia.

"That's huge," says Dr. Thomas Grüter of the Institute of Human Genetics in Münster, an author of the paper and himself a prosopagnosic. "It was a real surprise."

For people with prosopagnosia, symptoms vary. People with the condition have no trouble distinguishing eyes from noses, or recognizing that a face is a face. The tricky thing is to recognize the same set of features when seeing them a second time. Some cases are extreme enough that people with the condition cannot recognize their own face in the mirror. Gaylen Howard, 40, of Boulder, Colorado, told Time Magazine that when she stands in front of a mirror in a crowded restroom, she makes a funny face. That way, she can "tell which one is me."

The study also found that people with face blindness tended to have relatives with the condition at a higher frequency than normal. The condition is likely caused by a defect in a single, dominant gene. So if a parent has prosopagnosia, there is a 50 percent chance of the child having the condition.

The social stigma attached to face blindness is that people with the condition may be misjudged as lazy or uncaring. As for Pitt, apparently the condition has caused him enough of a headache that he doesn't like going out all that much, according to his Esquire interview.

"That's why I stay at home," Pitt said. "You meet so many damned people. And then you meet 'em again."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
21-brad-angelina-pity.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Remember the old days, when celebrities got divorced and everyone always imagined the husband as some delightfully feral animal that the poor jilted wife could never tame? You’d read that Bogart or Sinatra went out boozing and carousing with women until their marriages fell apart, and you’d think, (insert brassy ’40s heroine voice) “That poor broad was foolin’ herself, thinking she could pin Ol’ Blue Eyes down once and for all!”

Something has shifted. Because when we read about the end of Brangelina — and the allegations that Brad Pitt has been drinking and smoking pot too much and has anger problems, as reported by TMZ, or the darker rumors of hard drugs, Russian call girls, and an affair with Marion Cotillard on “Page Six” — we feel something we never expected to feel in our lifetimes: pity for Brad Pitt.

Because even though Pitt seems to be living what we once considered every man’s best life, boozing and sexing it up like a rock star, he now conjures the same specter that Sad Affleck does: the depressed boy who didn’t know how to grow up and live up to the expectations of his wife. He clearly intended to become the loyal husband and endlessly patient and loving dad that Jolie assured us he already was when she was casting her dreamy word-spells on the press.Brad wanted to be good! But Brad still liked cigarettes. He just liked them, goddamn it! Liking them meant he was weak, Angie always told him, but he liked them anyway, so screw her!

These are the kinds of absurd little cartoons playing out in my treacherous mind at the moment, at any rate. Jolie is the evolved (if slightly manipulative) adult and Pitt is the petulant (if slightly vulnerable and therefore slightly more sympathetic) child. Although that’s obviously the kind of story that Jolie’s publicist and lawyer might encourage when seeking full custody (as Jolie apparently is), even when the question of divorce isn’t on the table, Jolie and Jennifer Garner and a slew of other female celebrities today havea habit of putting their high-achieving, clean-cut maternity front and center at all times. This is how you play well in Peoria: You make it clear that your enormous ego takes a distant second to the maternal thrills of playing Monopoly with your offspring for the 16 thousandth time in a row.

What’s interesting is that, against the backdrop of the modern, supportive egalitarian partnership, cheating is no longer seen as a scandalous but exciting crime so much as a pathetic grab for personal power. Even if you don’t buy the idealistic spin that seems to be offered up by Jolie’s team, the one that casts Pitt as the wrecking ball (but please note, while assiduously avoiding making Jolie look like The Other Woman done in by Yet Another Other Woman), it’s still hard to shake off the picture of a strong woman who doesn’t want to waste her energy on anything that doesn’t bring her life joy and meaning, being trailed around by a guy who’s a little depressed and confused and not sure what’s worth living for, beyond the temporary fixes of drugs and booze and lady companions.

If celebrities are a blank canvas upon which we project our own aspirations, desires, and fears, then it’s interesting that the portrait we’re painting as a culture has shifted so drastically. Instead of seeing a man who has more adventurous, exciting things to do than savor the company of his army of offspring, we see Brad Pitt as a kind of fallen hero, once dashing and devil-may-care, who has slowly lost his grip on happiness. We don’t see a guy like Sinatra, one who’s too busy, confident, and callous to slow down for his lady. (As Sinatra famously boasted to a crowd, upon marrying Mia Farrow, “I finally found a broad I can cheat on.”) We see a man who seems haunted by his partner’s clear vision of how her life should look, and who couldn’t stand to have all of his weaknesses and insecurities shoved in his face by the mature, empowered woman by his side (or, you know, off saving Syrian refugees while he putzes around with her semi-estranged, similarly lost dad, Jon Voight).

For a married man in 2016, playing the villain is just a lot less fun (and acceptable) than it used to be. Go on a drug bender while your kids are at home, and the world doesn’t cheer you on the way it did back when Jimmy Page was snorting cocaine and sleeping with teenagers. Sure, it’s a little easier to cheer on Jolie’s humanitarian pursuits than it is to root for Pitt’s alleged wild nights or Affleck’s dalliances with the nanny (an incident that Garner would only deign to hint, in the most disappointed-parent tone possible, amounted to making bad choices). But maybe we’re privileging charity and playground photo ops over activities that might feel just as invigorating and life-affirming — albeit far less easily photographed and placed on the pages of People magazine.

Maybe we’re hesitant to admit that merely “playing house” (as my own restless dad liked to call it) gets old not just for men but for all of us at some point. Not that we’re all designed to cheat, but we’re all designed to want a more balanced life than the one we now treat as the Platonic ideal of domestication: total surrender to kids’ agendas, around the clock. Maybe we need more excitement and adventure built into our lives even after we’ve been thoroughly domesticated. Maybe we’re at a strange cultural juncture where we expect way too much from each other, and the truth is that few human animals are built to savor spending all of their downtime with small humans — particularly doing so in the vacuum-sealed isolation of an overseas celebrity compound staffed by an army of strangers.

It takes a village. And although most of us only have two adults and one small hut, maybe that kind of intimacy is more friendly to a marriage than an actual village of paid employees who make life very easy but who are also always around, witnessing your slow downward spiral. When you live in a kind of Disneyland that’s also a prison, and you can’t step outside without being photographed with headlines like MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS and BRAD IS MISERABLE, how could you be anything but miserable? (And then your wife writes a screenplay about a broken marriage in which you both star.)

The easiest, laziest answer to this puzzle is that Jolie surpassed Pitt’s ability to deal with her or satisfy her needs. But the more complicated answer is the one that plays out in our relationships, marriages, and families privately all the time: Even when you’re suspicious of gender roles and utterly dedicated to an egalitarian partnership, it’s still hard to find a balance of work and power that allows both partners to feel satisfied and at ease. There’s a vulnerability that comes with having babies and relying on your partner not to get bored and wander off while you’re immobilized under a pile of suckling humanity. But there’s also a vulnerability that comes with trading in your childhood notions of being the leader, hunter, gatherer, and big boss of every room you enter for a role as loyal sidekick to a seemingly wiser, more courageous, more formidable matriarch.

Ultimately, though, we don’t have to choose between one story of a jilted broad who some restless fella up and left for a brand-new dame, and another story of a depressed wimp who was emasculated by his overbearing wife as the patriarchy slowly but surely collapsed around him. When you subtract our gendered allegiances from the picture, what you see in the Jolie-Pitt divorce are two people trying to build a life under extraordinary circumstances. When you’re bouncing between the rarefied habitats of studio back lot, Parisian compound, and diplomatic mission to Ethiopia, your darkness has a lot of fertile acreage on which to grow. Maybe the hothouse of celebrity life, like marriage itself, simply tends to expose which individual has a better handle on their own darkness.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
so, will social media explode like they did against Nate Parker? Will people boycott Brads movies? Is Hollywood gonna limit their releases of his films?

KRAYZIE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so, will social media explode like they did against Nate Parker? Will people boycott Brads movies? Is Hollywood gonna limit their releases of his films?
Wtf dude talk about apples vs oranges. How is your.mind even comparing the too.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
time for an upgrade. older wealthy men IMPROVE with age-, older women with drawn out faces, skinny legs and fake tits that will need an upgrade trend downward.

:lol: Poor Brad Pitt gets to be single again and she gets their dozen kids. Back in the day Brap Pitt fucked half of the females in Hollywood