Forgotten History: PTFO - How Emmett Till Got Erased from the History Books, with Wright Thompson (trigger warning - good)

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
white and black folk STILL do not fully understand just what level of pure evil was committed that day and decades after.

Bruh you are absolutely wrong about black folk. Plus this ain't the only atrocity against black folk carried out by white folk.

Plus why are you acting like it's a "ah ha" moment that he actually whistled?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh you are absolutely wrong about black folk. Plus this ain't the only atrocity against black folk carried out by white folk.

Plus why are you acting like it's a "ah ha" moment that he actually whistled?

I'm not wrong about black folk. We as a whole are still not educated enough about how this country has created a system of subjugation of our people since day one.

That's why I have all those forgotten history threads.

Where did I say it's the only one of the many atrocities perpetrated against us?

The whistle at one time was repeatedly disputed it's well documented. Making my point again that the history NEEDS to be recorded properly and remembered.

Like I said if this triggering I get it but we can't talk if you didn't even listen to the whole interview.

The point of the thread was to make sure our history isn't erased. And it's recorded accurately.

Because that is exactly what they are trying to do.