? for the over 55 yo cats here. Single or not. Are you noticing chicks in their 20's and 30's(regardless of race) checking you out and sizing you up?

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True crazy man...it's like they can sense somethin bout you..

giphy.gif

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're Blessed & Fortunate!

A good friend of mine told me that one day he was walking into an office building and made eye contact with a very attractive 20 something year old.

So, he held the door for her as she walked passed him (he maintained eye contact and was smiling).

Then, she turned around and said:
"Thanks, Pops."

He was actually hurt by her response.

temporary photo sharing

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're Blessed & Fortunate!

A good friend of mine told me that one day he was walking into an office building and made eye contact with a very attractive 20 something year old.

So, he held the door for her as she walked passed him (he maintained eye contact and was smiling).

Then, she turned around and said:
"Thanks, Pops."

He was actually hurt by her response.

temporary photo sharing
I'm laughing but I know that shit hurt. For me I think they jock because they don't know how old I am "56" lil grey in beard that you can only see if you get close, and I'm in decent shape.

If they only knew the outside may look like

2024-tesla-model-s-107-6572200e43fa1.jpg

But the inside raggally than a MF

main-qimg-b66175c915bcb53b9d84718f5ab501e9

Some original parts been replaced

beat-up-old-car-travelling-along-country-road-from-aurangabad-to-bombay-AXKEBP.jpg

Putting up a front acting like my back, knees don't hurt

Puerto-Vallarta-Bug-_-This-Way-To-Spain.jpg

And I'm being generous with the Tesla comparison :lol:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not 55 but 43 and yes they are like I said they out here aggressively

Similar age range and yeah they choosing heavy....it ain't really different from when I was younger but I got a much wider age range checking me now, much older and much younger.

I feel like the older women know what age range i'm in but the younger ones don't really have a clue - they usually think I'm in my late 20's maybe early 30's and get shocked and wet when I tell them i'm in my 40's.

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if it's the father figure image, the maturity or just the aura, but I have a lot more conversations with women way younger than me. Even dated one breifly 21 yrs my junior. My thing is if you're going for the physical and just a transactional relationship, by all means, do your thing. At this point in my life, I'm looking for a more solid, long term, committed relationship. 20 somethings still finding and figuring shit out. 30's could possibly give me that, but their head, finances, and life gotta be in the right place. Now there is this 20 y.o. at the job....lord ham mercy!!!!! Always finding a way to say hi or have a conversation. My minds telling me no......

Last edited:

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mostly when I wear my wedding band.
Man.....my ex-wife told me when we first got married that women are gonna come after me when they see the ring, especially younger ones. Was like nah, that's bull. Her rationale was they're looking to have fun, not a commitment. She never lied. Three months after saying I do.....I did....with a 19 y.o. Think I was 29 at the time. Was non-stop after that. All were at least 10 years younger. I'm so ashamed

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Similar age range and yeah they choosing heavy....it ain't really different from when I was younger but I got a much wider age range checking me now, much older and much younger.

I feel like the older women know what age range i'm in but the younger ones don't really have a clue - they usually think I'm in my late 20's maybe early 30's and get shocked and wet when I tell them i'm in my 40's.
I got a baby face and pretty much rock a low Cesar and have zero grays so most chicks always think I’m younger than what I am.. hell the only reason why some sense I’m a lil older cause of the mature convo and even than they never guess 43

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Damn you tall. You play basketball? Who u play for?"

Me: You dont watch tv much do u? Have a nice day.

"Wait.......what? Hold on.....c'mere.....where u goin?"

*the ever increasing sound of stampeding feet behind me*