Former NBA player Delonte West getting beat up in the middle of the street in DC.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man that mental illness ain’t no joke

a lil dude I know, since he was born just shot 4 people, 2 die because voices in his head was telling him they was gonna do his family something.

the family been trying to get him help but no one wanted to help, police, hospital etc....

the family needed paperwork to be able put him in a institution but the cost was huffy...
now dude probably gone up the road for life

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Where’s the flag?!

Damn, seen him a few times down and each time it was worse than the last.

Hope bro can get some help to at least get back stable.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes her look much worse.
Agreed, that was her sons teammate she should of known better now he didn't have to fuck but she could've had anyone just being Lebrons mom why she chose her sons teammate suggests she was on some get back type shit, grimey as hell.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sadly all of the people commenting only give a shit about him because he played basketball.

What about those that didn’t playbasketball?
Bruh, how you know what's in people's heart if anything people are commenting because he was once a highly paid NBA player and its shocking to see him reduced to this shell of his prior self. I feel terrible for anyone that has their life impacted by mental illness and or drugs but yes this is a lil more shocking cause I used to watch this man play professional ball.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn that's sad as shit. :smh:

yHCoR9.jpg