? for the over 55 yo cats here. Single or not. Are you noticing chicks in their 20's and 30's(regardless of race) checking you out and sizing you up?

CrucialOne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be 56 next month. I may have 3 gray hairs! Still look like I'm in my 30s and drive an XF and an F-Pace. I'm used to the young ladies, as is my wife, flirting with me. I don't take it seriously. I ain't trying to start over and have to teach someone again!

Shit, my wife has a lot of gray hair and more often than not, when we're out and about, gets called my mom by other women. It shocks the shit out of them when she tongue kisses me right then and there!

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
60 years old. God has kept me in good health and I am thankful. 5'10 200 lbs no belly. I had my 27 and 23 year old daughters with me at home depot and a woman in her 30s tried to sneak me her phone number and my youngest daughter saw it. :fuckyousay: my daughter took me by the arm and said this is my daddy and he's married so bounce. the broad said he can speak for himself. my other daughter stepped in front of me and... all I can say is she got the fuck real quick. but yes younger women always have gravitated to distinguished men.

heavyhand

International
International Member
Recently turned 41 I'm also cursed with a baby face so my results may be different to yours :lol:

19-24 looking for someone to show them a good time ( will fuck on the 1st day, fertile AF tho :scared: )

25-30 their age mates are poor, if you got a whip and your own crib they're fuckin

35-40 they're starting to get desperate lookin for an old head to take care of them at this point (they're also highly fuckable just don't get trapped)

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll be 56 next month. I may have 3 gray hairs! Still look like I'm in my 30s and drive an XF and an F-Pace. I'm used to the young ladies, as is my wife, flirting with me. I don't take it seriously. I ain't trying to start over and have to teach someone again!

Shit, my wife has a lot of gray hair and more often than not, when we're out and about, gets called my mom by other women. It shocks the shit out of them when she tongue kisses me right then and there!
I'm 56 with a baby face too, and some people think my girl is my mom. My girl is 60, she's starting to show her age like Jasmine Guy. We been together for 18 years.
Recently turned 41 I'm also cursed with a baby face so my results may be different to yours :lol:

19-24 looking for someone to show them a good time ( will fuck on the 1st day, fertile AF tho :scared: )

25-30 their age mates are poor, if you got a whip and your own crib they're fuckin

35-40 they're starting to get desperate lookin for an old head to take care of them at this point (they're also highly fuckable just don't get trapped)
You ain't lying. Had a 22 year old chick at my job calling me her "at work husband" and kept throwing me hints like I can smash if I pay her bills.
Got a homegirl who's 42 and can't find a man. She told me at her age finding a man is like shopping in a thrift store.

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Wife dyes my shit jet black

Talkin bout you ain’t gonna be out her lookin like some sugar daddy

I’m ok with it, I don’t like the greys

My beard is full, the dye makes it pop and lock

She got high af one time and had me spotted up like a fuckin leopard

Y’all be lookin like a team of black Santas with those silly hats and linen suits

I didn't like the jet black look in my beard, had my stuff looking like Jalen Rose hair..lol. I started using the Just For Men shampoo that covers a little more grey every time you use it but not all of them

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Same here, but I blame it on my dickprint in dress pants. Always catch a few crotch starers each day. Eyes just a salivating, mouth quivering to touch my descendant maker.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I know a old head who got a rotation of women that does anything for him.

Someone said, having a rotation of women as you get older would have you living longer.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I don't know how men can get in relationships with women that young. Unless you are seriously trying to start a family, but just to fuck when they should be with other men.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
An OG distracting a youngling like that, calling them all the time on the phone trying to relive your youth through them, is wrong.

If they did come up to me, I would help them find somebody that would be a good match for them, being respectful of their time. Some OG tie up the time of young people or fuck with them because they are not used to being alone.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
54 here

i was just at the gas station at walmart (forgot to get gas at costco when i got my tires)

i was the only single male in a car all the cars around me were female drivers some had dudes in the passenger

but they all were lookin and i drive a kia niro

:cool:

Last edited:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
True crazy man...it's like they can sense somethin bout you..

giphy.gif
what is this from?