Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace yall, havent posted in a minute we have been wild busy, we have been able to grow least 20% year over year. Coli and BGOL have been a part of it and greatly appreciated. We are doing 20% off all orders until 8pm today EST time so thats about 5 hours from now. We also had to nix the BGOL blanket code because some people seem to be sharing them and they are being picked up by coupon farms.

So even after this BGOL fam will still get 15% off but Ill have Ill have to assign you an individual code. So Inbox me for it and I'll lace it up. But for now you dont need a code. Anything over $40 is 20% off.

There are some of you all have 20-50-100 orders it does not go unnoticed or without extreme gratitude. Ive laced a couple people from here, but this winter gonna shoot yall some dope merch.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace yall, havent posted in a minute we have been wild busy, we have been able to grow least 20% year over year. Coli and BGOL have been a part of it and greatly appreciated. We are doing 20% off all orders until 8pm today EST time so thats about 5 hours from now. We also had to nix the BGOL blanket code because some people seem to be sharing them and they are being picked up by coupon farms.

So even after this BGOL fam will still get 15% off but Ill have Ill have to assign you an individual code. So Inbox me for it and I'll lace it up. But for now you dont need a code. Anything over $40 is 20% off.

There are some of you all have 20-50-100 orders it does not go unnoticed or without extreme gratitude. Ive laced a couple people from here, but this winter gonna shoot yall some dope merch.

Congrats on the continued success and growth!