FLORIDA to BAHAMAS On My SEA-DOO! (65+ mile voyage)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Sea-Doo? More like Sea-Don't. Cool video but as stated above, people are going to see this and get in a whole lot of trouble getting stranded out there. Fuck all that, a puddle jumper trip from Orlando will get you to Nassau in about an hour and a half for a few hundred dollars round trip.

Nah, I'm good.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
65 mile trip on water from Florida to the Bahamas looks like fun but as EPDC said you can fuck around and get stranded or who knows what else or who else is lurking out there.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
man weather and all that shit gotta be right, fuck around get caught in a storm

and shit...

Id love to do it, but Id have to go with a group that know what the fuck they doing...and

got all the right equipment just incase..

like a back up boat following us....

Did they say how long the trip took??
Minus whale just take the boat and save the your back from the abuse of bumping up and down on the damn jetski for 65+ miles

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3-FFA3-FD6-FD5-B-4-E64-AC05-C20-AB420-AB8-D-1.gif
:lol:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man weather and all that shit gotta be right, fuck around get caught in a storm

and shit...

Id love to do it, but Id have to go with a group that know what the fuck they doing...and

got all the right equipment just incase..

like a back up boat following us....

Did they say how long the trip took??
3 - 3.5 hrs ...

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who knows what else or who else is lurking out there.

Yeah we went on a boat ride- fishing trip last year down in Key west dude had an AR and a few 9mm pistol’s onboard I was like WTF lol but he was like it’s all type of shit you have to look for being far away from shore including Drug, and Human Traffickers Cubans and Haitians…I was good on going out there after that lol