FLAT EARTH!!!: Yes Niggas I'm Still Here... The Re-Up... Get Yo' Popcorn...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look there is only ONE way to solve this shit once and for all..

lets start a gotdam go fund me account....

get the bgol adventure crew together... camera men....

and definitely tallblack nyc and muthafuckin slam... they could bring da hoes....

and buy one of these bitchs..

151007104650-seaxplorer-eight-super-169.jpg

head out to antartica and see what it really is!!!

Dont worry... I got the bud son!!!

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
How come my hair grows back every time I get a hair cut?

I thought it was suppose to stay cut forever. My barber be lying to me.
Man when I get evil farts at night they wake me up. Thunderous, loud farts. She gets mad cause I wake her to.

Beef and beer lead to death gas.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
look there is only ONE way to solve this shit once and for all..

lets start a gotdam go fund me account....

get the bgol adventure crew together... camera men....

and definitely tallblack nyc and muthafuckin slam... they could bring da hoes....

and buy one of these bitchs..

151007104650-seaxplorer-eight-super-169.jpg

head out to antartica and see what it really is!!!

Dont worry... I got the bud son!!!
I'm down

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Let me ask a serious question. ..what difference does it make? How does this help me get money? How does this stop racism? Etc seriously

You get money because you want to eat...

You used to walk through the forest, garden, hell even hunt in the jungle, and would know that the creator would feed you...

LOOK AT MY NAME!!! At one point I was going to get mine despite you... I didn't give a fuck!!!

But now I realize it's about balance, and cooperation WITHOUT damaging resources for all...

To answer your question directly: If you are living under a lie, you are being CONTROLLED by SOMEONE...

A MUHFUCKA WILL TELL YOU A LIE TO INFLUENCE YOUR BEHAVIOR...

A MUHFUCKA THAT WILL LIE TO YOU HAS AN AGENDA...

... AND I GUARANTEE, 8 TIMES OUT OF TEN (IF NOT MORE) THE AGENDA WILL FAVOR HIM/HER BEFORE IT WILL FAVOR YOU...

WHY ARE YOU WILLING TO ACCEPT A LIE ABOUT THE FUCKING SUN AND MOON?????

Keep drinking the koolaid homebuoy... You might as well, because Jim Jones wants you to die anyway (and I ain't talking about the rapper). If you really knew who Jim Jones the rapper was named after, you MIGHT be appalled, but many of ya'll are ST00PID as hell... So it don't matter...

All you ignant niggas can google "Jonestown" and see where one of your favorite rappers gets his name from... After that, you kiss NASA's ASS cause that's all they've been giving to you for the last 50-60 years...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
My man really just told a board full of cats way smarter than him to Google Jim Jones because surely none of us had any idea that the rapper was not the original Jim Jones.

This guy should make threads at least once a week. This is entertaining as hell.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man when I get evil farts at night they wake me up. Thunderous, loud farts. She gets mad cause I wake her to.

Beef and beer lead to death gas.

We made taco salads last night. I used some of the spicy tortilla sauce. Farts sounded like Biz Markie on the mic. Everyone had th bubble guts. Even the dog because I gave him some scraps. That mofo ran everyone out the living room.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
We made taco salads last night. I used some of the spicy tortilla sauce. Farts sounded like Biz Markie on the mic. Everyone had th bubble guts. Even the dog because I gave him some scraps. That mofo ran everyone out the living room.
You got one of them big ass dogs with man-gas too

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You got one of them big ass dogs with mangas too

Naw. His farts are bigger than mangas. His shit is nuclear. Like in "you knew to clear" when I farted.

He had the audacity to get up and subtly go to his kennel after he done it. "Let me drop this off right here and leave. Imma watch you ninjas struggle for air while I watch."

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Naw. His farts are bigger than mangas. His shit is nuclear. Like in "you knew to clear" when I farted.

He had the audacity to get up and subtly go to his kennel after he done it. "Let me drop this off right here and leave. Imma watch you ninja struggle for air while I watch."
If the earth was round, it would diffuse differently.

You got the answer right in your nostrils yet you're still a non-believer. Wtf, self.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If the earth was round, it would diffuse differently.

You got the answer right in your nostrils yet you're still a non-believer. Wtf, self.

:eek: oh shit! I didn't think about that

I was wondering way that stank would just linger. The fart waves are longer and without resistance the it would take longer for the way to diffuse. Fart wave are not as dispersive as I thought. It was in my nose th whole time.

I wasted a lot of money in school learning the they lies they were teaching me:smh:

I have seen the light and ready to take my leap to the truth.:hithead:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:eek: oh shit! I didn't think about that

I was wondering way that stank would just linger. The fart waves are longer and without resistance the it would take longer for the way to diffuse. Fart wave are not as dispersive as I thought. It was in my nose th whole time.

I wasted a lot of money in school learning the they lies they were teaching me:smh:

I have seen the light and ready to take my leap to the truth.:hithead:
Now you getting it. Keep walking towards the light.

But not that bullshit light that don't spread out right.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i believe u homie now take me to ur lord..wait a sec being that there is a forcefield does that mean we can't float in the heavens??? nooooooooo flat earth believers will only go to hell cause forcefield denies heaven access..fuck this shit i'm goin back to circle earth belief at least i have a chance to get to them golden gates

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
If you accept the Flat Earth then where is this Flat Earth. Is the Flat Earth within a universe, Galaxy, Solar System or what?

So if you remove the dome then what? We the outside come rushing in or will the inside go rushing out?

Why are humans participating in the cover up of our domed, flat planed existence? We are the in-mates.

What is the nature of those beings that live outside of the confinement?

Removing the dome is like removing your skin... You don't want to do that...

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
If you accept the Flat Earth then where is this Flat Earth. Is the Flat Earth within a universe, Galaxy, Solar System or what?

So if you remove the dome then what? We the outside come rushing in or will the inside go rushing out?

Why are humans participating in the cover up of our domed, flat planed existence? We are the in-mates.

What is the nature of those beings that live outside of the confinement?

I apologize, you had more questions worth answering....

1) For all intents and purposes, we don't need to know what context the flat earth exists in other than the fact that it CONTAINS US. With speculation I could say it exists within a Solar System, a gaglaxy, and on & on,,, But since we can't break it's barriers (NASA moon landing lie) We would have a hard time proving it...

2) already answered.

3) People in power cover much menial shit. do not know why this is being covered up. Maybe they have some use for our future ignorance.... It's hard to tell...

4) Some human men are pussies and will submit to what they think is the dominant power... They participate to prolong their destruction. Even if that means lying to the masses...

5)the nature of beings outside confinement i have no clue of personally...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
dude I'm going to make this real easy, and if you still don't see it, you are denying logic.

Okay, let's just say I went to Santiago, Chile for some native pussy but now I want to head to Australia to see what's popping there, and go down under. Go online, 12 hr flight.

Route looks like this:

20150703-122854-zamuk.jpg

But according to you, the earth is flat. Oh shit! We gotta lie like we've been doing forever and fool the people to believing it's round for some reason. So this would have to be the flight (below) because we don't want to fly over Antartica. That would be a dead giveaway we bullshittin for kicks.

20150703-151608-1j9wq.jpg

The problem is, if this was the path it would take 33 hours to get there. It doesn't.

You also would have to explain why every airline waste fuel when they can do a straight line. Are they in on it too?